felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
you don't hurt those people whom you care about.

Let me ask you this question. what you would have done if you found your partner having sex with someone just because she felt you are not showing her enough love? would you still justify her actions? would you justify her intentions? would you continue being in a relationship with her? Don't know about you but i would not even see in her eyes.

let us see this way. she really wanted to fuck someone behind MC's back and when she got caught she took up this opportunity to blame MC for not loving her enough. she must have thought she will get away with it by blaming MC because MC is an idiot but MC just dropped the slut out of his life. I mean this is the most absurd solution i have seen to make someone realize their mistakes.

I would have justified her actions if MC had also fucked someone behind ana's back but he was so loyal to her. he did not deserve this. they were fucking engaged to be married. Let me tell you this, there's no reason which can justify Adultery.

the only reason why i am responding to you this much is because when this thing happened in the game i felt so uncomfortable. I can't even imagine what a person goes through in similar situations and here you two justifying her actions by saying her intention was right and it was just a childish act. dude this childish act can break family.
I don't know what I'd do, I probably wouldn't trust her anymore anyway.

but you did not understand the scene in question, however, it is clear that what happens is not a coincidence, otherwise she would not search for MC again afterwards, blackmailing him to be able to talk to him and try to "win him back", always in the wrong ways ..

in the story written by DPC, Ana's motivations are clear, then if it is forgivable or not, each player will decide

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
I don't know what I'd do, I probably wouldn't trust her anymore anyway.

but you did not understand the scene in question, however, it is clear that what happens is not a coincidence, otherwise she would not search for MC again afterwards, blackmailing him to be able to talk to him and try to "win him back", always in the wrong ways ..

in the story written by DPC, Ana's motivations are clear, then if it is forgivable or not, each player will decide
that may be a co-incidence, may not be. she is intelligent enough to use the situation as her advantage. who knows she might actually be fucking someone else and on one fine day she got caught and she used this situation to blame MC. the reason why she blamed MC explains enough that she cheated him. there's a possibility that she realized how much she love MC and how much she's missing him only after MC was not around and that is when she decided to win him back. fucking someone behind MC's back is nothing as compared to fuck someone to make her partner jealous. this woman can do anything.

talking about your last line, what do you think? is it forgivable? would you forgive your partner if she played the same stunt with you? No one in their right mind will forgive someone like Ana.

btw she did not search for him. she just met him in one of the auditions.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
that may be a co-incidence, may not be. she is intelligent enough to use the situation as her advantage. who knows she might actually be fucking someone else and on one fine day she got caught and she used this situation to blame MC. the reason why she blamed MC explains enough that she cheated him. there's a possibility that she realized how much she love MC and how much she's missing him only after MC was not around and that is when she decided to win him back. fucking someone behind MC's back is nothing as compared to fuck someone to make her partner jealous. this woman can do anything.

talking about your last line, what do you think? is it forgivable? would you forgive your partner if she played the same stunt with you? No one in their right mind will forgive someone like Ana.

btw she did not search for him. she just met him in one of the auditions.
we are talking about an exaggerated scene in a game, not really the most realistic case.
these are situations that from the outside it is impossible to judge.
I do not agree with you on the argument that a "normal" betrayal, only for sex, is less serious or more forgivable.

it's a question of trust, if you think you can still trust her then forgive her

if I were the protagonist of acting lessons:

I would not trust Meghan cause I find it absurd for a girl to go to the house of someone she met the same day
I would not trust Melissa, because I would have low regard for a girl who immediately tries with a guy who is introduced to her by her best friend
I would not trust Rena as it is evident how she acts out of envy towards Meghan
I would not trust Liam because first he is too crazy and after too much thought of his situation. I would not get the "cum slut" tattoo for anyone
I would probably trust Leah and end up wrapped up in a closet

p.s.
at the auditions she meets him by chance, but later she looks for him voluntarily, if she doesn't want to talk to him she could very well avoid him

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
we are talking about an exaggerated scene in a game, not really the most realistic case.
these are situations that from the outside it is impossible to judge.
I do not agree with you on the argument that a "normal" betrayal, only for sex, is less serious or more forgivable.

it's a question of trust, if you think you can still trust her then forgive her
Be it exaggerated. I just wanted to know what you would have done if you were in that 'exagerrated' situation. I did not understand your 3rd line. I don't know what you meant. when you are in a relationship with someone you are not supposed to have sex with anyone else. Loyalty is the least thing a person expect in a relationship. now i don't know what you mean by 'less serious or more forgivable'.

