willay

Apr 7, 2018
Being a DIK is, in my opinion, BETTER, because its upfront that the game itself is fucked up in story and that there's a LOT of bad shit the game has you do.

Also it's just fun.
already downloadin , but im stuck 2hours cause that last 2 gallery in eps 8 scene 1and2 , idk whats wrong i try focus on megan , melissa , even leah theres nothing left xD

Reactions: Esp``

Esp``

Aug 21, 2019
This game made me cry. And I always thought sex was the best thing about these games... I was so wrong... T_T
Same bro... I came here after playing DIK and thought "oh nice, another fun top tier fun adventure.." I mean this is top tier indeed but the feels man. I played until 4am to finish this game. It was so immersive, I was attached to the characters and the plot.. My main objective was failing no nut november but i stayed and kept going for the plot.. I even roleplayed and choose my love interest with care.. I almost never do and just jump on the prettiest gal but damn..

Amazing story with big drama and feels. Be awared.. But its worth it.

yeah3x2

Jul 27, 2018
Same bro... I came here after playing DIK and thought "oh nice, another fun top tier fun adventure.." I mean this is top tier indeed but the feels man. I played until 4am to finish this game. It was so immersive, I was attached to the characters and the plot.. My main objective was failing no nut november but i stayed and kept going for the plot.. I even roleplayed and choose my love interest with care.. I almost never do and just jump on the prettiest gal but damn..

Amazing story with big drama and feels. Be awared.. But its worth it.
You're making me cry even more because I basically did the same thing, staying up all night to be with Megan and Melissa, but damn, the emotions...

Reactions: Esp``

kratos92

Aug 30, 2019
Is there a way to impress Liam enough to let me fuck both Hedwig and Angela or I have to choose only one and the impression thing doesn't work?

willay

Apr 7, 2018
Is there a way to impress Liam enough to let me fuck both Hedwig and Angela or I have to choose only one and the impression thing doesn't work?
after u and megan going shopping there 2 option , if i remember
1.coffe with megan and melissa
2.hangout with liam ,

u pick liam , and then u can have threesome with headwig and angela

Reactions: kratos92 and Esp``

Boogie

Aug 7, 2017
There is but I suggest just choose Hedwig, why? Angela's got STD man, you don't want your future wife and kids get that too (just messing with you bro).

Angela has HAD STD's. Your visit to the doctor gives you a clean bill of health. Besides, Angela is a Redhead which automatically make her hotter. :p

Reactions: Mormont

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Angela has HAD STD's. Your visit to the doctor gives you a clean bill of health. Besides, Angela is a Redhead which automatically make her hotter. :p
If we had got an STD from Angela it might have made Leah think twice in the end :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Gods

ZeroTao

Feb 15, 2019
Someone recommended this game to me, saying i must try it out but warned me about having a bunch of feelings jumbled together in a basket (well not in those words but ya get my point), Im at the 3 or forth chapter now. And must say very good game. And now i know exactly why i was warned about the jumbled up feelings in a basket. Dick the Dickless clerk, Peter the Drinking hillbilly redneck, Easy to get jelly Rena, walking infection duo Angela and Hedwig (that named ruined harry potter for me :p) The lovely Megan:whistle:, The fun seemingly Leah :devilish: (not a cheater even in games so i was going for the Megan Path and rejected Leah, Second Play through Leah), The Tail Chasing Millesa and now where i have gotten to now, The Creeping Stalker outside the god damn window:eek:. Feelings: Bitch Slap Dick, Hospitalized Peter, Prefer to keep 5 steps away from Rena, Never Angela, Might go for Hedwig if she changed her name :ROFLMAO:, Still the lovely Megan with a heart of gold. Defo go in second playthrough Leah :devilish:, will try in a third Millesa. Weirded out and want to stop playing but the game is just so good Creepy Stalker outside the god damn window:eek:;):eek:

Reactions: Boogie

Red469

May 18, 2018
You're making me cry even more because I basically did the same thing, staying up all night to be with Megan and Melissa, but damn, the emotions...
Ya Very few vns do that to me, this was a Big one... Having to let one of the girls go was Fucked up hurtful and impossible

this game is freakin' awesome (y)(y)(y)(y) ... only part i hated was letting one die :mad:
Same here, Made me have a Cpt Kirk moment... If there was a VN that turned me into a modder, this would be it... if for no other reason then to Hack the no win scenario of the fire... How on earth was this not apparent to the MC?
IF he knew some nutjob already broke into the house WHY the Fuk did he not protect both the girls... I honestly Blamed the MC more then I did peta or Leah... Those two only got as far as they did cuz of his negligence to Protect those he loved.

