Sep 12, 2020
It could be interesting to auto-skip all the dialogue you've already gone through until a point of decision, if possible.
That's how Renpy works already. Not sure if the shortcut is different on other operating systems, but if you hold the CTRL key it will go through all the dialogues/scenes you've seen already super-fast, until you're asked to interact somehow.

Reactions: Jumbi

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
That's how Renpy works already. Not sure if the shortcut is different on other operating systems, but if you hold the CTRL key it will go through all the dialogues/scenes you've seen already super-fast, until you're asked to interact somehow.
Yeah, but the suggestion would be an auto-skip system - it recognizes (through the unlocked scenes in the gallery, perhaps) what you'd experience again and fast-forwards it to you without having to hold CTRLuntil a new material shows up

Boogie

Aug 7, 2017
Yeah, but the suggestion would be an auto-skip system - it recognizes (through the unlocked scenes in the gallery, perhaps) what you'd experience again and fast-forwards it to you without having to hold CTRLuntil a new material shows up

Renpy, and Acting Lessons, does have an auto skip function. Renpy keeps track of every page you have already seen. You don't need to hold down the CRTL key either, just look a the bottom of the screen where it says "Back History Skip...".

Click on the Skip button and it auto fast forwards to the first page/dialogue you haven't seen or the next choice, which ever come first.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
so from what I've read you are kind of strong armed into being with Megan in the beginning, but you can change that later on correct? I only ask because I really like Melissa.

Sindar

Jan 30, 2018
so from what I've read you are kind of strong armed into being with Megan in the beginning, but you can change that later on correct? I only ask because I really like Melissa.
Short answer - yes.
But why don't you play and find out yourself? ;)
I usually have one play-through where I pick choices as I would normally do and see where it leads me. And another just to see what other content is there.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Short answer - yes.
But why don't you play and find out yourself? ;)
I usually have one play-through where I pick choices as I would normally do and see where it leads me. And another just to see what other content is there.
Oh, I intend to. I just didn't want to get my hopes up.

Sindar

Jan 30, 2018
Oh, I intend to. I just didn't want to get my hopes up.
There are a total of 22 different endings to this game - 4 can be considered major and the rest are minor variations of those.
It all depends on the choices you'll make throughout the game, so you're bound to land on one.

Last edited:

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Well, I finished it and it was pretty great. Maybe it's just me but I got a rushed vibe from the end of the game.

Reactions: sexypeanut

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Alright, I just bit the bullet, and did a Rena run.

I've never EVER felt so guilty playing a game in my entire life. Melissa dies, Megan's pissed, upset, angry, the whole 9 yards, and eventually gets over it. MC's with Rena, which makes me feel like Ana. Rena initially wanted an abortion.

To me, Rena is the clusterfuck ending. So many bad things happen. Leaving Megan, without her best friend, without the guy she cared about, and basically left her alone for Smurfette.

Seeing Megan after all of it and having her forgive the MC, buckets of emotion. All of it just felt so god damn wrong.

Never EVER am I making the wrong choice in VNs again. This just sealed it. After going through the first four chapters of Leap of Faith last night with Cece, the Rena ending just destroyed me. It may be embarrassing or stupid for me to say that, but it's true.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
I'm doing a Megan run right now to cleanse myself I can't sit her feeling broken like I did after I played this game the first time.

I don't give a shit what anyone thinks I've played this game 20-30 times already since I bought it. Did the Melissa run once. Finally did Rena.

I need to redeem myself a bit.

Reactions: Sindar

Sindar

Jan 30, 2018
[...] I've played this game 20-30 times already since I bought it [...]
There's nothing to be ashamed of - it's a good game. I first played it here and then bought it on Steam to support the dev since I liked the style and the story.
I think this was the first game I've ever played with an ending that was so emotionally bittersweet and with a touching message as well.
I don't recall any other game invoking such reaction, at least from my experience.

shakytube

Jul 22, 2019
Came by here to say that this was my first adult visual novel and I didn't expect to be feeling extremely emotional by the end. I just wanted to wank it to some 3D babes and by the end I'm sitting there pondering on my own romantic relationships.
Yeah this game has that effect on you. Liam was one of the high points of the game for sure.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Sad
Reactions: sexypeanut

aezur

Nov 21, 2019
How do you play this? Are you supposed to make a playthrough for massive chick and another for massive dik to get all scenes? Does keeping the gauge on the green lock you from scenes on both sides?

Sindar

Jan 30, 2018
How do you play this? Are you supposed to make a playthrough for massive chick and another for massive dik to get all scenes? Does keeping the gauge on the green lock you from scenes on both sides?
I think you're referring to a different game also made by DPC, so ideally you should ask questions about it in the correct thread.
To answer your question though - you'll need 2 playthroughs to see all the scenes as some girls won't interact with you the same way depending on where you are on the scale. So I suggest you keep different saves for each path (can name them accordingly).

4.60 star(s) 810 Votes