Venom 0300

May 9, 2018
why there is no option to save both, or kill self to see both, was here for the sex, stayed for the interesting story, left bittersweet with the ending i got.

Tor7

Jun 10, 2021
I have to say this is an awesome VN. I just completed ep 3 and it's my first time running through the game. I laughed out loud several times and I really REALLY wanted to demolish Peter. Sadly, my rational mind said no. I'll definitely do another play through where I actually do demolish him. Looking forward to that. I am having a really hard time between Megan and Melissa. Personally, I am more drawn to Melissa, but for this first run through, I'm going to follow the Megan route, although I haven't rejected Melissa just yet. Next play through I will definitely go with Melissa (at least that's the plan so far.)

Anyways, just wanted to say I'm very excited to see where this game is going and mad props to DrPinkCake on creating such a well written and heartfelt game. Thank you!

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
I have to say this is an awesome VN. I just completed ep 3 and it's my first time running through the game. I laughed out loud several times and I really REALLY wanted to demolish Peter. Sadly, my rational mind said no. I'll definitely do another play through where I actually do demolish him. Looking forward to that. I am having a really hard time between Megan and Melissa. Personally, I am more drawn to Melissa, but for this first run through, I'm going to follow the Megan route, although I haven't rejected Melissa just yet. Next play through I will definitely go with Melissa (at least that's the plan so far.)

Anyways, just wanted to say I'm very excited to see where this game is going and mad props to DrPinkCake on creating such a well written and heartfelt game. Thank you!
Just don't read this thread till you're done the game.

Reactions: Jumbi

Crystaldom

Feb 14, 2020

As JETracktor said, you should stay off the thread until you finish your route. Too many spoilers can ruin the experience. Come back and share your thoughts when you finish.

Tor7

Jun 10, 2021
Damn. This game is awful*. I'm on the verge of tears!!!!! Damn. Lost everything. Everyone. Well, not true, but damn close to it.

AND YOU PEOPLE THAT JUST PUT THE DAMN SPOILERS WITHOUT THE TAG SHOULD BE ASHAMED! (I saw the main spoiler when I downloaded the game, after that I did my best not to read any messages when I posted my first comment about how amazing it was.)

*It's awful in how it turns out, based on MY choices. Hella great job with the story. So sad now. Going to switch the main spoiler choice and see how that works. Switching to what I actually wanted. Damn this game is so good.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Damn. This game is awful*. I'm on the verge of tears!!!!! Damn. Lost everything. Everyone. Well, not true, but damn close to it.

AND YOU PEOPLE THAT JUST PUT THE DAMN SPOILERS WITHOUT THE TAG SHOULD BE ASHAMED! (I saw the main spoiler when I downloaded the game, after that I did my best not to read any messages when I posted my first comment about how amazing it was.)

*It's awful in how it turns out, based on MY choices. Hella great job with the story. So sad now. Going to switch the main spoiler choice and see how that works. Switching to what I actually wanted. Damn this game is so good.
I've only done the Megan route (minus one time when I was curious about Melissa's) and doing both routes initially screwed me up mentally and emotionally for several days. I mean, a grown, middle-aged man crying over a VN. I couldn't believe it. Every once in a while I pick it up and run through it with Megan, still stings a bit each time.

Reactions: Tor7

Tor7

Jun 10, 2021
I've only done the Megan route (minus one time when I was curious about Melissa's) and doing both routes initially screwed me up mentally and emotionally for several days. I mean, a grown, middle-aged man crying over a VN. I couldn't believe it. Every once in a while I pick it up and run through it with Megan, still stings a bit each time.
You warned me about this game. Totally messed up right now. I had one early save at the Ana choice and that made the endings a little better, but yeah, I'm still on the verge of tears too.

While I've loved characters in other games, damn, this game...yeah, I need to go take a break to deal with this.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
You warned me about this game. Totally messed up right now. I had one early save at the Ana choice and that made the endings a little better, but yeah, I'm still on the verge of tears too.

While I've loved characters in other games, damn, this game...yeah, I need to go take a break to deal with this.
I certainly did warn you. I'm 46 for for about 5 days I was under my covers in an emotional wreck. When I was working for the Sports Authority, I knew a girl named Megan, she was the one true love of my life and I regret never telling her that. Maybe that's why this game screwed me up too; made me think of the past and what I missed out on.

But yes, this game will certainly fuck you up.

dmgab

Jun 25, 2019
I certainly did warn you. I'm 46 for for about 5 days I was under my covers in an emotional wreck. When I was working for the Sports Authority, I knew a girl named Megan, she was the one true love of my life and I regret never telling her that. Maybe that's why this game screwed me up too; made me think of the past and what I missed out on.

But yes, this game will certainly fuck you up.
You can also regret telling her, I did that with two girls, both friendships ended badly.

Reactions: notragingbull

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
You can also regret telling her, I did that with two girls, both friendships ended badly.
Exactly. We worked so well together and were really good friends so I didn't want to ruin that. She knew I loved her because of what other co-workers told her, but never approached talking about it with me. Oh well. That was 12 years ago, but it still fucking stings

piepizza

Jan 1, 2020
First time I actually played a game on this site for the story. All of the decisions, reveals and connections to the characters brought some real emotion from me. Even though I'm 2 years late, very good game

Reactions: vireker and Tor7

Master Duck79

Oct 1, 2019
Acting Lessons is a great game I've finished last year all the girls routes but I dont think that I will be playing this game again it got me sooo sad man I remember thiking about the game for weeks and everytime I was thiking about it I was messed up Maybe I will play it again in the future and I salute those who play it over and over again they got balls

Tor7

Jun 10, 2021
Just don't get attached. come for the sex, and be ready for anyone to die anytime. it's much simpler that way. Devs can't mess with your feelings if you never get attached.
smh. Different strokes for different folks, but...

Personally, I come to these games for the story, romance, to get attached. And I can tell you, this game affects me more than any of the others I've played.

My 2nd run through I tried to do a loyal to Melissa only run, but it doesn't seem like you can do that.

I just ran through another run, my 3rd unique run (unique being that I make major different choices early on with other characters.), and I still found myself falling for Melissa. I still found myself in near tears at the end.

I don't want an answer to this question, I'm just saying it....
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DrPinkCake If you do any updates, I would honestly love to see a version where you aren't forced into dating Megan (I still have more runs to do, so maybe there is a dirtbag choice I have to make early game to stop that... but I haven't tried that yet.) I would LOVE to be able to have a relationship with only Melissa.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
smh. Different strokes for different folks, but...

Personally, I come to these games for the story, romance, to get attached. And I can tell you, this game affects me more than any of the others I've played.

My 2nd run through I tried to do a loyal to Melissa only run, but it doesn't seem like you can do that.

I just ran through another run, my 3rd unique run (unique being that I make major different choices early on with other characters.), and I still found myself falling for Melissa. I still found myself in near tears at the end.

I don't want an answer to this question, I'm just saying it....
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DrPinkCake If you do any updates, I would honestly love to see a version where you aren't forced into dating Megan (I still have more runs to do, so maybe there is a dirtbag choice I have to make early game to stop that... but I haven't tried that yet.) I would LOVE to be able to have a relationship with only Melissa.
Liam never survives my runs. I always let him get worse. I just don't like the guy. He doesn't actually die, but you know it happens eventually.

4.60 star(s) 810 Votes