forthewins

Feb 5, 2021
Also I'm crushing on Melissa so hard, but my love for her pales in comparison to my love for Liam.

(He better not die. It will break me. Please don't spoil me though!)

Zen02

Jun 12, 2020
Is there a menu or a list for all the music used in the game? help a fellow out, will you?

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
Is there a menu or a list for all the music used in the game? help a fellow out, will you?
All the music files are in the game, actually. Use the UnRen program on the game, and just 'Extract RPA packages'. After its done, there'll be a music folder in the game folder. With all the music files separated by episode.

Reactions: F-Zairo and Zen02
Sep 17, 2020
try to save every time you remember, save just before the point where you know the game is going to crash. come back from that point and you will be able to continue. the only problem is that it will keep crashing and you will have to keep saving every second
unfortunately it makes you lose all the immersion of the game, very good plot, but the crashes don't help
That's sad. I'll just gave up on this game

forthewins

Feb 5, 2021
Wow ... that was powerful shit. Little did I know how much things would change in the game after my last posts.

First thing, what a well made game. Before this I've never been able to get into a VN with 3D graphics before. They just felt so cheap, so cookie cutter, so lacking of soul. And this game definitely was not lacking of soul in any way. Great writing, great music, so well put together with the various camera angles and cuts and all that it felt more similar to a good movie than to any other 3D indie VN I've tried.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sep 12, 2020
Also I'm crushing on Melissa so hard, but my love for her pales in comparison to my love for Liam.

(He better not die. It will break me. Please don't spoil me though!)
You know, I was thinking the same thing. I just finished the game (trying a few different endings, even if the one I ended up with the first time still remains the "best"), and it was indeed the emotional rollercoaster you've all been talking about: one of the few games that DOES have a very good story, besides being sexy as hell. The girls are basically all amazing, never (too) two-dimensional, and really hot, my absolute favourite being Rena hands down.

But it's definitely Liam that steals the show. In the vast majority of VN I played, the bro/dude/bestfriend was clearly meant by the developer to be the fun/nice guy to the MC, and turned out to be an annoying and obnoxious knob to me instead. The AL dev did a great job with Liam instead: very well written, genuinely funny (I found myself laughing out loud at times, rarely happens with VN!), and you end up caring about him a lot. Kudos to the dev for that!

Reactions: sexypeanut

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
I let Liam die every time but once, when I was on Melissa's route and the kid was named Liam. (the only time I ever did a non-Megan run)

I find the guy annoying and irritating most of the time in the game, and unless it's a forced scene, I always ignore him for calls, texts, hanging out, etc. and I always have my MC call him out on the Angela/Hedwig SNAFU.

I understand you have to have a wide cast of characters and what not, but he's 40 and still acting like he's in his DIK days. I guess I take things a little too seriously, but hey, that's me.

"Don't Go Away Mad, Just Go Away." - which is how I feel about Liam in this game.

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: Shapperd_id

forthewins

Feb 5, 2021
I let Liam die every time but once, when I was on Melissa's route and the kid was named Liam. (the only time I ever did a non-Megan run)
Wait ... it's possible for Liam to die? I didn't even know that.

But it's definitely Liam that steals the show. In the vast majority of VN I played, the bro/dude/bestfriend was clearly meant by the developer to be the fun/nice guy to the MC, and turned out to be an annoying and obnoxious knob to me instead.
Agreeed. Even in "Be a DIK" none of the other male characters mean anything to me. Liam is pretty unique in this regard.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Wait ... it's possible for Liam to die? I didn't even know that.

Agreeed. Even in "Be a DIK" none of the other male characters mean anything to me. Liam is pretty unique in this regard.
Well he "wastes away" basically if you ignore him, so yeah, he eventually dies, but never you never "see it" in the game.

I usually only have one cake piece with him per episode. I did the don't ignore Liam thing with my only non-Megan run and he lived. Ignored him every time before and after that, he "wastes away"

I mean i COULD be wrong and it could've just been the Melissa route I was on, and that was the only time he lived. But I am safely assuming it's tied to his RP score.

Whatever. It doesn't matter to me. To me he's just an annoyance. That's not against DPC or anything, I just don't like characters like that.

And in DIK, they're all typical male jocks, drinkers, man-whores, party animals, or rich stuck up assclowns who need a whole LOT of interventions, rehabs, and hospital tests.

Last edited:

forpor4

May 3, 2020
I hate DPC for making me feel all this sadness.... Why goddamnit?! WHY CANT I JUST BE WITH THEM!? WHY DID YOU GIVE ME THE CHOICE TO KILL ONE OF THEM?! I FUCKIN HATE YOU LEAH!!!

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
That ending screwed me up emotionally for about a week. First time I ran through it, saving Megan and letting Melissa, I never sobbed so hard from a game in my life.

4t4doruk

May 15, 2020
Finished the game a year ago but I am still not over the game this is the goat adult game for me. Also I am in love with Missy xd

Patatron

Feb 3, 2021
This game hit me so hard, I wasn't expecting this.
Missy is the best, but megan doesn't deserve this...
Got one ending with Melissa, since the ending I wish doesn't exist, I can't go for a second playthrough :
Too much feels...

talonx4

May 16, 2019
The Rena ending is the best by far...Had to play it several times for all the endings and damn. The best one was Rena. DPC knows how to make games. This one and BDIK are both really good. Fantastic Dev.

4.60 star(s) 810 Votes