Eryukka

Nov 3, 2018
if this game like Love and Sex secrets base, i ill keep to download it.
i just collect Pregnant game, and this fun!

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
I so hate this game! I started playing and without realizing it I got soo drawn in that like the MC, when the 'choice' came up. I just couldn't...

I knew I had to and I did, but truth be told I hated every minute of it after that point... not just because of the 'choice' but because it got way too close to home. My wife passed away beginning of this year and I am still dealing with the loss. This part made me relive that all over again... so fu you for this twist... I hate you!

No, I don't. I still absolutely hate this twist but you did manage to pull me in making it feel real. So kudos at least for that...

And No! Unlike what I read in other posts I won't be replaying it for any of the other endings. I understood that this 'choice' is in every path, and once was enough, I honestly can't deal with that again.

Last edited:

Red469

May 18, 2018
I've read great reviews about this game. Downloading now. Will be back when I'm finished.
How did you go?

And then after that, play again, cry again, wait two days, and then the whole cycle goes again
Sounds about right... you gotta do both girls in the least Meg and Mel

Goddammit man, i went to download the game and have a wank but i feel so weird doing it while my bro is dying...This is seriously a good game, so many emotions that allot of games dont do on here. I should of never played it...But bravo to the dev.
Indeed... never been hit as hard in the gut as this...

:unsure: Now I have mixed feelings and I don't know if it is funny or rather sad.
Depends on if ur a sick fuk... lol

Is there any option to 3some with liam and megan?
not that I found

can anyone answer me?
if ur gonna ask you should include OS PC/Mac/ android etc ... just saying...

Finished the game for the first time last night. Was heavily disturbed and intrigued so ran through several more endings, and then some more. Woke up, picked up the walkthrough to see all the other variations. I am left feeling weak at how powerless it felt, how unfair life can be and how sick some people can be. I think what gets me the most is I felt both of them deserved to experience a full life, and no matter what it will be cut short. And such is life.
no... Such aint life... Look at the amount of EPIC mistakes the mc made... he might as well lit the fire himself...

if this game like Love and Sex secrets base, i ill keep to download it.
i just collect Pregnant game, and this fun!
LOL go on tell us how u feel after a first read thru... We wanna know.

I knew I had to and I did, but truth be told I hated every minute of it after that point... not just because of the 'choice' but because it got way too close to home. My wife passed away beginning of this year and I am still dealing with the loss. This part made me relive that all over again... so fu you for this twist... I hate you!

No, I don't. I still absolutely hate this twist but you did manage to pull me in making it feel real. So kudos at least for that...

And No! Unlike what I read in other posts I won't be replaying it for any of the other endings. I understood that this 'choice' is in every path, and once was enough, I honestly can't deal with that again.
That is your choice... but ur missing the most important part of this vn... :LIFE LESSONS:
1. NEVER take for granted whats been gifted to you...
2. NEVER think that you got all the time in the world... You DON'T.
3. Protect whats yours, at all cost...

IF that was me, I would be outa town after the first cop interaction... Or earlier... and mobiles Ditched.

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
That is your choice... but ur missing the most important part of this vn... :LIFE LESSONS:
As if having your wife passing away isn't one? sorry bro, but life lessons aren't found in VN's... they're found in real life... that's why they are called life lessons...

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
How did you go?

Sounds about right... you gotta do both girls in the least Meg and Mel

Indeed... never been hit as hard in the gut as this...

Depends on if ur a sick fuk... lol

not that I found

if ur gonna ask you should include OS PC/Mac/ android etc ... just saying...

no... Such aint life... Look at the amount of EPIC mistakes the mc made... he might as well lit the fire himself...

LOL go on tell us how u feel after a first read thru... We wanna know.

1. NEVER take for granted whats been gifted to you...
2. NEVER think that you got all the time in the world... You DON'T.
3. Protect whats yours, at all cost...

IF that was me, I would be outa town after the first cop interaction... Or earlier... and mobiles Ditched.
You're wrong to say this
"no... Such aint life... Look at the amount of EPIC mistakes the mc made... he might as well lit the fire himself..."
and wrong to refer to "LIFE LESSONS"

The actions of the MC have NOTHING to do with whether or not you experience the dark aspects of the shared path to any of the possible conclusions. No matter what choices you make at any point in the game both traumatic events occur. They are unavoidable. The illusion that the MC deserves any of this is a con job. Play as a complete slut or in the most honorable way possible, it makes no difference. There are no lessons here, only an emotional hit job by the developer.

Still well worth playing, but these events are nothing but a cheap shot.

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
You're wrong to say this
"no... Such aint life... Look at the amount of EPIC mistakes the mc made... he might as well lit the fire himself..."
and wrong to refer to "LIFE LESSONS"

The actions of the MC have NOTHING to do with whether or not you experience the dark aspects of the shared path to any of the possible conclusions. No matter what choices you make at any point in the game both traumatic events occur. They are unavoidable. The illusion that the MC deserves any of this is a con job. Play as a complete slut or in the most honorable way possible, it makes no difference. There are no lessons here, only an emotional hit job by the developer.

