Prodigy75

Oct 21, 2019
I have to say this is a complete surprise for me, this was my first adult visual novel and I have no words. The writing is truly spectacular, I was not expecting this level of intensity in terms of drama but oh boi did this novel bring it home. I will go ahead and play the "prequel" right away.

Fantastic job devs

Nikicaa

Jul 28, 2018
As a creative writer, I must say something. This man has some serious story telling talent, slightly better written dialogue (The characters tend to over explain their emotions to each other so it feels unnatural sometimes given that most of them only recently met but is probably there because there's only so much you can read into with images and dialogue without any actual animations) would have really made me even forget that I'm there to search for fap material even though the story and more importantly it's progression over all is surprisingly well done... I've been on this site for a long time without ever leaving a comment as I really only go here for shits, giggles and the occasional fap, but this game had me leave my very first and probably only comment, I seriously think Dr. PinkCake should consider expanding on the existing game with some extra scenes to tie up some loose ends because the story and character quality is quite good... 8.5/10 for me if you're looking for a well done story driven game, regardless of the sex...

PS- Sorry if my comment doesn't follow any guidelines or procedures for threads, kind of a spur of the moment comment...

Baelic

Jun 11, 2017
I quite enjoyed this, but is there any way to avoid getting into a romance with Megan? I really hate being railroaded into decisions. While I do like her, I hate being forced into the relationship with her no matter what choices I pick. I'd love an option where the mc and her could just be good friends.

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
I quite enjoyed this, but is there any way to avoid getting into a romance with Megan? I really hate being railroaded into decisions. While I do like her, I hate being forced into the relationship with her no matter what choices I pick. I'd love an option where the mc and her could just be good friends.
Nnnnope.

JmTrad

Jun 2, 2018
Without Megan would not have acting lessons. lol
And the entire point of the protagonist know the girls is because he is obsessed with Megan, he was after her like crazy. lol.

Reactions: Nikicaa

Bucketbot89

Feb 11, 2018
I agree with you 100%. While I do like Megan, MC's bizarre obsession with her felt super forced and poorly written to me.

Reactions: Journey95

Nikicaa

Jul 28, 2018
I agree with you 100%. While I do like Megan, MC's bizarre obsession with her felt super forced and poorly written to me.
To be fair, most games of this nature can be a little forced. Not like there's many situations in life where women are this easy unless you're either very famous or preying on girls with daddy issues...

Reactions: Daddy4u

TanusMorken

Oct 9, 2019
For me it wasn't so forced, the author since the start has motivated the attraction between the mc and Megan using what is called "Misattribution of arousal" or more commonly know as "suspended bridge effect" caused by the robbery at the shop.

namaiewananda

Oct 11, 2019
For me it wasn't so forced, the author since the start has motivated the attraction between the mc and Megan using what is called "Misattribution of arousal" or more commonly know as "suspended bridge effect" caused by the robbery at the shop.
damn man, they have theories for this?

dicaela

Oct 13, 2018
Just finished my first playthrough of this... woah. I don't even know what to feel. That was a heck of a ride. Awesome story.

Reactions: fatplese

Boehmi

Dec 11, 2017
I played like ...10 Hourse straight .. its hard..i was thinking it will be a happy End..
Srly i cant played for like 15 Minutes cuz of THE Choise .. both i hate btw ..
i really like the story games but damn its hurt ..

Reactions: bjmm24

AkikoHan

Jun 17, 2018
Hey guys I need some help
I'm currently at the start of the game, literally after the market scene, but my game now has some problems like images don't shows and it's just a black screen with texts and it keeps giving me the ''An exception has occurred'' did I miss some files while installing?
:cry:
1572176981581.png 1572176981581.png

TanusMorken

Oct 9, 2019
from you're description it seams that you're right. The exception is occurred on the loading of the images and so the back screen.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Hey guys I need some help
I'm currently at the start of the game, literally after the market scene, but my game now has some problems like images don't shows and it's just a black screen with texts and it keeps giving me the ''An exception has occurred'' did I miss some files while installing?
:cry:
View attachment 442126 View attachment 442126
What did you use to extract the game? I always use Winrar never had any issues with that.

AkikoHan

Jun 17, 2018
I'm just going to try and re-download hopefully it will fix and it's strange cuz I had already a game from the same Game Dev and played it without any problems.
cucked.exe

Reactions: Mormont
4.60 star(s) 802 Votes