carlos642

Jan 29, 2021
Enjoyable game. I'm relatively new to the genre, however since december i've managed to play quite a few adult VN-s (Love of Magic,Dreams of Desire,Broken Dreamers,Melody, etc.)
What i liked in this one is the dramatic story and the sense of humour. It really stands out in these aspects.
What i didn't really like is that the story is really linear - i mean you can understand that from the dev side you either go for a good story or you go for freedom - and that the "good" endings are only available if you are not "cheating". If i'm playing a game i would love to get a little freedom, it kinda feels to "real" or even more strict than reality. I find it a bit weird (not only in this game, there are many others that are also very "moral") that if a game is mainly about sexual exploration, that your goal must be avoiding those explorations to "win" the game.

Cynicaladm

Oct 21, 2020
I'm once again asking if someone knows how to make the game stop crashing
wipe all saved games from your system, wipe all versions of the game you have.. dowload it again. if it still crashes, it's an issue on your computer and we can't help, I think

alternatively, screenshot the exact issue/point in which it crashes and see if someone else can help you further..because I've played it all the way through without crashes of any kind

Sep 17, 2020
wipe all saved games from your system, wipe all versions of the game you have.. dowload it again. if it still crashes, it's an issue on your computer and we can't help, I think

alternatively, screenshot the exact issue/point in which it crashes and see if someone else can help you further..because I've played it all the way through without crashes of any kind
I'm gonna try it. Thank you!

Sep 17, 2020

It didn't work. My game just freezes (stop responding) then crashes. It just happened on this game

lazzarot

Jan 5, 2018
Same problem here. And I don't know why
try to save every time you remember, save just before the point where you know the game is going to crash. come back from that point and you will be able to continue. the only problem is that it will keep crashing and you will have to keep saving every second
unfortunately it makes you lose all the immersion of the game, very good plot, but the crashes don't help

4.60 star(s) 810 Votes