Just made an Unofficial Android Port

UPDATED: 14 Mar, 2020
Download it here: Acting Lessons [v1.0.2] [DrPinkCake]

This release supports my gestures:
- Swipe up to open the game menu
- Swipe down to hide the interface
- Swipe left to roll back
- Swipe right to skip

Made with Custom scripts based on RpaKit (Madeddy@F95Zone), UnRen (Sam@F95Zone) and Cruncher (bas@F95Zone)

If you encounter an issue with my port please ping me here or at my

Enjoy ! ;)
file not found

Please update

Samothrace73

Sep 16, 2021
Smacks you very hard in the feels, I played this 4 different times, I have lost a GF to someone else's stupidity, so this hurt a little more. at least I was reminded of the good times with her.

• Sad
Reactions: mbs123a and Echbert

Echbert

Jun 21, 2018
Smacks you very hard in the feels, I played this 4 different times, I have lost a GF to someone else's stupidity, so this hurt a little more. at least I was reminded of the good times with her.
shit! sry for your loss!

'm sure DPC will be happy their game was able to help you out.

Reactions: Samothrace73

Kaenroh

Jun 18, 2020
Well, that was something. Gotta say, this does not inspire confidence in me that I'm going to like where BaDIK ends up.

Having so much of the ending tied to something entirely outside of player agency and covered in what felt like rushed flashbacks made to quickly tie off the game when the dev got tired of it was disappointing.

• Haha
Reactions: Echbert

MickyFoley

Feb 25, 2022
First post, and I have to admit, that this is the first game I was baffled... Simply caring for the best ending (Harem sounds rough, rather a triangle than harem and rejected EVERY possibility to f*ck this relationship up) and then... out of nowhere "Here, know what? This is a baseball bat, and you get it slammed either on your left or right ball. Your choice."

I know, life sucks, and it's no lollipop. But this is the thing, I play games. To flee reality and have something to enjoy. The game is great. And a got a wake-up call right into my face. I also know, that there are several endings for only a few girls - not knowing if it's worth going through and get my heart broken again. Will see. But: There really should be an ending, satisfying players like me. Maybe a hard one, only achievable, if you really didn't mess up. Just a wish I want to get fulfilled. Will never come true, I know. But...

Enjoyed it so far, and thanks for creating it. One of a few games wandering in my "Good & Finished" folder :).

morisc

Jan 8, 2020
Models 9/10
Gameplay 7/10
Storyline 1/10
MC 8/10

Overall 6/10

After replaying the game twice (as there is 20+ different outcomes), I got really disappointed and deleted the game. Models and gameplay are quite good, even the storyline somehow makes sense and there is bunch of twists, which is really interesting... However, the fact that "Leah" storyline exists in the game is really shitty... First time I tried to have harem ending (not sure if even possible), and after two girls (out of four, not considering Hedweg and Angela) accepted me as-is, Leah "happened"... i got sooooo pissed, but I slept it over and decided to try again, but now I would reject Leah from start... and lo-and-behold, same shit again... So regardless what you decide with Leah, the ending will always be shit... And this is such a turndown for me... In the end, I just decided to drop it and move on to another game...
Being upset you didnt get a harem in 2 of 20 endings makes you give the storyline a 1? This and BaDik are both in the top 10 games on this site. Use the walkthrough, that way you can get an acceptable ending to your delicate sensibilities.

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Being upset you didnt get a harem in 2 of 20 endings makes you give the storyline a 1? This and BaDik are both in the top 10 games on this site. Use the walkthrough, that way you can get an acceptable ending to your delicate sensibilities.
First, no matter how many times he replay it, there's nothing close to an harem in any of the +20 endings, so I don't think he would find what you called 'an acceptable ending to his delicate sensibilities' by using the walkthrough, so why bother him with that. Second, he just stated that the whole Leah storyline is shit since it happens no matter your choices, which is a totally accurate statement; he only wanted a happy ending - and he won't find that either. Honestly, giving this storyline a 1 is not that crazy coming with that mindset, even if you think this is a masterpiece, which I don't: it has several and big,noticeable flaws, and the lack of a proper good ending is a total no-no for most of players. And I wouldn't mind the latter if the designing and narrative flaws weren't so obvious.

packor

Oct 11, 2021
lol. The only reason this game gets such high ratings is because it makes so many people cry. It's like they've never watched a movie before. So who is it that has delicate sensibilities?

yasenib

Mar 12, 2020
Just finished the game, loved it until the fire part. After that I pretty much just skipped all the way to the end.. just felt like it jumped the shark there. The nice thing is that it seems that DPC really improved his "big picture writing" on Being a Dik, it feels more grounded and refined in many ways. Just hope he doesn't try anything crazy like this again lol

4.60 star(s) 805 Votes