Still well worth playing, but these events are nothing but a cheap shot.
That's right. The only "life lesson" you can learn from this game is not to cheat on your girlfriend if you want to keep that relationship going smoothly. All in all, they leave you when they see proofs of your misbehaviour.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
That's right. The only "life lesson" you can learn from this game is not to cheat on your girlfriend if you want to keep that relationship going smoothly. All in all, they leave you when they see proofs of your misbehaviour.
and if you really have to cheat on your girlfriend do it with her best friend, you never know;):D

• Haha
Reactions: Jetse and moskyx

Dosca

Jun 3, 2020
i read many review here. now im scare to download it. i cant handle sad feeling. i hate sad ending and sht..:/

Vanargand0002

Aug 7, 2020
So i read around 120 comments and i am scared and in the same moment curious. Dunno how i should feel about this game let's see what everyone is talking about...

• Hey there
Reactions: Back

Van_Hell

May 2, 2017
Do I remember right, maybe u can tell me guys, I've played long time ago that game and from what I remember one of the reasons I choose Melissa over Megan bcz Megan once said "I'm not proud of some things I've done before" (or something like that) and then they showed a memory of hers where two guys were Double Penetrating her, I think that was one of the reasons I choose Melissa but bcz today I remembered about the game again and I was just thinking was that memory with Megan from this game or I'm wrong and it was from another game

Crystaldom

Feb 14, 2020
Do I remember right, maybe u can tell me guys, I've played long time ago that game and from what I remember one of the reasons I choose Melissa over Megan bcz Megan once said "I'm not proud of some things I've done before" (or something like that) and then they showed a memory of hers where two guys were Double Penetrating her, I think that was one of the reasons I choose Melissa but bcz today I remembered about the game again and I was just thinking was that memory with Megan from this game or I'm wrong and it was from another game
Melissa and MC were talking about that in EP5

But I don't recall any flashback scene with it.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Van_Hell

Van_Hell

May 2, 2017
Melissa and MC were talking about that in EP5

But I don't recall any flashback scene with it.
Hmm interesting, I remember there was some kind of a flashback and Megan saying it, is it possible that the creator removed it bcz of NTR, I played it when it first came out and was downloading every episode straight away when it was ready, is it possible that just the flashback was deleted or updated or something, but you probably did played it after every new update too so idk, maybe just the flashback is not from that game not sure, It is possible that some other game used her 3D model and there was the flashbacks that I saw not sure though, but yeah anyway thx for the reply m8 I sure remembered that Megan was not some flower and so u did confirm that to me

otronegro

Jan 24, 2020
Hey guys I'm about to play this for the first time, is there a in game mod showing the stats or paths during the choices? or the game is not like that at all? I see it has hiden stats only showing when the chapter ends. Thanks!

azguki

Jul 4, 2020
Playing through for the first time......the cut to Liam's face when Angela says that she's had the clap like three times is priceless. I legit belly laughed. HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Reactions: sexypeanut and Back

Crystaldom

Feb 14, 2020
Hmm interesting, I remember there was some kind of a flashback and Megan saying it, is it possible that the creator removed it bcz of NTR, I played it when it first came out and was downloading every episode straight away when it was ready, is it possible that just the flashback was deleted or updated or something, but you probably did played it after every new update too so idk, maybe just the flashback is not from that game not sure, It is possible that some other game used her 3D model and there was the flashbacks that I saw not sure though, but yeah anyway thx for the reply m8 I sure remembered that Megan was not some flower and so u did confirm that to me
I only played the final version. It may have been in earlier versions of the game. I was puzzled over that part of the game where DPC never addressed this. It seemed like there was a story there he didn't complete. It may well be it was part of the earlier versions.

Reactions: Van_Hell

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
I only played the final version. It may have been in earlier versions of the game. I was puzzled over that part of the game where DPC never addressed this. It seemed like there was a story there he didn't complete. It may well be it was part of the earlier versions.
What's there to address? His boyfriend cheated on her, she was pissed off and banged a couple of guys (not at once) just because she felt like it. Period. There's nothing else to add, she's a romantic girl but she's not afraid of sex. That's what Melisa was trying to say, there's no need to go into raw details.

I didn't play the game during its development but I'm sure if that scene was deleted afterwards this thread would have tons of pages discussing it (and the pics would be relatively easy to find around here), but those pages aren't there. Probably Van_Hell got confused with a fan-art or another game with a similar model

LoneS2K

May 2, 2020
"Just got a concussion but I'm going to get my shit kicked in 2 weeks later sticking up for this hot chick."
"Don't worry about me, I'm not fucking retarded. I swear."

Update: This one really fucking played the heart-strings. Holy fucking shit. Finished the first run through.
No homo, I wish I had a Liam. This was so well done. Bravo you beautiful bastard.

P.S. Hahahahahahahaha lmfao Liam is a bro
TOGA.png

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 810 Votes