Mar 21, 2018
no that means you can Sleep with her you will get both girls as a package to enjoy just bear in mind after the fire your only with one
I still don't get the fire thing, but okay. Thanks for the info! I managed to get what I wanted from what I can see tho. Movie Night is back! ;)

Reactions: Red469

Red469

May 18, 2018
I still don't get the fire thing, but okay. Thanks for the info! I managed to get what I wanted from what I can see tho. Movie Night is back! ;)
Have you had a full playthrough? if yes you should have already had your place go up
What dont you get about the fire...?

Technically when you sleep with Mel your not officially dating so no and really she will come around anyways

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
What dont you get about the fire...?
Worst use of fire ever I still don't get it either I often wonder if the house actually had smoke detectors or did they just feel the house was getting a bit warmer, real shame how it ended up.

Reactions: Josh Spicer

Red469

May 18, 2018
Worst use of fire ever I still don't get it either I often wonder if the house actually had smoke detectors or did they just feel the house was getting a bit warmer, real shame how it ended up.
Hence the word Arson... smoke detectors dont do much when you leave the gass on and a lit candle or a gerry cans worth of petrol... and besides it seemed like the girls experienced some form of sleeping gas...

I do agree I am not a fan of impossible situation AT All...

Reactions: Mormont

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Hence the word Arson... smoke detectors dont do much when you leave the gass on and a lit candle or a gerry cans worth of petrol... and besides it seemed like the girls experienced some form of sleeping gas...

I do agree I am not a fan of impossible situation AT All...
If only we had arrived at the house with Liam we could have ended up saving both girls I'd do anything just to change that scene and make it a happier ending.

Red469

May 18, 2018
If only we had arrived at the house with Liam we could have ended up saving both girls I'd do anything just to change that scene and make it a happier ending.
You and fuking me both...
I recon if there was a vn that turned me into a modder it would be this... LOL Hell How about an incest patch? that would make it even worse... two sisters ... Who do you save?

Reactions: Ziltoid and Mormont

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Hell How about an incest patch? that would make it even worse... two sisters ... Who do you save?
I think that would have made it much worse I know Megan and Melissa were like sisters but if they were related the emotional state of the surviving sibling probably would have been that much harder it certainly would have impacted the player just as badly.

Reactions: Red469 and TobiMAH

Red469

May 18, 2018
I think that would have made it much worse I know Megan and Melissa were like sisters but if they were related the emotional state of the surviving sibling probably would have been that much harder it certainly would have impacted the player just as badly.
'Just as badly'??????? Surely you jest....

Two sisters and Big brother that grew up together as best of friends suddenly one is Murdered...
I think the punishment of the perp would have to have been ammended... No way in hell would the Mc kill someone like that without making them Beg for death... for at least a year...

my beatdown of peter went for 54 shots did you have good time with that punching bag or not indulge?

I feel for the MC I am sure he thought that this was far too mild a punishment... I can possible imagine that the mc might have thought that death by roasting (burnt alive) might have been a far more fitting end for a scumbag like that...

Honestly tho... I actually blame the Mc more then the perps... he knew this was a possibility and yet he left them in the house alone unprotected... I think this would cause any sane man to check out... as much as vengence sounds good the facts are, he is the one who left them home.

How would you live with that guilt?

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
my beatdown of peter went for 54 shots did you have good time with that punching bag or not indulge?

I feel for the MC I am sure he thought that this was far too mild a punishment... I can possible imagine that the mc might have thought that death by roasting (burnt alive) might have been a far more fitting end for a scumbag like that...

Honestly tho... I actually blame the Mc more then the perps... he knew this was a possibility and yet he left them in the house alone unprotected... I think this would cause any sane man to check out... as much as vengence sounds good the facts are, he is the one who left them home.

