Felicityskye

Jan 8, 2018
I think Liam is wrong about Rena. Of course she wants to steal the MC from meghan, but her intentions at least to me appear to be motivated by a blooming love. The smurf is apparently talented, but was raised by her ranger-uncle. what if her accomplishements were never recognised? That would explain why she would try dating Dick.The MC was nice to her; she just wants to turn his kindness into love even if that would hurt her friend and rival. Not everyone is as selfless as Misst
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Doopiedoo

Boogie

Aug 7, 2017
There are a lot of comments about Liam possibly ending up with one of the girls, but I don't think so since it has been unequivocally stated there is no NTR.

What I would like to see is that Liam gets his own game after this one is done.

Reactions: ltpika
Sep 21, 2017
a very savvy update as captain jack sparrow used to say:tf: its got everything I liked the story to forge into and those sex scenes yummy!:FeelsGoodMan:

...looking forward to threesome or foursome or sixsome (if there are maybe drugs involved!) in the next update!:eazyHype:

Reactions: Mikedazz1

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
There are a lot of comments about Liam possibly ending up with one of the girls, but I don't think so since it has been unequivocally stated there is no NTR.

What I would like to see is that Liam gets his own game after this one is done.
I am SO into the idea of a Liam getting a spin off game eventually. Especially if there's some hot black women in it, very underserved demographic. Not that the game should limit itself to one type of woman, of course.

Reactions: Boogie

Boogie

Aug 7, 2017
I am SO into the idea of a Liam getting a spin off game eventually. Especially if there's some hot black women in it, very underserved demographic. Not that the game should limit itself to one type of woman, of course.

Agreed. I realize that making a game with a character with an already established personality will be difficult, but I think he deserves the chance.

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

FRMC56

Dec 13, 2017
Hmm, okay, that added a page and a half. What topic can I come up with to stir things up tomorrow...

(Sits in his lab, watching bubbling test tubes and begins to cackle*)

*yes, cackling is a thing. Let it go.
Well it's not yet tomorrow in my neck of the woods, but I just had a horrible thought on at least one thing DrPinkCake could pull out of their hat that might things worse for some readers:

crisbr

Mar 12, 2018
This game really GOOD because of incredible renders,awesome story and interface that hints at how ambitious this project is and the great amount of potential it has .....FUCK... i love this game ;} .......new update yeahhh!!!!!

Reactions: Namco15
D

Deleted member 59977

Pleasantly surprised with this game.

- The story and characters are great
- I genuinely like Liam. Usually games just put in another guy for the sake of needless drama but this game did the opposite and gave us a good friend.
- Looking at the changelog it looks like a lot of work has been done for each update.
- Best of all was the 4/8 episodes sign in the main page. I respect the developer for having made a structured story and I like that he seems to have an ending in mind. Far too many devs just milk the shit out of their games and drag it on needlessly and I don't think this game will do that.

I think this is a great game and the creator is worth supporting. Looking forward to the next few episodes.

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
"-- General changes --
- Replaced music with the wrong type of license. Every song is now Creative Commons for commercial use and the creators are credited properly within the game."

Still a good game and the animations look great. The story is still good and one can tell that there was a ton of work put in to it. Liam didn't disappoint especially in the cabin with the bra. I played though it again twice to see different scenes but I gotta tell you, the 2nd time was with the new --->kooky<--- music turned off. The old music was a lot cooler and fit the game better than the new stuff. It's what really got me hooked on the game when it first came out, especially the love theme between Megan and the MC. The old music gave the game some emotion. The new stuff just sounds like Final Fantasy from 1998. Kinda' bummed. :confused:

4.60 star(s) 811 Votes