hippotastic

Mar 26, 2021
You do realize that certain scenes are missable dependent on your previous choices FYI the game has 22 different endings just to give you an idea.
Yes, after unlocking the gallery, i saw them all. But what part of my post were you referring to? The fire is avoidable? Well if I ignored the leading ladies, the impact of the fire is not so important, but I really enjoyed where the game was going until I did not. But is it avoidable? Can you stay with the leading ladies with no fire in the game? 22 endings sounds great, but the choice is limited. I tried variatiations, but the ones I wanted from playing the first part of the game was omitted. I respect the creators and their vision, but I felt cheated. but technically the game is good and well delivered.

hippotastic

Mar 26, 2021
I am assuming he does know that since he unlocked the gallery.
Yes thank you. I do not usually unlock until I am done with a game, but i really did have a sour taste and not really wanting to play this again. Saying that, I did try a few variations. But it was after unlocking and seeing threesomes with side characters that my dissatisfaction gains a voice.

This is kind of misleading, there are 22 combinations, but the main endings themselves are a smaller number.
It seems like you can have one of the leading ladies, the nurse, or the acting friend. Did i miss anything there?

Tomboll

Mar 14, 2021
Yet you did the very specific actions indicating you're still interested in her. I didn't even know that was an option until I read the ending guides.
I am quite interested in bengal tigers as well. But that does not mean I am going to marry and share a bedroom with one.

Reactions: sayytyy

Tomboll

Mar 14, 2021
But you did tell the ex that you're not over her, so what did you expect ?
I have told a lot of people that. And I do not end up in a relationship with them when the negative things outweigh the positive. Like being emotionally hurt when the partner is unfaithful. I already said I expected to not end up with the ex.

Describing your emotions to someone is NOT a decision. I would be dirt poor if I acted on each desire whenever I saw something I liked. A car, a house, a tech product or whatever.

Blades1138

Jul 29, 2017
I have told a lot of people that. And I do not end up in a relationship with them when the negative things outweigh the positive. Like being emotionally hurt when the partner is unfaithful. I already said I expected to not end up with the ex.

Describing your emotions to someone is NOT a decision. I would be dirt poor if I acted on each desire whenever I saw something I liked. A car, a house, a tech product or whatever.
I think there's a discrepancy between what you put in those words and what the developer does. I don't think there's a dictionary definition on what being 'over someone' means anyway.

Mar 16, 2018

That makes some sense for IRL, but in a game, where the author is condensing a story that could happen over months into a couple hours, each action has to be amplified. In most games, saying 'I'm interested in X" one time to one person can often impact the rest of the game and the rest of the characters. It's an oversimplification that you end up seeing quite a lot that you need to just kind of get used to.

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
I think there's a discrepancy between what you put in those words and what the developer does. I don't think there's a dictionary definition on what being 'over someone' means anyway.
"Dictionary definition" really? Pretty simple. Over someone means that you've resolved your feelings about the relationship and have moved on. You've let it go. We can discuss whether he's over her or is lying to himself, but if he is then it's done. That's what it means.

Blades1138

Jul 29, 2017
"Dictionary definition" really? Pretty simple. Over someone means that you've resolved your feelings about the relationship and have moved on. You've let it go. We can discuss whether he's over her or is lying to himself, but if he is then it's done. That's what it means.
TBH we can debate semantics for days, but what's the point ? There's a pretty clear action followed by result in the game, which makes sense when you take in the whole context. If you're not over someone, why would you tell them that, if they were being a bitch to you ? Unless you were actually trying to accomplish exactly what happens in that specific ending. Otherwise you're just giving that person more ammunition to use against you.

Reactions: Madbutcher

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
I swear this game is responsible for a suicide or two in this world somewhere, many warnings have been posted and will say it again. If you're easily depressed or currently going through a bout of depression this is most likely not the game for you.
This VN is the Gold Standard of the term "your choices have consequences", after saying that if your looking for something more than fap material you've definitively found it.
Some others to consider:
Depraved Awakening
The Deluca family
Mist

There are more but in terms of emersion these stand out for me.

Honorable Mentions. Good but still just missing on total emersion:
A.O.A
Deviant Anomalies
City of Broken Dreamers
Being a DIK

Reactions: Madbutcher

hippotastic

Mar 26, 2021
I swear this game is responsible for a suicide or two in this world somewhere, many warnings have been posted and will say it again. If you're easily depressed or currently going through a bout of depression this is most likely not the game for you.
This VN is the Gold Standard of the term "your choices have consequences", after saying that if your looking for something more than fap material you've definitively found it.
Some others to consider:
Depraved Awakening
The Deluca family
Mist

There are more but in terms of emersion these stand out for me.

Honorable Mentions. Good but still just missing on total emersion:
A.O.A
Deviant Anomalies
City of Broken Dreamers
Being a DIK
Hey thank you for the list of recommendations. I will have a look at these and check them out.
I have just finished WVM. Only one I have played listed here is AOA and that I liked.

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
Hey thank you for the list of recommendations. I will have a look at these and check them out.
I have just finished WVM. Only one I have played listed here is AOA and that I liked.
Honestly I have not played the last couple of updates of A.O.A. waiting for more content to accumulate. But the last time I played it I thought is was a top 10 VN. Will wait another update or two before I try it again to see what the dev has done.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
I go through my Pure Megan run a couple of times a month because of my personal reasons with that name. Not going to get into with my past and my regrets, but even so, this game, STILL draws out heavy emotions for me that still surprise me even after the many times I play it.

It has a special place in my heart along with a couple of other VNs. It's just a really good game and I've always enjoyed going through it. I don't CTRL the game to death when I play it. I just go through regular pace (usually on the Charismatic/Well-Read trait) since on the Athletic trait you can't kiss Megan during the rehearsal, which I like to do, and like to see it on the note afterwards.

Last edited:

GNFNNVCN

Mar 1, 2021
You know that's untrue. Describe to me a path that avoids the fire and the psycho nurse.
Well my ending was good liam wasnt die i chose megan but still i have to leave mellisa rhea is with now liam But other than that this game is masterpiece and definitely good than milfy city that overrated game that developer never going to update it...

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
You know that's untrue. Describe to me a path that avoids the fire and the psycho nurse.
That fucking fire. That kind of ending has plagued me since I started playing these games as the lockdown started. I don't like redheads at all and Leah pretty much even more cemented that into my psyche. I went through my Megan run about 9 days ago, and still get emotional over this game even though I've played it who the hell knows how many times. I try to get through the "lunch date with Leah" BS as quick as possible.

I did a SINGLE Melissa run (just to see how it was) a pretty good while back and it fucked me up for a few days. I'll never do a Rena run, ever. I've seen a couple of screenies from it and the look on Megan's face towards the MC (if you saved her) as she walks out of the hospital I never ever want to see.

Anyway, as far as I know the fire and nurse BS is unavoidable. That's what I heard, and that's what I understand. It's inevitable

4.60 star(s) 810 Votes