Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
First time I went through it several months ago, it took me about 4 days to emotionally recover from it, and several tissues during, and after, the ending, and I think for a day or two beyond that. Every once in a while when I do a Megan run it hits me, not as hard, but it still hits.

Saipan

Mar 8, 2021
I just started. I must say that the story is well done, the characters are excellent ... congratulations to the developer!
I see that many users have cried :cry:, who knows what will happen in the story ..... :eek: :eek: :eek:
Melissa and Rena are the top :love:
If I could, I would have punched Melissa's father :mad: Too bad there is a PC screen :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: Gladheim

Sindar

Jan 30, 2018
I just started. I must say that the story is well done, the characters are excellent ... congratulations to the developer!
I see that many users have cried :cry:, who knows what will happen in the story ..... :eek: :eek: :eek:
Melissa and Rena are the top :love: [...]
You're in for a treat ;)

Kane_Freeman

Dec 10, 2020
Melissa and Rena are the top :love:
If I could, I would have punched Melissa's father :mad: Too bad there is a PC screen :ROFLMAO:
I've been down the same road, man. I'm warning you without spoilers, you'll probably be traumatized. So you'd better start saving your money now. Because it's gonna take a lot of money for the psychologist you're going to go to in the future.

Sindar

Jan 30, 2018
Guys can you tell me if there are other games with an engaging story?
Some advice? thank you very much :D
I'm yet to find another game where I'd connect to the characters on the same emotional level as this one.

But in terms of interesting/engaging story you can try:
- the other game made by DPC (in my sig)
- City of Broken Dreamers (has interesting story & main characters in a futuristic setting)
- Dr. Amana, Sexual Therapist (imo, has some very good writing)
You can also check a few others on my feed where I post interesting titles that I come across.
From your sig, I gather you're aware of DeLuca Family that also has good storytelling.

Unfortunately all of the above are still yet to be finished.

Saipan

Mar 8, 2021
I'm yet to find another game where I'd connect to the characters on the same emotional level as this one.

But in terms of interesting/engaging story you can try:
- the other game made by DPC (in my sig)
- City of Broken Dreamers (has interesting story & main characters in a futuristic setting)
- Dr. Amana, Sexual Therapist (imo, has some very good writing)
You can also check a few others on my feed where I post interesting titles that I come across.
From your sig, I gather you're aware of DeLuca Family that also has good storytelling.

Unfortunately all of the above are still yet to be finished.
ok ok thanks for the advice. (y)
However, regarding the acting lessons, it was full of surprises

Stamboulianz

Jun 30, 2017
I've been down the same road, man. I'm warning you without spoilers, you'll probably be traumatized. So you'd better start saving your money now. Because it's gonna take a lot of money for the psychologist you're going to go to in the future.
I've struggled with depression, and spent a week as a zombie after playing this for the first time. It's fucking rough, but very beautiful and moving, and I'm definitely glad to have played it. Took me a year and a half to come back and go through the Mel path, and then I spent another week barely functioning. Still worth it, though.

4.60 star(s) 810 Votes