Kevinlolz

Jul 25, 2020
Real advise : DON'T FUKING PLAY THIS GAME IF YOU'RE SOME KIND OF DEPRESSIVE.
This game just fucked up my brain. I just hope the other DrPinkcake game will not have the same effect.

Vyacheslav Grinko

Nov 9, 2018
New to this game im in episode 3 so far i finished Being a DIK so i wanted to check more of the same developer because im a huge fan of this series . After reading all of these comments about the ending im so exited to see what will happen

Vyacheslav Grinko

Nov 9, 2018
Same here i play for like 8 minutes then photos doesn't show up and then crashes maybe it was i mistake i downloaded from Mega if you guys find anything pls let me know

Vyacheslav Grinko

Nov 9, 2018
A quick question i rejected Ana all the time even at the hospital and she burned down my house again is there a way to avoid that outcome ???

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
Totally unavoidable. Nothing that can be done, no matter what choices you make.
One of them will die. Your choices will only affect how unhappy an ending you get.

kghky

Oct 13, 2019
Totally unavoidable. Nothing that can be done, no matter what choices you make.
One of them will die. Your choices will only affect how unhappy an ending you get.
Can I ask how to reject megan? And when I bought megan clothes, I pointed out that we were just friends, but the conversation in the sauna room still had no option to refuse.

7.png

9.png

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Can I ask how to reject megan? And when I bought megan clothes, I pointed out that we were just friends, but the conversation in the sauna room still had no option to refuse.

View attachment 823442

View attachment 823443
the whole story is about Megan, and we are told that at the beginning of the game.

you can betray her, you can mistreat her, but Megan remains our girlfriend

kghky

Oct 13, 2019
the whole story is about Megan, and we are told that at the beginning of the game.

you can betray her, you can mistreat her, but Megan remains our girlfriend

Damn, I really hope to reject megan from the beginning, obviously there are these two beauties who can continue the story.

6.png

10.png

4.60 star(s) 810 Votes