hebitora

Apr 26, 2017
Please, someone help me...
Tell me there is a happy ending with everybody alive and happy... Otherwise I will cry again and again... :'(

Thedude2181

Aug 17, 2019
What a game! I played through it twice now. Found Megan to be so wholesome and charming, but fucked around with other girls during first playthrough and didn't get a great ending with her. Second playthrough I just stayed loyal to her and got the ideal one I wanted

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
What a game! I played through it twice now. Found Megan to be so wholesome and charming, but fucked around with other girls during first playthrough and didn't get a great ending with her. Second playthrough I just stayed loyal to her and got the ideal one I wanted
I got those endings too. I think those of the ones most people get. The devastating one and the happiest, by that I mean least saddest ending.
I will need to steel myself before trying for any other endings

May 26, 2020
Haha I id that too, except I liked Melissa the best, so my second run through I stayed loyal to her. It's going to be rough getting all the other endings though!

Reactions: hebitora

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Think twice before you cheat on someone. It's what this game taught me. Annnd... Back to crying...
actually it is quite "sweet" and uneducative in this

you can cheat on "your girlfriend" with her best friend and what is her reaction? proposes a 3-way relationship ... it gets worse (the fire like ..)

then in reality any betrayal is eventually forgiven after the funeral.

the only betrayal that is not forgiven is the one with Ana (only under certain conditions). but in that case you win her back.

May 8, 2019
actually it is quite "sweet" and uneducative in this

you can cheat on "your girlfriend" with her best friend and what is her reaction? proposes a 3-way relationship ... it gets worse (the fire like ..)

then in reality any betrayal is eventually forgiven after the funeral.

the only betrayal that is not forgiven is the one with Ana (only under certain conditions). but in that case you win her back.
Well... A 3-way relationship is quite possible in these days imo. Most people don't settle with a single partner. That's why swinging, ntr, sharing themes has gone popular in the past years. And betrayal is not always forgiven. Some people don't even go to funeral to not see people they don't like. In this, Melissa was not actually broke with MC, if something like the fire didn't happen, I'm sure Melissa wouldn't be angry with MC that much. She told herself MC that it was only him in her life. It's like alcohol. You know that it fucks your life, but you still drink it. Because it's the only thing that reliefs you. MC was like an alcohol to Melissa. But the fire event made Melissa completely different. There was a series that I watched a few years ago. In that, a man's daughter was killed and the murderer was his other daughter. He couldn't take it at first, but he overcomed as time passed. ,MC was the real murderer of Megan in this. Not Leah., If he didn't cheat on her this would never happen. That's what Melissa thought. And not every person is strong enough to overcome this.,But you can't know that the chick you banged is a psychotic person that is going to fuck your life., Best way to avoid any problems in the future is to be loyal to your beloved. Even in your mind.

Last edited:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Well... A 3-way relationship is quite possible in these days imo. Most people don't settle with a single partner. That's why swinging, ntr, sharing themes has gone popular in the past years. And betrayal is not always forgiven. Some people don't even go to funeral to not see people they don't like. In this, Melissa was not actually broke with MC, if something like the fire didn't happen, I'm sure Melissa wouldn't be angry with MC that much. She told herself MC that it was only him in her life. It's like alcohol. You know that it fucks your life, but you still drink it. Because it's the only thing that reliefs you. MC was like an alcohol to Melissa. But the fire event made Melissa completely different. There was a series that I watched a few years ago. In that, a man's daughter was killed and the murderer was his other daughter. He couldn't take it at first, but he overcomed as time passed. MC was the real murderer of Megan in this. Not Leah. If he didn't cheat on her this would never happen. That's what Melissa thought. And not every person is strong enough to overcome this. But you can't know that the chick you banged is a psychotic person that is going to fuck your life. Best way to avoid any problems in the future is to be loyal to your beloved. Even in your mind.
Mc if he has a relationship with Melissa he does it completely behind Meghan's back, it seems to me the worst of possible betrayals, yet of all the possible betrayals it is the one without consequences, not even a scene, indeed a gift ...

we consider the story with Rena, it is a betrayal from start to finish, with Liam repeatedly warning us that we are wrong, yet there too we have a happy ending

then I don't understand how often, even on other games, we end up giving every fault on MC.

we know Leah will kill Meghan or Melissa no matter what MC does, so how can you say that (if she cheated with Leah) it's his fault? we know that's not the case

the only betrayal that has no forgiveness is the one with Ana, who is actually the only one who is not purely a sexual issue, there is a strong blackmail behind it, yet it is the only one who can not be forgiven.

without forgetting that in fact the game FORCES US to betray Meghan in many situation, no matter what we do she will remain by our side and in the end she may feel betrayed.

this game creates a great empathy with the other characters and this pushes us to behave fairly, but honestly it cannot be said to punish betrayal ...