Talking about forgiving her. Why would someone in their right mind forgive a slut like ana who decided to sleep with someone to make her partner realize that he is not loving her enough?

Ana have small boobs. now should MC go out and fuck someone who have larger boobs just because he is not happy with ana's boobs? how do you think ana would have taken this?

Man i don't know what's wrong and why i am even arguing with someone who is justifying Adultery. if you still want to justify her actions you can carry on. I don't even understand why there is so much need to discuss this. What she did was wrong from every point of view. no one would do that even with the intention she had. Her actions should not be covered by her intentions. The intention is so thin it won't cover her actions anyways.

Last edited:
May 8, 2019
Be it exaggerated. I just wanted to know what you would have done if you were in that 'exagerrated' situation. I did not understand your 3rd line. I don't know what you meant. when you are in a relationship with someone you are not supposed to have sex with anyone else. Loyalty is the least thing a person expect in a relationship. now i don't know what you mean by 'less serious or more forgivable'.

Talking about forgiving her. Why would someone in their right mind forgive a slut like ana who decided to sleep with someone to make her partner realize that he is not loving her enough?

Ana have small boobs. now should MC go out and fuck someone who have larger boobs just because he is not happy with ana's boobs? how do you think ana would have taken this?

Man i don't know what's wrong and why i am even arguing with someone who is justifying Adultery. if you still want to justify her actions you can carry on. I don't even understand why there is so much need to discuss this. What she did was wrong from every point of view. no one would do that even with the intention she had. Her actions should not be covered by her intentions. The intention is so thin it won't cover her actions anyways.
You understand the stiuation completely wrong. Ana didn't cheat on MC because he has a small dick or because he is not muscular. She cheated on MC because he wasn't giving the love she needs. Both are so different. This may seem childish but some people are attention freak. When you don't give them attention, they become childish, grouchy and angry. Thus, they make some really bad decisions. We didn't see the sex scene of Ana. So, we don't know if she enjoyed that sex or not. If she did enjoy, that would be a completely different outcome. She wouldn't scream on MC, and blame him. She would just say sorry and move on. At least, I think that way. I didn't justify betrayal. I just said that it could be forgivable. That sex scene of Ana with MC tells a bit about Ana. She didn't enjoy that even a bit. Because MC was furious and just fucked her senseless. It may even seem as a rape if you look from a different perspective. But Ana didn't even say anything. So, yeah Ana is not a saint but also not a demon. If you ask me, I would never forgive someone like Ana. But I wouldn't blame only her for her betrayal. At some point, it would be my fault too. And you should try looking from a different perspective instead of trying to prove other's thoughts are wrong.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
You understand the stiuation completely wrong. Ana didn't cheat on MC because he has a small dick or because he is not muscular. She cheated on MC because he wasn't giving the love she needs. Both are so different. This may seem childish but some people are attention freak. When you don't give them attention, they become childish, grouchy and angry. Thus, they make some really bad decisions. We didn't see the sex scene of Ana. So, we don't know if she enjoyed that sex or not. If she did enjoy, that would be a completely different outcome. She wouldn't scream on MC, and blame him. She would just say sorry and move on. At least, I think that way. I didn't justify betrayal. I just said that it could be forgivable. That sex scene of Ana with MC tells a bit about Ana. She didn't enjoy that even a bit. Because MC was furious and just fucked her senseless. It may even seem as a rape if you look from a different perspective. But Ana didn't even say anything. So, yeah Ana is not a saint but also not a demon. If you ask me, I would never forgive someone like Ana. But I wouldn't blame only her for her betrayal. At some point, it would be my fault too. And you should try looking from a different perspective instead of trying to prove other's thoughts are wrong.
That line about boobs was just an example. all i wanted to say is that if you are not happy with something just open up about it to your partner. Now just because MC was not giving her the love she needs she just can't fuck somebody for MC's attention. That action was definitely not supposed to get MC closer to her. she can't expect MC to hug her and tell her he loves her after seeing her love getting fucked by someone. This is wrong in so many levels. what is even more wrong is all of you justifying her action in some parts. why not just admit that what she did was horrible and poor MC did not deserve it?

Does not matter if she enjoyed the sex with that guy or not. The issue is she decided to fuck someone else. How in the world this action of her can be forgivable? who in their right mind would forgive her after how she broke MC's heart? that thing haunted him for so many years. at least you agree on the part that she don't deserve to be forgiven. MC was wrong by not showing her enough love she need but it's not like he did it intentionally. there should be a understanding between a couple and they should just talk it out. If MC had fucked someone then i can totally understand that it was revenge sex but the punishment he got for not showing enough love is too much for someone to take.

