Connoisseur

Oct 29, 2019
Just finished playing the Melissa and Megan route. and i have to say, i fucking hate the devs right now, everything was good, fun, and all of a sudden i have to chose which girl i want to save.

FUCKING SHIT GOT MY EYES BAWLING GODDAMNIT

BUT, altough i hate the fact that this shit makes me cry, i have to give credit where it dues, the dev really managed to surpass my expectation and give a twist ending that doesn't feels forced, and even though there's part of the story that could be improved, overall this game is the best VN game i've ever played (well even though i've not played a lot of it, i'm sure it would hold up against other games just fine).

oh and i forgot to say this to earlier, but spoiler alert to those who hasn't played the game

Reactions: Couliber

natz23

Jun 11, 2018
I almost tried all the endings and for me the Melissa route is the best one.( Only if you never had sex with any of the girls except of course Megan, which you can't avoid.) Rena route is also is ok, but you end up hurting either Megan or Melissa in the end. I also like the Harem route, where you can live with both girls, but unfortunately the Dev didn't like the idea so you have to choose between them. Overall the best game I played so far, great story, great animations and Melissa is just so beautiful.

Reactions: Josh Spicer

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
Yeah, I still hate how it built up the option for a poly route only to decide that it wasn't worth it so he just killed one of the girls off.

Reactions: Zer0Z0neR

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Here's my crunched version.

Download PC (830MB): - - -
Workupload just gave a 404

Reactions: Mikedazz1
Oct 24, 2019
Are there any possibilities to contact DrPinkCake directly? I've finished the game a lot of times and I am now working on a script on an option to "Save them both", everything has been laid out including the conditions from the previous episodes for this option to trigger (Yes, you have to meet some criterias to be able to save them both) and changes will only happen in Episode 7 and 8 if choosing to save them both. If someone can help me get in touch with DrPinkCake, I will be glad to work out on the script full time. With his help, we can try to work together and put out a nice ending for all of us. I don't care if it will take months or years to complete but I am very much eager to get a nice ending to the best VN that I have encountered in my whole life.

ciderapple

May 29, 2017
After playing the entire story, I like Melissa best. Sure she's got issues. But she's honest and up front about her feelings most of the time. Whereas Megan is just too wishy washy, constantly wavering between confidence and insecurity, it feels like she is playing games with the main character. Whereas Melissa is much more straightforward, which I prefer. (also, Liam should have chosen a better tattoo, or at least had the option for the players choices to influence what they get there...)

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
Are there any possibilities to contact DrPinkCake directly? I've finished the game a lot of times and I am now working on a script on an option to "Save them both", everything has been laid out including the conditions from the previous episodes for this option to trigger (Yes, you have to meet some criterias to be able to save them both) and changes will only happen in Episode 7 and 8 if choosing to save them both. If someone can help me get in touch with DrPinkCake, I will be glad to work out on the script full time. With his help, we can try to work together and put out a nice ending for all of us. I don't care if it will take months or years to complete but I am very much eager to get a nice ending to the best VN that I have encountered in my whole life.
Save your time, he's working on his next game and has no interest in altering his story nor doing a shit-ton of new renders for the latter episodes with both of them alive.

But if you really want to waste your time, look in the OP for his contact information. He's also a member of this site btw.

Reactions: Boogie

Boogie

Aug 7, 2017
Like Sarge said, Dr Pink has better things to do. As much as so many of us wanted a different a different outcome, the story that currently exists was created in the Dr's mind before a single image was rendered. It's the story he wanted to make.

Now, if you want to write a Fan Fiction with a different outcome, go right ahead. Or if you want to make a Mod with different options, well, you could do that too. Just leave the Dr out of it.

Reactions: sarge87
Oct 24, 2019
Like Sarge said, Dr Pink has better things to do. As much as so many of us wanted a different a different outcome, the story that currently exists was created in the Dr's mind before a single image was rendered. It's the story he wanted to make.

Now, if you want to write a Fan Fiction with a different outcome, go right ahead. Or if you want to make a Mod with different options, well, you could do that too. Just leave the Dr out of it.
Maybe you are right, I'll just finish what I started and use my knowledge in writing to make the most out of it. I will just save it and maybe, just maybe, in the future, someone with the proper knowledge could help me put it out there. For all of us who wants Megan and Melissa alive in the end.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Maybe you are right, I'll just finish what I started and use my knowledge in writing to make the most out of it. I will just save it and maybe, just maybe, in the future, someone with the proper knowledge could help me put it out there. For all of us who wants Megan and Melissa alive in the end.
Only way it will happen is with a mod, dev has absolutely no interest in changing the story.

He's long since moved on and well into his next game.

ciderapple

May 29, 2017
Save your time, he's working on his next game and has no interest in altering his story nor doing a shit-ton of new renders for the latter episodes with both of them alive.

But if you really want to waste your time, look in the OP for his contact information. He's also a member of this site btw.
Game critique is not done only to make changes to the existing game. It is often done to show what people like, and what they don't, and allow other people to see that, and agree or disagree, thus helping Future games be better.

As an example, I will often go play an extremely old game (20 years or more old) and make comments on it. Not because I expect anyone to make a change to that game, but because I hope that input will be useful on games moving forward.

And it doesn't make a fig of difference if the original developer of this game ever reads it. As long as someone reads it, the comment is useful and potentially can have influence on things to come.

Reactions: CheeseNinja009
4.60 star(s) 801 Votes