How would you live with that guilt?
Yeah, I went all out on beating him as well any guy that abuses a woman is a dead man walking in my eyes so like you, I took great delight in punching his face in. Well, that's the thing he should have been the one that burned I think we'd all have much prefered to see that happen than it being one of the girls.

The MC should have been on guard either way with what went down with Peter and not to mention Rena's on and off boyfriend I know he didn't appear as much but I'd still have been concerned about creeps like that, of course, thinking it was one of those two that started the fire only to be taken aback by who it actually really was.

Red469

May 18, 2018
Yeah, I went all out on beating him as well any guy that abuses a woman is a dead man walking in my eyes so like you, I took great delight in punching his face in. Well, that's the thing he should have been the one that burned I think we'd all have much prefered to see that happen than it being one of the girls.

The MC should have been on guard either way with what went down with Peter and not to mention Rena's on and off boyfriend I know he didn't appear as much but I'd still have been concerned about creeps like that, of course, thinking it was one of those two that started the fire only to be taken aback by who it actually really was.
I dont about you but this VN brought back some memories of a goodbye that I had that was a Gut wrench of someone that I got involved with years ago... took me a long time to recover from that...

I got no idea how you really could not see, And take proper protective action to protect those you love... And more importantly... to allow Leah to leave... Well at least theres one end where she dont... so theres that...

And for that matter... for someone thats a trader... he shoulda had plenty money enough to buy some form of proper house monitoring... This went down very badly... as angry as I am with leah and peta... I think the Mc is the biggest perp in all this...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I dont about you but this VN brought back some memories of a goodbye that I had that was a Gut wrench of someone that I got involved with years ago... took me a long time to recover from that...

I got no idea how you really could not see, And take proper protective action to protect those you love... And more importantly... to allow Leah to leave... Well at least theres one end where she dont... so theres that...

And for that matter... for someone thats a trader... he shoulda had plenty money enough to buy some form of proper house monitoring... This went down very badly... as angry as I am with leah and peta... I think the Mc is the biggest perp in all this...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I completely agree you would pretty much go to any length to protect family/loved ones If I remember right there was actually a scene when Peter broke into the house but luckily nothing came of that but that should have been in right there as the MC I'd have said fuck this I need to get you, girls, to someplace that's safe and sticking around here is not the answer.

The MC screwed up for sure but he probably had some thinking what's the worst that can happen but like I said that break-in should have set the alarm bells off for him it would for any rational thinking person what do I do get more security or just pack up and leave.

Red469

May 18, 2018
I completely agree you would pretty much go to any length to protect family/loved ones If I remember right there was actually a scene when Peter broke into the house but luckily nothing came of that but that should have been in right there as the MC I'd have said fuck this I need to get you, girls, to someplace that's safe and sticking around here is not the answer.

The MC screwed up for sure but he probably had some thinking what's the worst that can happen but like I said that break-in should have set the alarm bells off for him it would for any rational thinking person what do I do get more security or just pack up and leave.
Honestly can you Picture Living with the guilt of part responsibility in the death of a Lover?
No amount of money is worth that...

So Anyways, I gues the Dev decided to play it this way... Tho I have to say... I have heard others refer to this title, now I know what the fuss is about.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Honestly can you Picture Living with the guilt of part responsibility in the death of a Lover?
No amount of money is worth that...

So Anyways, I gues the Dev decided to play it this way... Tho I have to say... I have heard others refer to this title, now I know what the fuss is about.
You would never get over something like that no matter if you were to get help for it, that's what I kind of found lacking near the end something along the lines of there is not a day that goes by that I could possibly forget that day the mental scars of that would just never heal. We got our respective ending with our girls but you would know the MC would always be broken by those events and most likely suffer from PTSD.

Out of all the Vn's, this was probably one of the most tragic I'd say this Depraved Awakening and De Luca have worse scenes that effect the player and the characters just as much.

