Jetse

Apr 22, 2020
Oh no!, the time has come...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As I said a few posts before....

Welcome to the SMFMT2DAFPAC (Sad Men For More Than 2 Days After Finish Playing Acting Lessons) club.
We can offer you a glass of hot milk, some cookies and a confortable bed where you can struggle a teddy bear and cry as much as you need.
The only condition to join us is play another route of the game again, but not before the 2 weeks of recovery recomended

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
As I said a few posts before....

Welcome to the SMFMT2DAFPAC (Sad Men For More Than 2 Days After Finish Playing Acting Lessons) club.
We can offer you a glass of hot milk, some cookies and a confortable bed where you can struggle a teddy bear and cry as much as you need.
The only condition to join us is play another route of the game again, but not before the 2 weeks of recovery recomended
I finished the game yesterday 4 times, 4 !! loading previous saves to see different endings and although I must say that Rena's seems to me a beautiful ending or Ana's as the reconciliation of a couple also seems good to me and I accept it as a good ending. The PERFECT ending for ME is with this lady, Liam healed and happy with Elise (sorry for Megan, Rena, I don't know what happened to her, and for Ana), this is for me the best possible ending, without any doubt. The phrase at the end: my life changed the day I met a girl named Megan, it makes sense here.
ef6f4e5b347cfc07037c6a13996253f7.jpg LOVE4EVER

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
what happens if you save megan?
I finished the game yesterday 4 times, 4 !! loading previous saves to see different endings and although I must say that Rena's seems to me a beautiful ending or Ana's as the reconciliation of a couple also seems good to me and I accept it as a good ending. The PERFECT ending for ME is with this lady, Liam healed and happy with Elise (sorry for Megan, Rena, I don't know what happened to her, and for Ana), this is for me the best possible ending, without any doubt. The phrase at the end: my life changed the day I met a girl named Megan, it makes sense here.
View attachment 925687 LOVE4EVER

agree with you on the best ending, but the one with Rena in my opinion is the worst, with the worst story

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
agree with you on the best ending, but the one with Rena in my opinion is the worst, with the worst story

Yes, but the son and his name Liam is a very nice gesture, and I also think that Rena is not a bad person. Like Ana, I think it's a good ending, a shame that it stays at that, a small sequence letting us understand that they are back together, which seems perfect, but it's short. And with Megan ... it's a nice ending, but I think that Megan is the one who has to die, I think that's the idea of DPC and it seems to me the best ending staying with Melissa. Also that she is the best haha

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Melissa, unlike Rena, was the one I liked least at the beginning of the game, little girl, short hair ...

instead it is the one that excited me the most, so much that when I couldn't choose to explore the different possibilities I felt really guilty

• Sad
Reactions: Gladheim

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
cn some one spoil me whos girls got preg? ive play this game but forgot or i didnt got that ending whos got preg :cry:

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
cn some one spoil me whos girls got preg? ive play this game but forgot or i didnt got that ending whos got preg :cry:
Megan, Rena and Melissa can be ,only that Melissa is not seen, but it is intuited that she is going to be pregnant

Melissa, unlike Rena, was the one I liked least at the beginning of the game, little girl, short hair ...

instead it is the one that excited me the most, so much that when I couldn't choose to explore the different possibilities I felt really guilty
haha Bella doesn't have long hair huh :p

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
wait what? so the bulge stomach cant see it ? :unsure:
No, I mean, at the end of the game, she is not pregnant or at least it is not said, in the other cases yes, but surely Melissa ends up having a child with the MC, as well as with Ana ... let's imagine yes. And that son will be called Liam or Megan :cry: would be perfect

• Haha
Reactions: Ive-11

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
No, I mean, at the end of the game, she is not pregnant or at least it is not said, in the other cases yes, but surely Melissa ends up having a child with the MC, as well as with Ana ... let's imagine yes. And that son will be called Liam or Megan :cry: would be perfect
ughh i really wnt to replay again, but this game will cost like a week to be play without skipping the dialog n the scene, its like Tangled Up :cry:

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
ughh i really wnt to replay again, but this game will cost like a week to be play without skipping the dialog n the scene, its like Tangled Up :cry:
One week? :WaitWhat: dude I have completed it playing a couple of hours from Sunday to yesterday. And yesterday 4 times, loading saved games. And I have not skipped anything, only when replaying of course, but the parts that I had not seen I had to see whole.

• Haha
Reactions: Ive-11

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
One week? :WaitWhat: dude I have completed it playing a couple of hours from Sunday to yesterday. And yesterday 4 times, loading saved games. And I have not skipped anything, only when replaying of course, but the parts that I had not seen I had to see whole.
then yes u got a lot of free time space to play :Kappa:

4.60 star(s) 810 Votes