D

Dr PinkCake

Don't sell yourself short my good man, this game most certainly is deserving of that spot, it really is, is blowing up sky high real fast, people talk about it all the time, game is gaining more and more popularity, reviews and comments for the very most part is nothing but praising the game, and for very good reasons :)
Thanks, don't get me wrong I'm overwhelmed by the response. But at the core, I'm a player and a member here just as you. My favorite games that motivated me to start doing this, Depraved awakening and Melody, aren't even on that list. So it's not selling myself short, it's praising games that deserve it.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
@Eerie Entity After that Liam's warning, I felt they both are more close. And with a choice I made in the Party, think that couple has hopes.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
these were the words of TCMS a Staff member.

'' Popular games started out as a way to just distinguish games that were popular (views wise) but with the addition of more and more games the decision for adding games to the popular list comes with the need for said subforum. Son of a bitch being a prime example with dozens of threads on walkthroughs, or even BB which had so many threads that I had to compile a bunch of them into one and redirect them from there to their new location. New threads that are to be added will have to meet a lot more requirements than just views or replies. ''
Haha, alrighty then :p But I still think that this game would deserve to be in the most popular game list :p

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
@UncleTV What couple are you referring to? MC and Rena? Or are you perhaps trying to hook Liam and Rena up? Haha

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Hmm, okay, that added a page and a half. What topic can I come up with to stir things up tomorrow...

(Sits in his lab, watching bubbling test tubes and begins to cackle*)

*yes, cackling is a thing. Let it go.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Thanks, don't get me wrong I'm overwhelmed by the response. But at the core, I'm a player and a member here just as you. My favorite games that motivated me to start doing this, Depraved awakening and Melody, aren't even on that list. So it's not selling myself short, it's praising games that deserve it.
its funny that you mention depraved awakening because because thats another well written game that i love and i see a little bit of your game in that game

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
I think Liam is wrong about Rena. Of course she wants to steal the MC from meghan, but her intentions at least to me appear to be motivated by a blooming love. The smurf is apparently talented, but was raised by her ranger-uncle. what if her accomplishements were never recognised? That would explain why she would try dating Dick.The MC was nice to her; she just wants to turn his kindness into love even if that would hurt her friend and rival. Not everyone is as selfless as Misst

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Yeah, I'd like Liam and Rena together.
I just see Megan to match with Liam the best, because if and when Liam actually gets treated back to health, I'm pretty sure Liam would like to settle down with a really nice girl and everything, and I can't see a better girl suit that role than Megan. It's pretty much the same with MC really. But I suppose it comes down to personal preferences, because having said all that, and I've said this before, Melissa and Rena really are my favorite ones, and I have no doubt that they can be just as loving, warm, caring, sincere and so on as Megan, just that they are both more outgoing and aggressive.
As long as they all have a happy ending, meaning Liam will be okay and finds love too, all is good, haha, just because they all deserve it :)

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
@Eerie Entity I can't picture Liam making it out alive. if Dr cake is using the 3 acts structure, there will be something at 75% story completion that will shake and wreck the MC's world; something powerfull enogh to destroy The Lie

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I think Liam is wrong about Rena. Of course she wants to steal the MC from meghan, but her intentions at least to me appear to be motivated by a blooming love. The smurf is apparently talented, but was raised by her ranger-uncle. what if her accomplishements were never recognised? That would explain why she would try dating Dick.The MC was nice to her; she just wants to turn his kindness into love even if that would hurt her friend and rival. Not everyone is as selfless as Misst
I wouldn't call it stealing per say, I mean sure she knows that Megan is all about MC, I think she knows that Melissa is all about MC too, but should that stop Rena from at least trying to get MC if he's who she wants? Sure, people would get hurt, naturally, but that's that love game. Was it okay to just outright sleep with him, knowing that MC and Megan are sort of dating? Eh, questionable, but all is fair in love and war, as they say, in the end it would be MC making the decision though, you just have to leave the most lasting impression to be the chosen one.

If anything, it was MC that messed up sleeping with Rena in the first place, I mean, he is sort-of-dating both Megan and Melissa, and now he slept with Rena behind their backs? Why do I have a feeling that that won't necessarily stay a secret? That could definitely stir up the pot quite a bit xD

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

ChinChin

Aug 7, 2016
@Dr PinkCake Mate i can say with honesty this is one of the most entertaining games i have played.
You made me laugh with your game more then any other game has whether from this site or not and i mean god damn honest am puking my lung laughing.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I can also say with utmost certainty that Liam is the shining gem of your game whether you intended it or not.
I would like to write in length about how i like the improv sessions and why (cause i do) or how i think the music fits the feel of a scene and a few other things but lets face it am a lazy fuck.

I wish you the best.

4.60 star(s) 811 Votes