dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
A writer won't use the same trick twice I just hope his storyline with AL was just the one-off it's all well and good using some plots from this just as long as lightning doesn't strike twice with fire.
Pretty sure he's has a bag of tricks to draw from. Honestly mostly like how the story is being plotted. He continues to nail the punch lines for the humor sections but after AL when you come to the baiting scenes he uses to connect you to the character I for one am a bit resistant now to go down that rabbit. Especially considering he made sure to put a warning in the intro. If it was wise or not only the future could tell because that stripped away some of the immersion.

Reactions: Mormont

jarisius

Mar 11, 2021
beautiful game, i had hoped it would be even longer. there could have been an "investigation" episodes to figure out who did the incident. like if you used the clues the correct way you'd get a good ending, if you didn't get a bad ending etc.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
bruh i wanted a boner, not a whole week of feels
First time I finished this many months ago, took me about 4-5 days to get over. No game ever affected me like that. I had to play several weeks of Skyrim & Blops2 bot Nuketown to calm myself down. Never really worked well enough as the emotions never really went away.

Rough game it was, and still is, whenever I decide to go back into it. Last time was about a month or so ago. Still hit me decently to bother me for a few hours.

NoxUberholen

May 8, 2021
First time I finished this many months ago, took me about 4-5 days to get over. No game ever affected me like that. I had to play several weeks of Skyrim & Blops2 bot Nuketown to calm myself down. Never really worked well enough as the emotions never really went away.

Rough game it was, and still is, whenever I decide to go back into it. Last time was about a month or so ago. Still hit me decently to bother me for a few hours.
yeah man i hear you, i feel like this'll stick for a while. im gonna use erectile dysfunction as an excuse if my gf ever asks why im not dtf for days

Reactions: pyrolisk

pyrolisk

Jan 16, 2021
I wish I had read the comments before I started this fucking game. Fuck you Dev. I came here to jerk off, not sit and cry at my computer! This is worse than a kdrama for the feels man. I haven't been horny since the actual character development started, and I'm not even fucking done yet. But now I can't stop, because I made the horrendous mistake of starting the game. Fuck me.

realjitter

Jun 21, 2021
Very interesting game..to say the least
I only discovered this 3D Adult novel genre like 3 months ago and the first 2 games i tried where..well.... truly, f..... aweful...
But then i stumbled across this little, fun game :p And what should i say...It blew my mind..
And the whole game was made only by 1 dude? Dialog, graphics, characters, sound, directing and whatnot...pretty, f...... impressive i have to say...way above average production...
I know there's a shitton of these games out there, but the only other 2 games i came across so far who i'd consider way above average are The Headmaster and Depraved Awakening...
Anyways..The guy who made this game right here set the bar very, very high..that's for sure=)

Last edited:
Reactions: TheLM2312

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
Very interesting game..to say the least
I only discovered this 3D Adult novel genre like 3 months ago and the first 2 games i tried where..well.... truly, f..... aweful...
But then i stumbled across this little, fun game :p And what should i say...It blew my mind..
And the whole game was made only by 1 dude? Dialog, graphics, characters, sound, directing and whatnot...pretty, f...... impressive i have to say...way above average production...
I know there's a shitton of these games out there, but the only other 2 games i came across so far who i'd consider way above average so far are The Headmaster and Depraved Awakening...
Anyways..The guy who made this game right here set the bar very, very high..that's for sure=)
You should check his(her) next game. The bar goes even higher.

Reactions: TheLM2312

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Yeah, thing is i don't really like playing unfinished games so i'll wait patiently till it's done. =(
(Dear god don 't let this game be like a 4 year project or worse :p)
If DPCs current game is going to go as long as it's been said to go, you're going to be waiting a pretty long while before you play it if you want to wait until it's done. Heard anywhere from 14-20 episodes and only on Ep. 7. If it goes 20 with MAYBE 2 released per year, possibly three, going to be at least 3 more years and a little more before it's done

realjitter

Jun 21, 2021
If DPCs current game is going to go as long as it's been said to go, you're going to be waiting a pretty long while before you play it if you want to wait until it's done. Heard anywhere from 14-20 episodes and only on Ep. 7. If it goes 20 with MAYBE 2 released per year, possibly three, going to be at least 3 more years and a little more before it's done
Really? I thought i'd be joking :p
Well then fuck me i guess..Life goes on..especially now with this damn covid crisis slowly coming to an end so that "we" can start writing our own novels again :p if that makes sense

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
Chances are that I may die before BaDIK is finished :D. But even so, I prefer to wait till the thing is completed before playing it again. Seriously, I cannot cope with the hiatus between episodes.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Chances are that I may die before BaDIK is finished :D. But even so, I prefer to wait till the thing is completed before playing it again. Seriously, I cannot cope with the hiatus between episodes.
I'm 46, and one of the reasons why I stopped playing that game after Ep. 6 was the fact that learning it might take another 3-4 years before it's done, polished, bugfixed, etc. I don't want to be 50 still waiting for Jill to break her naiveté :ROFLMAO:

Anyway I have other games that are much more fulfilling. And whenever I go back to this one, it still tugs on the heart.

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
I'm 46, and one of the reasons why I stopped playing that game after Ep. 6 was the fact that learning it might take another 3-4 years before it's done, polished, bugfixed, etc. I don't want to be 50 still waiting for Jill to break her naiveté :ROFLMAO:

Anyway I have other games that are much more fulfilling. And whenever I go back to this one, it still tugs on the heart.
I'm 43 myself. Like you, I stopped playing BaDIK after episode 6. Back when I still watched that game's thread, I remember one user who predicted that it would take 6 years at least for the game to be finished if the 20-episode mark is for real.

And yeah, there are many games we can still play. But personally, I avoid unfinished or abandoned games. And I prefer Ren'Py VNs. So right now I am not playing any adult game.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
I'm 43 myself. Like you, I stopped playing BaDIK after episode 6. Back when I still watched that game's thread, I remember one user who predicted that it would take 6 years at least for the game to be finished if the 20-episode mark is for real.

And yeah, there are many games we can still play. But personally, I avoid unfinished or abandoned games. And I prefer Ren'Py VNs. So right now I am not playing any adult game.
Yeah Ren'Py are my go to as well. I mean I do play both NLT's games and looking forward to his new one. I've also play Faerin's UNITY games, but they're grindy. Ren'Py is definitely the way to go

Reactions: Jumbi
4.60 star(s) 813 Votes