Jetse

Apr 22, 2020
Just finish it, i feel empty... Fck man, i really wish i never this play game. Idk how many days to take me recover from empty/hollow feeling. I really love both megan and melissa
Welcome to the SMFMT2DAFPAC (Sad Men For More Than 2 Days After Finish Playing Acting Lessons) club.
We can offer you a glass of hot milk, some cookies and a confortable bed where you can struggle a teddy bear and cry as much as you need.
The only condition to join us is play another route of the game again, but not before the 2 weeks of recovery recomended.

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Just finish it, i feel empty... Fck man, i really wish i never this play game. Idk how many days to take me recover from empty/hollow feeling. I really love both megan and melissa
While I strongly agree with the preceding advice to wait a bit and when recovered play one or more of the alternative storylines, you should know that the event that has so disturbed you is unavoidable. There is no decision you can make in the game that avoids it.

shakytube

Jul 22, 2019
"Just got a concussion but I'm going to get my shit kicked in 2 weeks later sticking up for this hot chick."
"Don't worry about me, I'm not fucking retarded. I swear."

Update: This one really fucking played the heart-strings. Holy fucking shit. Finished the first run through.
No homo, I wish I had a Liam. This was so well done. Bravo you beautiful bastard.

P.S. Hahahahahahahaha lmfao Liam is a bro
View attachment 901130
yeah I love Liam he is by far my favourite character in the game

TyG3R21

Apr 27, 2018
never thought that a game would take me through such an emotional roller coaster, the plot twists were insane, in a good way, tho as I came to an ending, I feel the emptiness again

Jetse

Apr 22, 2020
never thought that a game would take me through such an emotional roller coaster, the plot twists were insane, in a good way, tho as I came to an ending, I feel the emptiness again
That's why this game is one of the best (in my opinion). For those of us who search for games with a great history that make you feel love, pain, and a lot more of feelings this game is a MUST.

Reactions: kandemoor

erwincloude

Nov 13, 2020
Hiya, just finished Being a DIK(loved it and can't wait for ep7) and now starting Acting Lessons. I was wondering is there any way to change the color of the text font or have a visible text box like in DIK? The white text often gets blended into bright backgrounds so it can be kinda hard to read sometimes.

iamnotaspy

Jun 17, 2019
I came to Acting Lessons having just finished the current 6 episodes of How to be a DIK. Love the tie-in with the MC and Liam having been DIKs. In the HTBADIK thread, I made my first post talking about how that game gave me feels in a way few other games on this site have.

I'm in the third episode of Acting Lessons and I think I'm legitimately hesitant to finish it. I haven't spoiled myself too badly in this thread, beyond knowing there are multiple-upon-multiple endings, and that many of them are full of feels. I just wanted to share how odd it is, to experience the juxtaposition of fascination and enjoyment at such a well made, well rendered, well written adult game with complex and intriguing characters and decisions ... and feeling actual fear at the concept of progressing the story to a point that it hits you hard. I occasionally expect that from a good book or movie. Fewer, but still now and then, from a non-adult game - but a game from here? Well done, Dev... I hope I can finish it, and I mean that as a compliment.

Reactions: Back

Lord_Raven

Jun 3, 2017
Is there a fan sig for this game that has all the girls in it? I'd like to add it to my Favorite Games signature. I'm already planning to add Mel to my Favorite Character signature.

john_snow8

Dec 30, 2017
That's why this game is one of the best (in my opinion). For those of us who search for games with a great history that make you feel love, pain, and a lot more of feelings this game is a MUST.
The only problem I have with that is the lack of forewarning the game gave us with just how bad things would get in the story, I wouldn't have signed up from the beginning if I knew it beforehand. I couldn't even finish it properly, I pretty much fast forwarded the ending out of curiosity, and apparently I even got one of the best endings, but I'd just rather never have played this game at all.

iamnotaspy

Jun 17, 2019
I won't spoil it, but it gets really dark. It's probably too late for you though, I wouldn't be able to stop myself from finishing out of morbid curiosity.
Yeah, I think I'm past the point of no return. I haven't played it today, because I'm trying to mentally psych myself up for the darkness to come, and playing a couple other more lighthearted fares. Fingers crossed that I make it, because the game certainly deserves to be experienced in full.

4.60 star(s) 810 Votes