May 8, 2019
Mc if he has a relationship with Melissa he does it completely behind Meghan's back, it seems to me the worst of possible betrayals, yet of all the possible betrayals it is the one without consequences, not even a scene, indeed a gift ...

we consider the story with Rena, it is a betrayal from start to finish, with Liam repeatedly warning us that we are wrong, yet there too we have a happy ending

then I don't understand how often, even on other games, we end up giving every fault on MC.

we know Leah will kill Meghan or Melissa no matter what MC does, so how can you say that (if she cheated with Leah) it's his fault? we know that's not the case

the only betrayal that has no forgiveness is the one with Ana, who is actually the only one who is not purely a sexual issue, there is a strong blackmail behind it, yet it is the only one who can not be forgiven.

without forgetting that in fact the game FORCES US to betray Meghan in many situation, no matter what we do she will remain by our side and in the end she may feel betrayed.

this game creates a great empathy with the other characters and this pushes us to behave fairly, but honestly it cannot be said to punish betrayal ...
Well like I said, I don't blame MC for Megan's death(I played that route). That's what Melissa thinks. If he didn't have an affair with Leah none of these would happen. That is what's on her mind. Like I said, you can't know the chick you bang is going to fuck your life in every way. Ana's betrayal is not unforgivable to me. Sometimes, when you want someone back you don't make the right choices. That's what Ana did. She made a choice that was childish. But I can see that she really loved him. If she didn't, there wouldn't be a happy ending with her. When I said this game taught me not to cheat, I didn't mean it really. It was a reference to BADIK. In also BADIK, we make some really bad decisions, though we don't know yet. Yet, Derek warns us about our decisions. So, I will think twice before cheating on Sage. Because I already saw one ginger going berserk lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: felicemastronzo

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Well like I said, I don't blame MC for Megan's death(I played that route). That's what Melissa thinks. If he didn't have an affair with Leah none of these would happen. That is what's on her mind. Like I said, you can't know the chick you bang is going to fuck your life in every way. Ana's betrayal is not unforgivable to me. Sometimes, when you want someone back you don't make the right choices. That's what Ana did. She made a choice that was childish. But I can see that she really loved him. If she didn't, there wouldn't be a happy ending with her. When I said this game taught me not to cheat, I didn't mean it really. It was a reference to BADIK. In also BADIK, we make some really bad decisions, though we don't know yet. Yet, Derek warns us about our decisions. So, I will think twice before cheating on Sage. Because I already saw one ginger going berserk lol.
for me the storyline with Ana is the most beautiful of all

it closes the circle perfectly, and in the story it is evident how Ana is still tied to MC and how the first betrayal was her way to revive their story, not to close it. and in the same way MC's constant flashbacks on Ana show us how she is still in her thoughts.

however, from the other characters (girls and Liam included) it is the betrayal that is most severely contested and that seems to leave MC alone forever.

luckily there is the scene in the park that reconciles us to the world

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
Ana's betrayal is not unforgivable to me. Sometimes, when you want someone back you don't make the right choices. That's what Ana did. She made a choice that was childish. But I can see that she really loved him.
for me the storyline with Ana is the most beautiful of all

it closes the circle perfectly, and in the story it is evident how Ana is still tied to MC and how the first betrayal was her way to revive their story, not to close it. and in the same way MC's constant flashbacks on Ana show us how she is still in her thoughts.

however, from the other characters (girls and Liam included) it is the betrayal that is most severely contested and that seems to leave MC alone forever.