You said such people exists who can do anything for attention. Such people should not be considered normal. Who knows to what heights they can go to get attention.

Now about that sex scene. have you forgotten she blackmailed him to have sex with her? He just wanted to talk to her and help Megan. she forced him to have sex. obviously he was furious. after all the built up was for so many years. Still if she had said that she is getting hurt he definitely must have stopped. making someone have sex without their consent is rape and here ana is the one who raped him.

C'mon everyone even though at some parts you all agree that she was wrong but still support her by saying that she did it to get MC close to her again. There are many ways to do that and Adultery is not one of them. It's wrong no matter what the reason is. I am sure a 5 minutes conversation would have solved everything. who would want a attention seeking slut as someone with whom one can spend his life?

Now if anyone of you still think what she did was justifiable even in some parts i can't really say what's wrong. I see it as a big issue. I would have done the same what MC did. that bitch is just not worth anyone's time.

Reactions: 999focus8

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
That line about boobs was just an example. all i wanted to say is that if you are not happy with something just open up about it to your partner. Now just because MC was not giving her the love she needs she just can't fuck somebody for MC's attention. That action was definitely not supposed to get MC closer to her. she can't expect MC to hug her and tell her he loves her after seeing her love getting fucked by someone. This is wrong in so many levels. what is even more wrong is all of you justifying her action in some parts. why not just admit that what she did was horrible and poor MC did not deserve it?

Does not matter if she enjoyed the sex with that guy or not. The issue is she decided to fuck someone else. How in the world this action of her can be forgivable? who in their right mind would forgive her after how she broke MC's heart? that thing haunted him for so many years. at least you agree on the part that she don't deserve to be forgiven. MC was wrong by not showing her enough love she need but it's not like he did it intentionally. there should be a understanding between a couple and they should just talk it out. If MC had fucked someone then i can totally understand that it was revenge sex but the punishment he got for not showing enough love is too much for someone to take.

You said such people exists who can do anything for attention. Such people should not be considered normal. Who knows to what heights they can go to get attention.

Now about that sex scene. have you forgotten she blackmailed him to have sex with her? He just wanted to talk to her and help Megan. she forced him to have sex. obviously he was furious. after all the built up was for so many years. Still if she had said that she is getting hurt he definitely must have stopped. making someone have sex without their consent is rape and here ana is the one who raped him.

C'mon everyone even though at some parts you all agree that she was wrong but still support her by saying that she did it to get MC close to her again. There are many ways to do that and Adultery is not one of them. It's wrong no matter what the reason is. I am sure a 5 minutes conversation would have solved everything. who would want a attention seeking slut as someone with whom one can spend his life?

Now if anyone of you still think what she did was justifiable even in some parts i can't really say what's wrong. I see it as a big issue. I would have done the same what MC did. that bitch is just not worth anyone's time.
There's a difference between understanding why a person did something and justifying her actions. All the other guys have said that this was a shitty move from her and that they wouldn't forgive something like that. They just understand the reasons she gives, because some people are just that way, not everybody is able to think 'right' and do righteous and rational things all the time. She is one of this people and thought that fucking that guy could wake up his boyfriend (or maybe she was just cheating on him because she wanted to do it and then made up all this crazy idea, honestly I couldn't care less). We all agree is stupid anyway. No one is justifying her actions, but we understand her reasoning. A shitty one, but a reasoning. After all, the relationship was scrambling and the MC was oblivious to that reality because he was certain that his life was perfect and never tried to actually listen to her, he should have noticed the subtle changes and tried to fix it, yet he didn't and neither she came clean with him. Both were immature enough to not solve the situation in a proper way before it was too late and she took that step.

Then years passed and the feelings they shared could spark again when they meet again and talk, even if it's a trap set by her. That happens. Couples forgive all kind of errors all the time (not every couple, but I'm sure this exact situation happens lots of times and maybe more couples than you could imagine are able to look past it and keep going). Some people are able to forgive everything for love, some people are willing to close their eyes, swallow their pride and 'forget' what happened because, in the end, they are still happier with that other person than without him/her. DPC gives the player that option. But it's just that, an alternative path in a lewd game, you shouldn't read so much from it.

