Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Adding to what sexypeanut has just said, games with NTR content are appropriately tagged with the 'ntr' tag. One very good game with NTR content which I played recently is Babysitter, in case you have not played it yet.
It's Babysitter or Babysitters? I mean, because there are these 2, so i don't know if you mean one but you wrote it wrong(? Sorry if i'm bothering.

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
It's Babysitter or Babysitters? I mean, because there are these 2, so i don't know if you mean one but you wrote it wrong(? Sorry if i'm bothering.
Hey, do not worry. It is no bother. This is the game I was meaning. Depending on your decisions while playing, and if you are the jealous type, believe me: this game will make you feel upset. It made me feel that way during and after my first playthrough.

https://f95zone.to/threads/babysitter-final-v0-2-2b-t4bbo.2428/

Last edited:

LMtheBo$$

Oct 22, 2020
Just finished to play this game and, well, I never once posted my opinion about a game before so you can already see how it impacted me.

What an emotional roller coaster... Like one guy said some posts ago, I definitely don't recommend to play if you are prone to have a depression.

But overall I really didn't like it. The main problem is:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

atrebor68

Engaged Member
Aug 26, 2020
Just finished to play this game and, well, I never once posted my opinion about a game before so you can already see how it impacted me.

What an emotional roller coaster... Like one guy said some posts ago, I definitely don't recommend to play if you are prone to have a depression.

But overall I really didn't like it. The main problem is:
Thanks for your suggested games, I'm d'loading House Party. It' so good ?

LMtheBo$$

Oct 22, 2020
Thanks for your suggested games, I'm d'loading House Party. It' so good ?
It has nothing to do with Acting Lessons or any VN because it isn't a VN!

I see it like a Sandbox game. There isn't an specific cronologic order of events, although you must follow a restrict one in order to unlock all lewd content on a single playthrough. It's more of a game to relax while trying to hookup with someone from the party! But the mechanics (specially during sex scenes) are unmatched, since it's an 3D and "open world" (or should we say "open house") game.

Tomboll

Mar 14, 2021
Is it just me, or did anyone else start getting turned off by redheads after playing this? It's just... damn..
No, I still think Leah is hot. I am into most personality types, anything from demure to batshit crazy. Also I think she had the best sex scene.

The only reason I avoid certain personalities in real life, is because I do not want to get stabbed while I am asleep.

Reactions: Kane_Freeman

Blades1138

Jul 29, 2017
No, I still think Leah is hot. I am into most personality types, anything from demure to batshit crazy. Also I think she had the best sex scene.

The only reason I avoid certain personalities in real life, is because I do not want to get stabbed while I am asleep.

Last edited:

Bev_

Nov 17, 2018
Great writing. It made me laugh and made me sad, that rarely happens in those games.

I'd like to hate dev for the ending, that moment hit really hard and in some way ruined fun for me, but you gotta apprieciate the craft, that he's capable of triggering those emotions. So even thought that game left me sad I think it might be one of the best I ever played.

Reactions: cib64 and Back

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Is it just me, or did anyone else start getting turned off by redheads after playing this? It's just... damn..
I don't like redheads in these games, period. Leah, Sage, Christina (DA), Leah (from Avalon), Victoria...whoever else. I think the only one I do like is Emily (Halfway House) especially because it's not really that red.

Blades1138

Jul 29, 2017
I don't like redheads in these games, period. Leah, Sage, Christina (DA), Leah (from Avalon), Victoria...whoever else. I think the only one I do like is Emily (Halfway House) especially because it's not really that red.
Pine Falls has one pretty nice natural redhead, but also one dyed who's a total bitch.

4.60 star(s) 810 Votes