ZeroTao

Feb 15, 2019
LOL I did warn you...
I did say RL Lovers Farewell that was out of your control...
Hahaha i kinda new something like this might happen when i saw that stalker in the window. But this however have just made it all sour. Why do i have this "Habit" or "tradition" That i just have to complete something i started. :( Now i must complete this. My left brain is telling me to stop while the right is edging me on with a huge persuasion. :cautious:

Red469

May 18, 2018
Hahaha i kinda new something like this might happen when i saw that stalker in the window. But this however have just made it all sour. Why do i have this "Habit" or "tradition" That i just have to complete something i started. :( Now i must complete this. My left brain is telling me to stop while the right is edging me on with a huge persuasion. :cautious:
Just tell me when you get to the Gut wrencher ... After you recover that is... I had to grab a drink when I got to that Point... If you dont have any alcohol on hand you might wish you had.

Emotional Weather Warning: High chance of Dark clouds and a freight train heading your way and your laying on the tracks.... tied up

ZeroTao

Feb 15, 2019
Just tell me when you get to the Gut wrencher ... After you recover that is... I had to grab a drink when I got to that Point... If you dont have any alcohol on hand you might wish you had.
Trust me i wish already i had some beer. And no heavy stuff takes longer to get me drunk. Heavy Weight with Heavy drinks Toddler weight with beer. Lightweights can handle a few (few being under 6 but more than 3). My limit before im more then drunk (between drunk and wasted) is half a pint. It normally takes me a few hours (+- 2/3hrs) to finish beer without being past drunk. So if that wasnt the gut wrencher then...... God Damn :eek: Something tells me im defo gonna stop till a later date.

Red469

May 18, 2018
Trust me i wish already i had some beer. And no heavy stuff takes longer to get me drunk. Heavy Weight with Heavy drinks Toddler weight with beer. Lightweights can handle a few (few being under 6 but more than 3). My limit before im more then drunk (between drunk and wasted) is half a pint. It normally takes me a few hours (+- 2/3hrs) to finish beer without being past drunk. So if that wasnt the gut wrencher then...... God Damn :eek: Something tells me im defo gonna stop till a later date.
My suggestion is you do ya Get some booze then have a sit down when you know you aint going nowhere have a few Then proceed... How far in are you yet? Whats the biggest gut wrench you got so far?

This kinda VN usually dont get to me much and I have read my share... This ones VERY Different...

ZeroTao

Feb 15, 2019
My suggestion is you do ya Get some booze then have a sit down when you know you aint going nowhere have a few Then proceed... How far in are you yet? Whats the biggest gut wrench you got so far?

This kinda VN usually dont get to me much and I have read my share... This ones VERY Different...
Nothing that is really making me want to stop completely yet. Im now where Rena talks to Liam about the crowd surfing. After the "i fucking knew its gonna get complicated" with the Ana threats.

Edit:
And now im at the Gut Wrenching. Now i really wanna stop playing and never continue again. This Backstabbing blackmailing parasitic troll woman.:mad: Option stay or leave in the Parasitic Ana troll house.

Last edited:

Red469

May 18, 2018
Nothing that is really making me want to stop completely yet. Im now where Rena talks to Liam about the crowd surfing. After the "i fucking knew its gonna get complicated" with the Ana threats.

Edit:
And now im at the Gut Wrenching. Now i really wanna stop playing and never continue again. This Backstabbing blackmailing parasitic troll woman.:mad: Option stay or leave in the Parasitic Ana troll house.
LMFAO... No buddy thats the one I said careful what you do cuz things aint what they seem....

I Said get hit by a freight train not a fuking toy car driven by 5 yr old... let me spell it out for you :

G U T... W R E N C H I N G...

Trust me you will know when you get there...

ZeroTao

Feb 15, 2019
LMFAO... No buddy thats the one I said careful what you do cuz things aint what they seem....

I Said get hit by a freight train not a fuking toy car driven by 5 yr old... let me spell it out for you :

G U T... W R E N C H I N G...

Trust me you will know when you get there...
Hey 5y olds can do some serious damage in a toddler sized car. :confused: Dont underestimate a reckless driver no matter their age.

I still feel like stopping even if it is not what it seems. I hate people like that the most, using something important as a threat. Normally i would be telling them to go fuck themselves where even the devil will be unable to find them. But this however is something well, this has change things from sour to foul to radiation toxic. And it goes completely against everything i stand for.:eek: With this I feel like those anime girls trying to study and they overload with smoke/steam coming out of their heads.

ZeroTao

Feb 15, 2019
OMFG :mad: fuck this shit i aint Sleeping with this poisonous parasite. Nope nope double quadruple nope. No not gonna fucking happen. I dont care about the consequences on this one be it good or bad. Never in my life have i cheated IRL nor in games like this. If it was like Katawa Shoujo where i dont wanna hurt an innocent girl that might have feelings to me that im not dating yet mayhap, but this NO GOD DAMN WAY. This make me feel like the MC from WVM where the coaches daughter Natalie nut shot him but instead of just a normal nut shot she actually ripped it completely off.

