docjorge

Feb 17, 2019
Let me just say WOW to this game, as well as Mr Pink's other game Being a DIK. First, the animations are better than any other Ren'py game ive played, and I have played quite a few. However, the writing and the stories are so far above par that Mr. Pink is in a league by himself. Acting Lessons is by far the best story I have played. I won't put any spoilers in. This game is a must for everyone playing any adult visual novel.

nazaguerrero

Sep 20, 2019
thanks for this, great story and having the chance to choose is why i always love games over books, movies and you have big balls to put that decision in the end.. most people would just go with the happy ending but you dr. wanted to do something different.

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Gave this game a shot after playing Being a DIK and...I'm going to say I have some mixed feelings, so I'm going to vent. Here's how the game went down for me, what I thought as I was playing it, etc., as a sort of impressions/review.

Spoilers for those who haven't finished it, obviously.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I fully agree with you here, felt exactly the same during my first playrhrough Actually I wanted to pursue Leah as my main love interest (yeah, I know) but then was forced to choose Megan over the others just because the game kind of throw me into her arms despite me not liking her

Last edited:

ZaphodB

Dec 9, 2017
Pretty shocking (and I mean that in a good way) game. One might even say brutal. I think it went to places that other games just haven't. Having played the as yet icomplete "DIK" earlier I was not expecting this. I felt most things were going so well but other things were going on and consequences ...
Things at the end made me happy and sad so Well Done DrPinkCake!

Nazhara

Oct 8, 2019
Imagined a simple story with a happy ending. Left impressed with a bittersweet story of loss and love.
Tip my hat to you, well done! Never imagined that girl will go all yandere on us!

P.S.: Melissa is just such a darling character :) Love her personality/story!

Last edited:
Reactions: Mormont

namaiewananda

Oct 11, 2019
for the first time ever, I cried over an adult game, which was supposed to make you *fap fap*, my tissue paper prefer this kind of liquid as well I guess, 11/10

Reactions: chalrs

Delmach

Oct 3, 2017
Alright I admit it, at first I almost didnt play the game because of no real kinky stuff in sight from the description.
And then because of the (at first) ominous black guy.
And after a few more times coming back to the thread, I almost didnt play it when I heard it might get "heavy"

And now, after taking the time to play through most of the darn many endings, im not exactly sure what to say, other than, its a well made game for sure. Be it from the render quality, to the characters or the story. But thats the thing, you gotta be in the mood for a game with actual story. And no shame if you arent, im also not always that way, think the first sentence shows that.

So yeah, glad I did play the game, not so glad in the middle/end of the game for obvious reasons, but I would say there are quite a few happy endings available, just as the developer says, its about how you react and use the things life gives you.

So anyone being put off from playing further, maybe try to power through, or start again, use a walkthrough and focus on one person, makes it easier in the end.

Delmach

Oct 3, 2017
Good ass game, Memorable characters

Enjoyed the hell out of the story up until the house fire, then when given the choice almost deleted the game cuz i wanted my threesome lmao

But like on a serious note the man's arm was still more or less functional he could of dragged out both of them, so killing one of them off left a sour taste in my mouth
I'd say its realistic, from what I heard that quantity of smoke does fuck up your condition pretty fast, and even though they are lightweight females, dragging anyone unconscious isnt easy.

But hey, on a more unserious note, you can at least have your threesome, just with two other girls though.

Misanthropic King

Oct 11, 2019
I am relatively new to more in-depth H-games like this one. Up until a few months ago the extent of what I had ever played was the free stuff on Nutaku. So I was quite surprised when this story had me so damn emotional. I swear I've never been so invested in a game, movie or TV show before. I was quite conflicted with myself after I finished this. Either way amazing game everyone should play if they want something more story driven.

SkinnyWeenie

Jun 20, 2017
I'd say its realistic, from what I heard that quantity of smoke does fuck up your condition pretty fast, and even though they are lightweight females, dragging anyone unconscious isnt easy.

But hey, on a more unserious note, you can at least have your threesome, just with two other girls though.
I'd say its a bit over exaggerated to be a reality but to each their own, still enjoyed 2/3 of the game never the less.

Lmao you don't understand i spent the whole beginning trying to romance both the mc and her friend, not really that interested in the smurf.

4.60 star(s) 802 Votes