Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
yeah a fiery redhead can really mix things up.
In fact i do everything possible to get rid of Megan, not because i hate her but because i hate to be forced into someone like this.
During my first playthrough of Being a DIK, i was hawfull with everybody and i did not fuck once, i like to fuck with those games during my first time :ROFLMAO:
It's a good way to see if the game is well done and can handle it or if it just gives you the finger and ignores you.

Last edited:

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Finished it, it was really a lot of fun sometimes, but my god the end !!!!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Megan has been reduced to ashes, Liam is alive, I live with Rena, but holly crap that end was totally over the top with the mad nurse, the sanitarium for the MC and all the shit that happened. It was not even dramatic because it was too much, just hilarious.
It seems that DPC really smokes some good stuff, he deserves it, his work is always of great quality.

But i'm a bit worried with Beeing a DIK, will the end be so fucked up and over the top!!??

Reactions: Mormont

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Finished it, it was really a lot of fun sometimes, but my god the end !!!!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Megan has been reduced to ashes, Liam is alive, I live with Rena, but holly crap that end was totally over the top with the mad nurse, the sanitarium for the MC and all the shit that happened. It was not even dramatic because it was too much, just hilarious.
It seems that DPC really smokes some good stuff, he deserves it, his work is always of great quality.

But i'm a bit worried with Beeing a DIK, will the end be so fucked up and over the top!!??
I'm hoping the over the top stuff was just a one-off with Acting Lessons surely he won't repeat the same kind of formula with BaDIK, although I have noticed some story elements that are a little similar to this here's hoping he doesn't go all crazy towards the end as he did with AL.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Welcome to the club buddy.
Yes that game can be hard if you really get into it. Fortunately for me i was not able to really get immersed in the story, there was too much shit forced into my gameplay, so i got a bit frustratred.
And with the end i got, it was really over the top, so i was not really hurt but more amused, but i perfectly understand that if you are really into some characters and they end up so badly it can kick you in the balls very hard!

I got that in another game named Summer Scent i guess, in the end i was devastated and in a really bad mood the day after!!

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I recently replayed it quickly, I missed Melissa...
of course DPC was incredibly cruel to Meghan... a poor girl loses her job, finds a guy she falls in love with and forgives everything (it's impossible to be left), her best friend has sex with him behind her back

she forgives them and incredibly decides to share this love

she seems to have finally achieved happiness, love and even her artistic career seems ready to go.

then there is the fire, and the guy of course lets her burn to get her friend out of the fire...

heartless...

Reactions: Xkr

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
so for what Ive read this game have powerfull options (I dont know how to say it) but then there are thing like
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The fire is inevitable. Someone is going to die (there's even a possibility of two main characters dying but the 2nd you never actually see) and no, no harem.

Back

Aug 3, 2017
Someone is going to die...
Nope. Doesn't happen in any of my existing saves. In addition, everyone is safe and happy and together (except for the inevitable fight in an earlier part of the game) and everything just came out roses. Nice endings all around in a beautiful story. Yup, that's just how it is in my head canon. Memorable characters in an indelible story. What an experience, right guys? ;]

Crystaldom

Feb 14, 2020
Why is there no way to reject Megan but you can reject all other girls in this game?

:HideThePain:

Also, is there a cheat mod for AL?
When a game starts with "I really wanted to tell you about the day I met a girl name Megan..." It would follow that she is the central part of the story.

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
What are you talking about. The bullshit drama in that game is already killing some of us, no need to wait for the fire.
No it's not that bad....extended in some parts but still good. I paused on episode six because I think some shit with Cathy made me lose Bella (will have to replay from that point) . Will wait a few updates before I restart it again. Especially if choices from two or there episodes are coming back to haunt you in latter ones.

die_laffin

Jun 11, 2021
Wow, that was a rollercoaster of a game! Wasn't expecting a game of such depth and feelings, thanks dev.

I'll have to check out Being a DIK.

Reactions: Mormont
4.60 star(s) 810 Votes