Stingus

Jan 31, 2019
try to save every time you remember, save just before the point where you know the game is going to crash. come back from that point and you will be able to continue. the only problem is that it will keep crashing and you will have to keep saving every second
unfortunately it makes you lose all the immersion of the game, very good plot, but the crashes don't help
Is there really no other fix for this? like i have played so many renpy games heavier than this one on this computer, non renpy as well, big franchises and online mmos like ffxiv. nothing crashes but acting lessons.. its frustrating, i love BaDIK and i am honestly loving this one too, but the constant saving and crashing and realoading is really killing it for me.. and i badly wanna keep playing it. i have already tried the ctrl+g and chamgimg renderer as well, starting a brand new save too. but eventually it starts acting up again.. its such a shame when its such a great game and i see so many people giving up on the experience because of this

Edit
https://f95zone.to/threads/renpy-ga...-few-moments-out-of-memory.41513/post-3485665
this right here, this overlooked legend gave me the perfect fix.
hope this helps anyone else having the crash issue.

Last edited:

SpecterX

Apr 29, 2020
Is there a harem/threesome route in this game?
After hearing MC and Megan backstory in Episode 3 I felt like an asshole for doing all the "bad choices" to keep options open for all the girls :FacePalm:.
Or I just have to replay everything to make the "good choices" ( I really like Melissa but I can't break Megan's heart :FacePalm:)

• Haha
Reactions: sexypeanut

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
Is there a harem/threesome route in this game?
After hearing MC and Megan backstory in Episode 3 I felt like an asshole for doing all the "bad choices" to keep options open for all the girls :FacePalm:.
Or I just have to replay everything to make the "good choices" ( I really like Melissa but I can't break Megan's heart :FacePalm:)
If you don't know anything about the game (and it seems you don't, since you are asking that question in 2021) I'd say you should just keep playing the way you feel it's best.

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
Hello, guys.

My comment on the game will include some spoilers for those of you who are playing the game for the first time or are going to play it. Read them at your own risk.

I just completed my first playthrough of the game. Previously I had played BaDIK in its current development stage (first six episodes). And I was not really sure to give this game a go since I consider myself somewhat sensitive and got feedback from other players in the BaDIK thread suggesting that this game might not be for me for its darker vibes. But eventually, I decided to play it nonetheless. And I must say that I am really happy that I did it.

The game still has room for improvement. Some free roam and exploration elements in it would have been nice. (That is something that we have got in BaDIK, as you know). It also bothered me to some extent that it is so heavily story-driven.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But apart from the mentioned above, this is really a wonderful adult game, especially if we consider that this is DPC's first game.

I will briefly tell how my first playthrough went in the following lines: the path I followed and what important choices I made.

Warning: SPOILER alert.

All in all, a pretty fantastic experience. I am planning to make at least two more playthroughs. I want to go for Rena and Megan separately. And try the other two traits for my protagonist.

Last edited:

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
I am pretty sure this must have been discussed previously here. But I just noticed that for Quinn in BaDIK, DPC used the same model he used for Elise back in Acting Lessons.

Reactions: forthewins

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
I am pretty sure this must have been discussed previously here. But I just noticed that for Quinn in BaDIK, DPC used the same model he used for Elise back in Acting Lessons.

Yeah, is Aurore model, is Maya too and Jade from AOA academy and some more xd is a very popular model cause she's hot

Reactions: Jumbi

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
Gladheim Wow! That is very interesting. Whereas it is easy to notice the resemblance between Elise and Quinn, I would have never guessed that Maya is the same model; it is mind-blowing.

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
Gladheim Wow! That is very interesting. Whereas it is easy to notice the resemblance between Elise and Quinn, I would have never guessed that Maya is the same model; it is mind-blowing.

Oh and Jaye from Chasing Sunsets too xD

Reactions: Jumbi

Yugan

Jan 18, 2021
The best ending Acting Lessons could have
View attachment 1054335
How TF you got that ending? I just finished my playthrough a few hours ago with my wife sitting next to me and she was like, "wtf with this ending?" She got upset and stormed off. Lol. Btw I chose to bang Ana hard to get Megan the roll and looks like it back fired big time. My MC ended up getting dumped after the whole Leah scenario. Guess it's time to revise some decisions while waiting for other updates.

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
How TF you got that ending? I just finished my playthrough a few hours ago with my wife sitting next to me and she was like, "wtf with this ending?" She got upset and stormed off. Lol. Btw I chose to bang Ana hard to get Megan the roll and looks like it back fired big time. My MC ended up getting dumped after the whole Leah scenario. Guess it's time to revise some decisions while waiting for other updates.
That ending doesnt exist, always a LI dies, Megan or Melissa, i created that pic with photoshop.
Ana's threats are empty, Megan gets the role even if you have rejected the ex.
For a happy ending with any of the 3 love interest, avoid any action with the side girls.

Ariostebaldo

Sep 17, 2020
That ending doesnt exist, always a LI dies, Megan or Melissa, i created that pic with photoshop.
Ana's threats are empty, Megan gets the role even if you have rejected the ex.
For a happy ending with any of the 3 love interest, avoid any action with the side girls.
Actually, for happy ending with Rena you can still fuck anybody you want, and when Leah show the pictures to her she says "you think I didn't knew, bitch?!" or something between those lines.

4.60 star(s) 810 Votes