maglama

Jul 17, 2017
This is a game of thrones vn.. great beginning, nice middle and wtf ending.
This is honestly the most accurate description. Expectations were subverted but at the cost of a cohesive and coherent plot. Regardless I love the game, but it definitely went off the rails and took the wrong track imo.

Reactions: hameleona

goochklok

Feb 6, 2019
Fucking cock tease...I've never clicked an update so fast in my life. I held out hope for a "Happy Ending" post game update but sadly not the case. Now imma just go back to the traumatized state this game put me in the first time I finished it lmao.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
It is amazing how many people love to fool themselves. Clinging on to something that was NEVER going to happen just to start crying all over the place like a bunch of brats when the thing they wanted, big surprise, doesn't happens. :poop::poop::poop:

Anyone who read this thread in the last few days or wasn't lazy enough to check the OP and read the changelog after the new update would know this was about the Steam version release, which deserve congratulations to the developer by the way. :cool:

Freshboibelhair

Mar 13, 2018
I checked all the files and yeah there is definitely nothing new, just 2 songs changed cuz copyright, steam achievements added, couple bugs that were fixed, and an image that had the wrong name fixed.

I also updated my mod for 1.0.1:
who is that in the maim lain gif

Sindar

Jan 30, 2018
Has anyone tried the steam build yet?are the music tracks the same as patreon 1.0.0 build?
The music selection was one of the main reasons i loved this game and don't really want to buy it on steam if it has been changed drastically.
I agree with you wholeheartedly - the soundtrack choice is amazing. It complements the story and the tone of the game very well.

Only 2 tracks have been removed from the Steam version and they aren't that significant - all the songs from Kevin MacLeod and Nicolai Heidlas are still there - those are the ones that make up the bulk of the soundtrack for various dialogue scenes.

BigLurker

Jun 16, 2018
Stellar beginning, ShootingStar middle and a Blackhole ending
I think most agree on that. I do wonder what "grade" you would give this game. Will it be high, cause of the game. Or will it be lower, cause of the fun sucking ending?

RPJames

Jul 21, 2017
Wow that was one hell of an ending. It was emotional and pretty fucked. But I have to say, I still enjoyed it, just wish I didnt have to choose between the girls. I guess not all games will have a happy ending. Still a decent game.

tom anderson

Jan 30, 2018
can any one put a torrent link pls. 3.4gb on a browser download is pretty rough, my download speed is 60mbs but it's download at 25 kbps.:cry::cry:

4.60 star(s) 802 Votes