Isrexxian

Jul 1, 2017
Goddammit man, i went to download the game and have a wank but i feel so weird doing it while my bro is dying...This is seriously a good game, so many emotions that allot of games dont do on here. I should of never played it...But bravo to the dev.

Reactions: Red469

padstad

Aug 1, 2020
jezus fucking christ, I just finished... but damn what an emotional rollercoaster! pfff jeeeez man, this story nearly broke me. I'm going for a walk..

Jetse

Apr 22, 2020
jezus fucking christ, I just finished... but damn what an emotional rollercoaster! pfff jeeeez man, this story nearly broke me. I'm going for a walk..
Take two days to recover and play again to achieve the final with another girl.....it's heartbreacker too.....but less than the first time.....and believe me, it's worth

Reactions: Red469 and padstad

hhghuwoe

Oct 19, 2020
pls help!! i have a problem the game always force close if i skip a little or while rendering sum animation, how to fix it?
before i didnt have problem play being a dik they are same engine i think

Taveno

Apr 4, 2019
Hey guys, i just dowloaded the game and when i tried to extract the zip some errors occured. And in game i can't see the images. I downloaded twice(from Mega Windows link) and it happened again. It's like that from beginning to here, i just see black screen and images won't show up.(It gave error from the sound files). Please help me. 1604079595543.png

DuckDairyDip

Feb 21, 2018
Finished the game for the first time last night. Was heavily disturbed and intrigued so ran through several more endings, and then some more. Woke up, picked up the walkthrough to see all the other variations. I am left feeling weak at how powerless it felt, how unfair life can be and how sick some people can be. I think what gets me the most is I felt both of them deserved to experience a full life, and no matter what it will be cut short. And such is life.

Reactions: Red469 and Jetse

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
  • Haha
Reactions: felicemastronzo

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
WTF is that ending? never seen it before, how do you get it?
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I'm not sure I remember everything.

you have to go to the date with Leah and have sex in the bathroom.
then, after the fire, when you are Liam's guest, and you talk to the surviving LI, you must choose not to comfort her.

I think this is a choice that nobody ever makes, because it doesn't make much sense and for this reason few reach this ending.

then when you are at Leah's house you have to accept her advances and it should all be done

4.60 star(s) 810 Votes