luckily there is the scene in the park that reconciles us to the world
You guys do understand what you are saying right? if someone is not happy with the relationship that person should have a talk with his partner and sort out things and then mutually decide whether to break up or to improve the relationship. Couples should open up about their feelings. After breaking up that person can fuck whoever he want. you just don't fuck someone just because relationship is getting boring. Fucking someone to revive the relationship? that's fucking insane. that's the most idiotic reason I have ever heard to justify adultery and cheating. If things are not working couple should talk about it. Please don't justify Ana's action. She don't deserve to be happy after what she did with MC. she don't deserve MC. Please don't do that to your partner if you are not happy in your relationship. that is the most hurtful think you can do to your partner. Please talk about the issues.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
You guys do understand what you are saying right? if someone is not happy with the relationship that person should have a talk with his partner and sort out things and then mutually decide whether to break up or to improve the relationship. Couples should open up about their feelings. After breaking up that person can fuck whoever he want. you just don't fuck someone just because relationship is getting boring. Fucking someone to revive the relationship? that's fucking insane. that's the most idiotic reason I have ever heard to justify adultery and cheating. If things are not working couple should talk about it. Please don't justify Ana's action. She don't deserve to be happy after what she did with MC. she don't deserve MC. Please don't do that to your partner if you are not happy in your relationship. that is the most hurtful think you can do to your partner. Please talk about the issues.
we're not saying Ana is a saint ...

unfortunately the cheating happens, who cheats just to have a fuck seems to you a much more valid reason?

but Ana's betrayal wasn't an escape, she did it to get caught. it was a cruel, childish gesture, etc .. but her goal was clear.

among other things, which is quite rare both in reality and in this genre of games, Ana repents and apologizes for her behavior and MC (with us as director) may have to accept these apologies.

the storyline of Rena seems much more immoral and silly to me, a spoiled girl who is interested in Mc only to spite Meghan, out of envy. Rena who in the moment of maximum crisis of MC proposes to resolve everything with sex ...

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
but Ana's betrayal wasn't an escape, she did it to get caught. it was a cruel, childish gesture, etc .. but her goal was clear.
and her goal was to get MC back? do you really think thing works this way? you don't get your partner realize she is not loving enough by fucking someone else and making her jealous to make her love you enough.

If you are in love with someone you don't think about fucking someone else. you need to control your urges. what she did is not cool and her actions should not be justified at all.

"oh baby. you love me so much that you fucked an another guy to make me jealous and realize how boring i am. thank you." BULLSHIT.

would you please stop justifying her actions? don't cover up her adultery as a childish gesture. Adultery is a huge step to take. c'mon man. If i am loyal and boring i expect my gf to tell me to improve the relationship. I don't expect her to fuck someone to make me jealous.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
and her goal was to get MC back? do you really think thing works this way? you don't get your partner realize she is not loving enough by fucking someone else and making her jealous to make her love you enough.

If you are in love with someone you don't think about fucking someone else. you need to control your urges. what she did is not cool and her actions should not be justified at all.

"oh baby. you love me so much that you fucked an another guy to make me jealous and realize how boring i am. thank you." BULLSHIT.

would you please stop justifying her actions? don't cover up her adultery as a childish gesture. Adultery is a huge step to take. c'mon man. If i am loyal and boring i expect my gf to tell me to improve the relationship. I don't expect her to fuck someone to make me jealous.
:oops:
that her goal is that is a fact ...

Ana doesn't want to have a lover, she doesn't care about that guy in the least, she cares about MC

does something unforgivable? it may be, but no worse than other betrayals

then there is no one to justify ... blame DPC !!! it is DPC that gives her the happy ending

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
:oops:
that her goal is that is a fact ...

Ana doesn't want to have a lover, she doesn't care about that guy in the least, she cares about MC

does something unforgivable? it may be, but no worse than other betrayals

then there is no one to justify ... blame DPC !!! it is DPC that gives her the happy ending
you don't hurt those people whom you care about.

Let me ask you this question. what you would have done if you found your partner having sex with someone just because she felt you are not showing her enough love? would you still justify her actions? would you justify her intentions? would you continue being in a relationship with her? Don't know about you but i would not even see in her eyes.

let us see this way. she really wanted to fuck someone behind MC's back and when she got caught she took up this opportunity to blame MC for not loving her enough. she must have thought she will get away with it by blaming MC because MC is an idiot but MC just dropped the slut out of his life. I mean this is the most absurd solution i have seen to make someone realize their mistakes.

I would have justified her actions if MC had also fucked someone behind ana's back but he was so loyal to her. he did not deserve this. they were fucking engaged to be married. Let me tell you this, there's no reason which can justify Adultery.

the only reason why i am responding to you this much is because when this thing happened in the game i felt so uncomfortable. I can't even imagine what a person goes through in similar situations and here you two justifying her actions by saying her intention was right and it was just a childish act. dude this childish act can break family.

Reactions: 999focus8
4.60 star(s) 810 Votes