Reactions: Red469

Red469

May 18, 2018
OMFG :mad: fuck this shit i aint Sleeping with this poisonous parasite. Nope nope double quadruple nope. No not gonna fucking happen. I dont care about the consequences on this one be it good or bad. Never in my life have i cheated IRL nor in games like this. If it was like Katawa Shoujo where i dont wanna hurt an innocent girl that might have feelings to me that im not dating yet mayhap, but this NO GOD DAMN WAY. This make me feel like the MC from WVM where the coaches daughter Natalie nut shot him but instead of just a normal nut shot she actually ripped it completely off.
LMFAO.... But wait there Mo
Same response as my last spoiler mate... I DID Warn you to ave some booze on tap... but nooo one listens to forddo.,.

ZeroTao

Feb 15, 2019
LMFAO.... But wait there Mo
Same response as my last spoiler mate... I DID Warn you to ave some booze on tap... but nooo one listens to forddo.,.
I just fucking knew it was going this way. Sorry Megan but i will have to taint that heart of gold of yours with my selfishness even if it is your future at stake. Even if you are just fiction and a hot one at that. Still not gonna happen. ARGH why the hell did i even decided to continue playing this. DAMN YOU HABIT OF MUST FINISH A GAME OR MOVIE THAT JUST TRIGGERS ME EXTREMELY HARD.

Red469

May 18, 2018
I just fucking knew it was going this way. Sorry Megan but i will have to taint that heart of gold of yours with my selfishness even if it is your future at stake. Even if you are just fiction and a hot one at that. Still not gonna happen. ARGH why the hell did i even decided to continue playing this. DAMN YOU HABIT OF MUST FINISH A GAME OR MOVIE THAT JUST TRIGGERS ME EXTREMELY HARD.

Damn buddy your getting worked up and you havent even come up to the train tracks yet...

ZeroTao

Feb 15, 2019
Damn buddy your getting worked up and you havent even come up to the train tracks yet...
Well cheating is against everything i have stood and still stand for. Never cheated in my life, not IRL nor in games. Even if people tell me its a game, for me its about principles. Even if it might end up ending a career of someone that im in a relationship with IRL I still wont be able to do it. Reason this is so conflicting. One part of me wants to do it for the sake of the others future, but then the confliction of its cheating and i will never do it is standing heavy against the other. Basically my heart tells me to do it and my gut is telling me to get the fuck out as fast as you can. And so far my gut has never failed me in getting out while i still have a chance.

ZeroTao

Feb 15, 2019
But since this is a game its making me confused on what to follow. Since games most of the time always give a bad ending no matter what you choose.

Red469

May 18, 2018
Well cheating is against everything i have stood and still stand for. Never cheated in my life, not IRL nor in games. Even if people tell me its a game, for me its about principles. Even if it might end up ending a career of someone that im in a relationship with IRL I still wont be able to do it. Reason this is so conflicting. One part of me wants to do it for the sake of the others future, but then the confliction of its cheating and i will never do it is standing heavy against the other. Basically my heart tells me to do it and my gut is telling me to get the fuck out as fast as you can. And so far my gut has never failed me in getting out while i still have a chance.
Thats a good way to be... I have done both... and I can tell you that being the other man... Theres no guarantee she will leave her partner... Essentially what your doing is a good way to be... perhaps your taking higher moral road... Although... Mine was a love of a lifetime IRL Almost worth wrecking a marriage over Kids included she was that big of a prize... 9.5
that was many years ago

But since this is a game its making me confused on what to follow. Since games most of the time always give a bad ending no matter what you choose.
Trust your gut

Have you got to the train tracks yet?

Sounds like you have... See if you can type... and do feel free to share... I know I needed a drink before I was able to write about it...

Last edited:

ZeroTao

Feb 15, 2019
Have you got to the train tracks yet?
I havent continue, gonna go now, i was trying to get my mind of this whole thing. which you made clear by following my gut. but yeah was on the forum page for WVM while trying to calm my nerves and my mind. This game are what i hate and love the most. Im not that much into the sexual content im more into the story with these "choose your path" games. Not like WVM and Waifu Academy. Into the story on both of them but not that much like this one.

Red469

May 18, 2018
I havent continue, gonna go now, i was trying to get my mind of this whole thing. which you made clear by following my gut. but yeah was on the forum page for WVM while trying to calm my nerves and my mind. This game are what i hate and love the most. Im not that much into the sexual content im more into the story with these "choose your path" games. Not like WVM and Waifu Academy. Into the story on both of them but not that much like this one.
Buddy your in for one helluva ride on this one... I know I was...

You do realize this vn is gonna keep you up right? Calling your name (Buddy come back to us) LOL
I didnt go to bed till like 4:20 am and was an emotional wreck...

4.60 star(s) 802 Votes