Bullzeye99

Jan 28, 2018
Holy Shit. Normally I don`t write any comments on games but this one made me do it... I played it two times and I thought after the first: "Na, this couldn`t trigger you a second time." In the end I cried a second time (nearly no game made me do it even one time before).

In the first playthrough I wanted to stop after the decision about Megan and Melissa. It was just too emotional. In both playthroughs I decided to rescue Megan. I just couldn`t let her go. But after that I was a mess.

This is no game for just fapping and have fun only. It is more a "serious" game with sexual content (and the story is even better then many of the AAA games). So my conclusion: I enjoyed it very much but (like others) the should be one more ending with both girls.

Reactions: cib64 and Back

State Briga

Feb 17, 2020
Hey, as far as I remember this game had a cheat that showed what you get with each answer but now I can't find that... Does anyone have a link to that cheat?:D

Willy1975

Jan 6, 2021
Holy Shit. Normally I don`t write any comments on games but this one made me do it... I played it two times and I thought after the first: "Na, this couldn`t trigger you a second time." In the end I cried a second time (nearly no game made me do it even one time before).

In the first playthrough I wanted to stop after the decision about Megan and Melissa. It was just too emotional. In both playthroughs I decided to rescue Megan. I just couldn`t let her go. But after that I was a mess.

This is no game for just fapping and have fun only. It is more a "serious" game with sexual content (and the story is even better then many of the AAA games). So my conclusion: I enjoyed it very much but (like others) the should be one more ending with both girls.
I enjoyed this as well, went with Melissa first time. Will try again with Megan. You should also try Long Live the Princess. I felt the same way about that. You actually care about the characters, not just clicking to get to the next scene.

Bullzeye99

Jan 28, 2018
I enjoyed this as well, went with Melissa first time. Will try again with Megan. You should also try Long Live the Princess. I felt the same way about that. You actually care about the characters, not just clicking to get to the next scene.
Thanks for the recommandation. I will put it on my list. I`m not so much interrested in medievil and fantasy settings in adult games, but who knows. ;)

I'm into sweet, innocent characters, so Megan was a must! Like in Being a DIK with Jill and Josy.

Valamyr

Oct 7, 2020
For my second playthrough I thought it would be fun to cheat a bit; I read on Steam there's a mod to play with all three traits, figure it could open more options and I would give it a try. But the link to it on Patreon is a dead end, it says the page is under review. Anyone has a copy of that mod/cheat? I know it won't immensely change the story but it would be cool to try.

Tomboll

Mar 14, 2021
For my second playthrough I thought it would be fun to cheat a bit; I read on Steam there's a mod to play with all three traits, figure it could open more options and I would give it a try. But the link to it on Patreon is a dead end, it says the page is under review. Anyone has a copy of that mod/cheat? I know it won't immensely change the story but it would be cool to try.
I found this somewhere in these forums, it unlocks console and variable viewer. Put it in /renpy/common

Shift+D to open the dev tools.

Valamyr

Oct 7, 2020
Thanks so much Tomboll! I didn't expect help so quickly :) I'll certainly give it a try!

Okay, not too hard to use. athleticTrait=True in the console seems to successfully add it without removing your previous trait for example. Probably true for all variables.

Last edited:

shibbi972

Mar 13, 2021
I never leave comments in threads but this story got me emotional 10/10
I got the best ending i guess i've never been attracted to the other girls so i rejected them, maybe the only negative point of the game

proultimatum

Mar 29, 2021
Just finished playing this game and it was a rollercoaster ride through my emotions.. that bittersweet feel we get at the end was worth it..

I heard there are a lot of other endings based on our actions.. Is there a whole list of endings I can find and read about what happens in each ending.. at least what happens there if I can't find the whole list..

Valamyr

Oct 7, 2020
Is there a whole list of endings I can find and read about what happens in each ending.. at least what happens there if I can't find the whole list..
Since someone helped me out earlier lemme repay the favor forwards hehe. This attached walkthrough is super complete and lists the conditions for the 22 endings of the game. It doesn't exactly say which one is best, its hard to know without going through them all. They ARE on Youtube if you really want to spoil it ahead of time, but the walkthrough is really enough to get a sense of your options.

hippotastic

Mar 26, 2021
I loved this game up until the fire. I hated the rest. Two different games. I then unlocked the gallery as I did not want to play through again. What struck me is there should have been a other day before the fire where the three of you explore the sleeping in the same bed after agreeing to become a three. There is a threesome with Hedwig and Angela, and they are side characters. But not the main two? It does not make sense to me. If that extra day is added to the existing game, people like me could have the two girls and have had fun and stop there before part two after the fire. I would have been content with this and the artisic licence of the writer would still be maintained and the story told as they wished, but I could call that ending done and settled.

I am really ticked off that after being drawn in by a great story and delevery that I got cock punched by the fire with no choice to save both or get a scene at least with both first. The lack of choice here in a game based on your choices was a real sucker punch for the me the viewer and and it really bothers me. In fact I was angry and still am I guess.

Otherwise without that deal breaker of the hard choice, or having the choice of the two to the end, this would be more impresive game. I felt the end was rushed and not thought through as the first six chapters were and whilst it says complete, I think this game needs finishing with the extra day before the fire or another ending with the two main girls. After all I followed the story as I was led and saw, and enjoyed it till I felt someone (the author) was trying to fuck with me.

proultimatum

Mar 29, 2021
Since someone helped me out earlier lemme repay the favor forwards hehe. This attached walkthrough is super complete and lists the conditions for the 22 endings of the game. It doesn't exactly say which one is best, its hard to know without going through them all. They ARE on Youtube if you really want to spoil it ahead of time, but the walkthrough is really enough to get a sense of your options.
Thank you so much for the attachment.. But I don't think I can play this again for a while.. So I just wanted to know what happens in different endings not the how to get them part.. still thanks for it. I'll use this in the future

IntiJWC11

Dec 7, 2018
An absolute beauty. That's what this game is. A soulful (and sometime heartbreaking) story. A lot of good endings, but the happy one with Megan is by far my favourite. This game is a +10

zoe_meat

Aug 8, 2020
I loved this game up until the fire. I hated the rest. Two different games. I then unlocked the gallery as I did not want to play through again. What struck me is there should have been a other day before the fire where the three of you explore the sleeping in the same bed after agreeing to become a three. There is a threesome with Hedwig and Angela, and they are side characters. But not the main two? It does not make sense to me. If that extra day is added to the existing game, people like me could have the two girls and have had fun and stop there before part two after the fire. I would have been content with this and the artisic licence of the writer would still be maintained and the story told as they wished, but I could call that ending done and settled.

I am really ticked off that after being drawn in by a great story and delevery that I got cock punched by the fire with no choice to save both or get a scene at least with both first. The lack of choice here in a game based on your choices was a real sucker punch for the me the viewer and and it really bothers me. In fact I was angry and still am I guess.

Otherwise without that deal breaker of the hard choice, or having the choice of the two to the end, this would be more impresive game. I felt the end was rushed and not thought through as the first six chapters were and whilst it says complete, I think this game needs finishing with the extra day before the fire or another ending with the two main girls. After all I followed the story as I was led and saw, and enjoyed it till I felt someone (the author) was trying to fuck with me.
You do realize that certain scenes are missable dependent on your previous choices FYI the game has 22 different endings just to give you an idea.

Blades1138

Jul 29, 2017
You do realize that certain scenes are missable dependent on your previous choices FYI the game has 22 different endings just to give you an idea.
This is kind of misleading, there are 22 combinations, but the main endings themselves are a smaller number.

4.60 star(s) 810 Votes