Red469

May 18, 2018
You would never get over something like that no matter if you were to get help for it, that's what I kind of found lacking near the end something along the lines of there is not a day that goes by that I could possibly forget that day the mental scars of that would just never heal. We got our respective ending with our girls but you would know the MC would always be broken by those events and most likely suffer from PTSD.

Out of all the Vn's, this was probably one of the most tragic I'd say this Depraved Awakening and De Luca have worse scenes that effect the player and the characters just as much.
I have to say, I have done my fair of shit... I have cheated, I have been the other guy as well... and the interesting thing is... I got no regrets...

But this...

I agree with you, theres no healing from this no matter how many years pass...

Thanks for the heads up I will make note, I am here to Enjoy myself not to have my head fucked with...

LOL not sure if you read the earlier banter I had with someone else who just come across this vn... He thought the Gut wrench was the Ana Blackmail .... :D

He said he wasnt going back for more lol

Personally I think the Mel ending is just as beautiful as choosing Megan tbh... but now I seen in the walkthrough theres 22 endings... That was a WTF moment for me... How many have you completed? I am up to three so far

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I have to say, I have done my fair of shit... I have cheated, I have been the other guy as well... and the interesting thing is... I got no regrets...

But this...

I agree with you, theres no healing from this no matter how many years pass...

Thanks for the heads up I will make note, I am here to Enjoy myself not to have my head fucked with...

LOL not sure if you read the earlier banter I had with someone else who just come across this vn... He thought the Gut wrench was the Ana Blackmail .... :D

He said he wasnt going back for more lol

Personally I think the Mel ending is just as beautiful as choosing Megan tbh... but now I seen in the walkthrough theres 22 endings... That was a WTF moment for me... How many have you completed? I am up to three so far
You'll enjoy those despite them scenes it's just like this well worth the playthrough good storytelling and a few unexpected twists. Yeah, I didn't give Ana much thought after the way she acted towards us and what she did was the final nail in her coffin.

Yeah, I've done the endings with the three different girls Megan, Melissa and Rena. Never bothered with the rest I know there is one where you're supposed to get back with Ana I just thought what the hell is the point in that ending not good for any trust issues.

Red469

May 18, 2018
You'll enjoy those despite them scenes it's just like this well worth the playthrough good storytelling and a few unexpected twists. Yeah, I didn't give Ana much thought after the way she acted towards us and what she did was the final nail in her coffin.

Yeah, I've done the endings with the three different girls Megan, Melissa and Rena. Never bothered with the rest I know there is one where you're supposed to get back with Ana I just thought what the hell is the point in that ending not good for any trust issues.
Rena eh... The smurfette... ya I gues tho my personal fav was both the girls at the same time Megs and Mel... How good was the Rena Ending? I had her end up with Liam I call that Blue ice cream with chocolate on top lol they actually made a decent couple so wondering in that ending does he end up with anyone? and What about Megan... what u do there? you hire her as assistant or cut her loose or what?

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Rena eh... The smurfette... ya I gues tho my personal fav was both the girls at the same time Megs and Mel... How good was the Rena Ending? I had her end up with Liam I call that Blue ice cream with chocolate on top lol they actually made a decent couple so wondering in that ending does he end up with anyone? and What about Megan... what u do there? you hire her as assistant or cut her loose or what?
Yeah, it's been a while since I've played the endings though but it was a good ending if you were a Rena fan and she deserved that as her story was pretty bad as well, but I thought the MC and Rena were a good match as well. I think Megan carries on with her acting career and eventually ends up getting pregnant it's pretty vague but like I said it's been a while since I played through the game.

Red469

May 18, 2018
Yeah, it's been a while since I've played the endings though but it was a good ending if you were a Rena fan and she deserved that as her story was pretty bad as well, but I thought the MC and Rena were a good match as well. I think Megan carries on with her acting career and eventually ends up getting pregnant it's pretty vague but like I said it's been a while since I played through the game.
ya righto thanks for the recommendation I might give it a shot

4.60 star(s) 801 Votes