I really liked the option of a fitting end for peta and really the same for leah was deserved in cold blood, Tho, Individuals like that perhaps deserve Several months of Pain for the Pain they inflicted on the innocent.

Having Said this: IS there a mod that does this already? Or is someone making it?

Someone recommended this game to me, saying i must try it out but warned me about having a bunch of feelings jumbled together in a basket (well not in those words but ya get my point), Im at the 3 or forth chapter now. And must say very good game. And now i know exactly why i was warned about the jumbled up feelings in a basket. Dick the Dickless clerk, Peter the Drinking hillbilly redneck, Easy to get jelly Rena, walking infection duo Angela and Hedwig (that named ruined harry potter for me :p) The lovely Megan:whistle:, The fun seemingly Leah :devilish: (not a cheater even in games so i was going for the Megan Path and rejected Leah, Second Play through Leah), The Tail Chasing Millesa and now where i have gotten to now, The Creeping Stalker outside the god damn window:eek:. Feelings: Bitch Slap Dick, Hospitalized Peter, Prefer to keep 5 steps away from Rena, Never Angela, Might go for Hedwig if she changed her name :ROFLMAO:, Still the lovely Megan with a heart of gold. Defo go in second playthrough Leah :devilish:, will try in a third Millesa. Weirded out and want to stop playing but the game is just so good Creepy Stalker outside the god damn window:eek:;):eek:
I gues you havent gotten to the Gut wrencher yet? First time there felt like a Real life goodbye...

Last edited:
Reactions: ImperialD

ZeroTao

Feb 15, 2019
you havent gotten to the Gut wrencher yet? First time there felt like a Real life goodbye...
Well Im now at the movie auditions. My gut is already telling me to just stop. Major Jelly wench (who i suspect is the Creepy Stalker by the window), and asshole of a best friend (good guy but the asshole good guy type) that is making my gut even more feel like its time to stop.

Boogie

Aug 7, 2017

It's fun getting a new player's perspective that hasn't experienced the whole game yet. It reminds me of all the feelings and discussions that were occurring when the game was still in development and we didn't know what to expect.

You've got a whole lot to take in yet. (y)

Red469

May 18, 2018
Well Im now at the movie auditions. My gut is already telling me to just stop. Major Jelly wench (who i suspect is the Creepy Stalker by the window), and asshole of a best friend (good guy but the asshole good guy type) that is making my gut even more feel like its time to stop.
Carefull what you do there... Things are not as they seem

ZeroTao

Feb 15, 2019
Carefull what you do there... Things are not as they seem
When it comes to games (IRL as well) I try to be on friendly terms with most, and i always do my best to avoid a cheating situation. I do see a bit of a major dangerous pothole with this whole thing with the movie auditions though, all prev decisions where easy since i just felt it was what i would do. Now it seems to becoming a bit more complicated and a bit out of my comfort zone. Become a RockStar you have the choose who to screw/date and/or cheat with not a lot of mixed feelings into it. And Katawa Shoujo (which made me enjoy these AVN) that got the same play style but more of a sad/sadglad (opposite of OH's Sadmad) story. This however is like a mixed up ball of string that needs to be carefully untangled, cause everything needs to be handle by thinking carefully.

Edit:
God I just fucking new it. This shit just gave me a whole bunch of knots that needs to be untangled carefully otherwise it might snap.:cautious:

Last edited:

Red469

May 18, 2018
When it comes to games (IRL as well) I try to be on friendly terms with most, and i always do my best to avoid a cheating situation. I do see a bit of a major dangerous pothole with this whole thing with the movie auditions though, all prev decisions where easy since i just felt it was what i would do. Now it seems to becoming a bit more complicated and a bit out of my comfort zone. Become a RockStar you have the choose who to screw/date and/or cheat with not a lot of mixed feelings into it. And Katawa Shoujo (which made me enjoy these AVN) that got the same play style but more of a sad/sadglad (opposite of OH's Sadmad) story. This however is like a mixed up ball of string that needs to be carefully untangled, cause everything needs to be handle by thinking carefully.

Edit:
God I just fucking new it. This shit just gave me a whole bunch of knots that needs to be untangled carefully otherwise it might snap.:cautious:
LOL I did warn you...
I did say RL Lovers Farewell that was out of your control...

4.60 star(s) 802 Votes