And, personally, I don't like people who are so certain about their own beliefs that aren't able to relate or understand why others could think or act differently facing the same situations. Many of those people probably thought they have strong beliefs too, maybe even the same you have... until they faced that situation. You don't really know yourself until you are on edge.

Last edited:

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
There's a difference between understanding why a person did something and justifying her actions. All the other guys have said that this was a shitty move from her and that they wouldn't forgive something like that. They just understand the reasons she gives, because some people are just that way, not everybody is able to think 'right' and do righteous and rational things all the time. She is one of this people and thought that fucking that guy could wake up his boyfriend (or maybe she was just cheating on him because she wanted to do it and then made up all this crazy idea, honestly I couldn't care less). We all agree is stupid anyway. No one is justifying her actions, but we understand her reasoning. A shitty one, but a reasoning. After all, the relationship was scrambling and the MC was oblivious to that reality because he was certain that his life was perfect and never tried to actually listen to her, he should have noticed the subtle changes and try to fix it, yet he didn't and neither she came clean with him. Both were immature enough to not solve the situation in a proper way before it was too late and she took that step.

Then years passed and the feelings they shared could spark again when they meet again and talk, even if it's a trap set by her. That happens. Couples forgive all kind of errors all the time (not every couple, but I'm sure this exact situation happens lots of times and maybe more couples than you could imagine are able to look past it and keep going). Some people are able to forgive everything for love, some people are willing to close their eyes, swallow their pride and 'forget' what happened because, in the end, they are still happier with that other person than without him/her. DPC gives the player that option. But it's just that, an alternative path in a lewd game, you shouldn't read so much from it.

And, personally, I don't like people who are so certain about heir own beliefs that aren't able to relate or understand why others could think or act differently facing the same situations. Many of those people probably thought they have strong beliefs too, maybe even the same you have... until they faced that situation. You don't really know yourself until you are on edge.
This is the most sensible reply so far and I agree to almost everything you said.

Reactions: moskyx

csharpdev32

Apr 16, 2020
This is by far one of the greatest game I've played on Android, the plot twist at the end blew my mind.

My order of girls: Rena > Melissa > Megan

any other game like this?

May 26, 2020
This is by far one of the greatest game I've played on Android, the plot twist at the end blew my mind.

My order of girls: Rena > Melissa > Megan

any other game like this?
oof, Melissa all the way.
Other games I've played that I liked, along with AL, are "Being A DIK", which is by the same person who made AL, "Where it all Began" and "Summers Gone". I've also been playing "The DeLuca Family", "Echoes of Lust", "Summer with Mia", "Treasure of Nadia", and "Fetish Locator".

primerib1

Jul 8, 2020
I see that the Android version is 1.0.0, so is it buggy? Because I see the changelog for 1.0.1 stated:

Fixed a bug that prevented a short ending from being reached.
Fixed a bug with a missing render in Episode 8.
Fixed a bug with a loop in Episode 1.

I hope those don't break the Android version...

GrammarApe

Aug 19, 2019
If I avoid Leah from the beginning, will prevent the fire?
Will that be the safe route for Melissa, Megan and Rena?

csharpdev32

Apr 16, 2020
oof, Melissa all the way.
Other games I've played that I liked, along with AL, are "Being A DIK", which is by the same person who made AL, "Where it all Began" and "Summers Gone". I've also been playing "The DeLuca Family", "Echoes of Lust", "Summer with Mia", "Treasure of Nadia", and "Fetish Locator".
Are those for android? I've searched Being a Dik and aparently not :(

Sad there's no good harem ending with everyone happy. I came here for a fantasy to escape real life drama for a while not to get a new one storywise. Oh well :HideThePain:
I would have like to have all of them, at least Leah and Rena.

Philf95

Sep 18, 2017
I literally uninstalled the game at the fire. Which is upsetting because this is only like the second of these kinds of games that had dialogue and interactions that genuinely made me laugh. I know this is a year old at this point and maybe I should have researched before but holy shit I was done after that.

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
I literally uninstalled the game at the fire. Which is upsetting because this is only like the second of these kinds of games that had dialogue and interactions that genuinely made me laugh. I know this is a year old at this point and maybe I should have researched before but holy shit I was done after that.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Despite the issues raised in the preceding spoiler, this is still a very high quality game. It has flaws not the least of which is the developer's view of how lifelong friends should treat each other, but well worth playing. My advice is to give yourself some space and come back after a break and play the game to its various ultimate conclusions. Once you're prepared for the inevitable unfairness of the situation, there remains a lot of value in the play.

4.60 star(s) 810 Votes