dota2noob322

Aug 11, 2020
Man this is not what I was expecting when I came to play this game :( at all :( I'm a depressive piece of shit IRL and today is my birthday and all I can think about is fucking why ? why !!!!!!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: poopy13 and Back

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
No. He is your (MC's) best buddy.
IMO, he is probably a better person than the MC
Oh ok, I found additional gallery items, I was going by the one where he holds out a picture and covers the face of his friend. And several more scenes in videos and stills. I found some more after seeing your answer that probably feature the mc.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Damn, I really hope to reject megan from the beginning, obviously there are these two beauties who can continue the story.

View attachment 823474

View attachment 823476

think that at the beginning of the game Rena was absolutely the girl who interested me the most and Melissa the one who told me the least (of course especially from an aesthetic point of view)

in the end it all turned upside down. Melissa got into me so much that I practically can't leave her in the fire, while Rena, who for me has the worst storyline, I don't recommend her to Liam either ...

HANSWURST1

Feb 5, 2018
it was the hardest one for me to achieve

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I just tried that.. since I have a save in chap 7 where I fucked her in chap 3, but didnt get that ending. I dont know what exactly triggers the ending where leah runs ou of that last room first than MC follows andt and Melissa/Megan/Rena ist still tied to the chair. But I only got it once, but probably didnt fuck leah in that run, so no sub final for me

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I just tried that.. since I have a save in chap 7 where I fucked her in chap 3, but didnt get that ending. I dont know what exactly triggers the ending where leah runs ou of that last room first than MC follows andt and Melissa/Megan/Rena ist still tied to the chair. But I only got it once, but probably didnt fuck leah in that run, so no sub final for me
the scene is after the finale, after the funeral all together, like Liam's extra scenes

HANSWURST1

Feb 5, 2018
Yeah just tried again... Started a new game and fully focused on Leah, fucked her chap3 and 7, reject everyone but megan but still got the red carpet ending

Crystaldom

Feb 14, 2020
Yeah just tried again... Started a new game and fully focused on Leah, fucked her chap3 and 7, reject everyone but megan but still got the red carpet ending
There is no Leah ending. There isn't anything in the code that shows a Leah ending. The code itself is:

elif creditsStyle == 6:
jump ep8_credlts_end

The end credits show this:

if creditsStyle == 6:
$ achievement.grant("ENDINGLEAH")
init:
$ achievement.register("ENDINGLEAH")

It's a achievement that is meaningless and there is no story to go with it.

LDream5

Feb 16, 2019
I went ahead and bought this/Being a Dik on Steam because I wanted to support. The stories in both were really good. Even though they both made me feel really sad. I seriously layed in bed after finishing, just thinking about the characters and then it made me think about some things in my own life. Like past relationships or even just the importance of building a strong relationship. I dunno, I have been dealing with mental illness for over a decade now...even though I've been getting a lot better this game really messed with my head. I know there are warnings about it, but I ignored them. Still a very well written game with interesting relationships and even some twists.

Reactions: 999focus8

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
There is no Leah ending. There isn't anything in the code that shows a Leah ending. The code itself is:

elif creditsStyle == 6:
jump ep8_credlts_end

if creditsStyle == 6:
init:

it is not an ending, it is an extra scene

https://f95zone.to/threads/acting-lessons-v1-0-2-drpinkcake.12181/post-3986698

• Angry
Reactions: Crystaldom

HANSWURST1

Feb 5, 2018

elif creditsStyle == 6:
jump ep8_credlts_end

if creditsStyle == 6:
init:

Welp I still wanne see it ingame and know how its achievable. Thus far nothing I read here worked.

Crystaldom

Feb 14, 2020
I stand corrected. This scene isn't in the episode_8.rpy with all the other extra scenes. It's in the settings_scripts.rpy. That's the only scene in the script. The pictures themselves aren't in the images folder but the gui folder. Thanks for showing that post again. I was able to find this in the .rpy The scene itself is called credlts and not credits

Last edited:

Crystaldom

Feb 14, 2020
Welp I still wanne see it ingame and know how its achievable. Thus far nothing I read here worked.
I'm sorry the scene does exist. I just did a quick playthrough and got the ending.

Looking at the final .sav file for this route, I had 16RP with Leah, 20RP with Liam, 24RP with Megan, 8RP with Melissa. Save your game before you accept Leah's proposal. Put that save file in a save editor. (saves are in the game folder/game/save) I use . Do a search on "RP" and change those values on each character. Also look for" creditsStyle " and change it to (6) and "endingType" change it to (2). Save that file and overwrite your old file. Hope that helps you.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheLM2312

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
I'm sorry the scene does exist. I just did a quick playthrough and got the ending.

Looking at the final .sav file for this route, I had 16RP with Leah, 20RP with Liam, 24RP with Megan, 8RP with Melissa. Save your game before you accept Leah's proposal. Put that save file in a save editor. (saves are in the game folder/game/save) I use . Do a search on "RP" and change those values on each character. Also look for" creditsStyle " and change it to (6) and "endingType" change it to (2). Save that file and overwrite your old file. Hope that helps you.
can you please post your save just before that leah ending starts?

4.60 star(s) 810 Votes