y0rthan

Apr 4, 2021
It's funny, I checked the end of the tags to see if this game had a "violence" tag (since that tends to be a warning that a game will get more "real" than I feel like dealing with), but failed to notice the "graphic violence" tag earlier on. Oops! Anyway, this was a well-written game. Haven't decided whether I enjoyed it or not. Kinda wondering if there were better endings than what I got, but I'm guessing at least some things are always the same no matter what.

valourdio

Jan 24, 2019
clap clappity clap, have been said before, and will probably be told again, bravo, amazing, fantastic, spectacular. Superb story writing, amazing characters, well thought "consequences" and spectacular soundtrack.

HAJIME_SAITO

Apr 9, 2018
I have played through this game so many times.....I started it as just a usual adult VN back when it was released. After beating it I am not ashamed to say the emotions were real. I had to go back and see if it was possible to not get my heart crushed by the final choices you make. I love the story and come back to this game often. I can't wait to see what happens in DIK based off of your superb storytelling. Bravo

TheLM2312

Apr 8, 2019
Isn't there a way to end up with Leah? I tought that she is really caring for the MC and she is smoking hot...

watchitfortheplot

Apr 5, 2021
Came into the game just wanting to bang every chick, but left with so much emotion and committed to make Melissa happy after all the shitty things that happened. 10/10 game.
This exact thing happened to me. I came in for the sex but then as I went along felt more and more attachment and emotion about it. I got to when you're at the concert and see Rena and when I talked to her, continued on the "bang everyone" thing. Then she told me to screw off. That's when I started the game over and actually committed to the characters the right way lol. And then I got the full experience

DuckDairyDip

Feb 21, 2018
Why is there a sudden black man appearing in the gif banner? Does this game contain ntr?

Or any type of sharing?
Black dude, Liam, is the MC's best friend and is very important to the story. You can potentially setup Liam to date one of the possible love interests.

4.60 star(s) 810 Votes