Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I doubt you'll enjoy the stinger on the episode - unless that's actually Peter instead of Ana, though I suspect the latter.

And echoing the kudos on the writing - definitely a fair amount of ups and downs that make you care about the characters.
Yes indeed, the story is so damn well written, love the cliffhangers so far in each episode, though the cliffhanger at the end of episode 3 to me was the most heartfelt, haha. But I wonder who the crazy chick is behind the window stalking on MC and the girls sleeping in the same bed, hmm :p

D

Dr PinkCake

I have to admit, for me, that's a great thing to hear. I haven't been a member of this site for very long, but I have already seen other projects either straight up die or go into limbo because I think the creator(s) did not have a set game-plan for their project (it felt like they were just making up stuff as they went along - maybe even due to pressures they might have felt from fans/patrons on Patreon, etc.). The bad situations surrounding this are even more compounded by the fact that some of these creators are attempting to do this as their way of living.

I don't want to go too off-topic here (I know I kinda have already and apologize for that), but I just want to say regardless of what I said above, I am a believer in simply allowing the creator(s) to go with their visions regardless of what us fans think. I mean it's good to have communication between the two parties to share theories/ideas/what have you, but in the end I would be happy to know the creator(s) did what they did because that is what "they wanted to do" and not the other way around (even if I don't agree with everything - that just adds to the spice of discussion that follows). Of course if the creator(s) encouraged input, that's a little different and I'm comfortable with that.
I fully agree. By interacting with the community I also get feedback on how "non-story" elements can be improved and that type of constructive criticism I take in high regard.

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
is there anyway that i can reject megan since no matter what i did i ended up in dating situation with her and i didnt want that since well obviously since melissa is her best friend she got pissed
At the moment, no you can't, maybe in future episodes? Remains to be seen :p

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
At the moment, no you can't, maybe in future episodes? Remains to be seen :p
fuck -_-
to be honest that kinda sucks well atleast i chosen exploring our feelings instead of flat out lying to her

for me best girl is melissa but i like these girls in no particular order
angela
rena
leah

Reactions: Daxter250

mario1994

Nov 3, 2017
About threesome kind of situation.. we sleep with both Melissa and Megan, both love each other like family, best sisters and only real friends. We as Mc, have to choose in a situation in which we sleep with two beautiful girls? Hell no! I would never choose.. but If Melissa felt left out or.. oh god No! Megan? Shit might fall apart. Thats why Mc needs to equally care about both of them till they accept this relationship. I mean, until kids appear. They will need to build trust on honesty and care for each other. Will it be hard? Might be. As long as Mc thinks not only with his dick, he might some day have a wedding with both of them. If we add Rena to the mix.. shit might explode. Might but not must.

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
fuck :noexpression:
to be honest that kinda sucks well atleast i chosen exploring our feelings instead of flat out lying to her

angela
rena
leah
Melissa, Rena, Megan, Leah, that's my list of 4 in that particular order :p

Jun 30, 2018
About threesome kind of situation.. we sleep with both Melissa and Megan, both love each other like family, best sisters and only real friends. We as Mc, have to choose in a situation in which we sleep with two beautiful girls? Hell no! I would never choose.. but If Melissa felt left out or.. oh god No! Megan? Shit might fall apart. Thats why Mc needs to equally care about both of them till they accept this relationship. I mean, until kids appear. They will need to build trust on honesty and care for each other. Will it be hard? Might be. As long as Mc thinks not only with his dick, he might some day have a wedding with both of them. If we add Rena to the mix.. shit might explode. Might but not must.
I would be prepared to leave Rena be if I could get in the threeway relation with Melissa and Megan. I can not promise I won't have some fun with Leah in secret tho.

Rroarr

Oct 15, 2017
Megan- only route, Melissa- only route, Rena- only route, all good :p Hmm, and then there's Leah, interesting girl, didn't strike me as a nympho at first sight, but now that I know she is, I think there's also more to her than that, would like to see more of her in the future :p

Yeah that's why I wouldn't be able to do that myself, I'm a jealous type, and I would be a hypocrite if I'd want to have a side chick or something, but she wouldn't be allowed to have a side piece herself, so doesn't work for me. Plus I believe in giving all of me to just one person, because the person is worth it (until proven otherwise), nothing less will do :p
I think no man or woman is truly monogamous. Loyal and not acting on desires outside the relationship doesn't make you monogamous. Being truly monogamous is the mindset your partner is the center of your universe and feel love and desire for him/her only. Like some animals even die out of grief after losing their partner. 50%cheat or cheated at least ones, 20% didn't because they or are scared to get caught, just didn't have the opportunity yet or not been in a tempting situation so they still think hey are loyal like a puppy. 29% wouldn't cheat but still fantasies about being with someone else during sex or masturbation (thought cheating) 1% maybe never thought of cheating and desire only one person. Life is too short to be a 1%er. cheat your ass off while you still can. just don't break to many hearts in the process

I pulled these numbers out of thin air but i don't think i'm far off :)

Reactions: UncleVT

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
The 3 of them get married? Guess they need to travel to Ohio then :p You also forget that it might not be the MC making decisions who he'll choose, it could be one of the ladies that gives up or just makes the decision for him, after all it's not a situation either of the girls wanted to be in the first place :p

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Hmm, 70+ pages on 4 updates...so, that means this game falls just shy of "most popular" right as it's completing.

Pink clearly needs to ratchet up the mystery in 0.5, so the conversation takes a quantum leap forward.

I think he must take it as a compliment that most of the conversation isn't even about the sex. That's a change of pace compared to many other game threads.

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I think no man or woman is truly monogamous. Loyal and not acting on desires outside the relationship doesn't make you monogamous. Being truly monogamous is the mindset your partner is the center of your universe and feel love and desire for him/her only. Like some animals even die out of grief after losing their partner. 50%cheat or cheated at least ones, 20% didn't because they or are scared to get caught, just didn't have the opportunity yet or not been in a tempting situation so they still think hey are loyal like a puppy. 29% wouldn't cheat but still fantasies about being with someone else during sex or masturbation (thought cheating) 1% maybe never thought of cheating and desire only one person. Life is too short to be a 1%er. cheat your ass off while you still can. just don't break to many hearts in the process

I pulled these numbers out of thin air but i don't think i'm far off :)
And then there are those that really are monogamous, shit, I feel bad about cheating and whatnot in a game, playing a fictional character cheating on a fictional character, if that makes me feel bad, how do you think it's in real life? haha, trust me, I am monogamous :p

Reactions: Rroarr

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
the reason why i chosen my girls is i like emo girls and i like pale skin girls but their deep personality and back story is a big bonus
I don't think they're emo nor scene girls, they just like dressing that way, I know a lot of girls that aren't emo or nothing, they just like that fashion :p

mario1994

Nov 3, 2017
Melissa is hotter, prittier girl, Rena is more curvy but Megan is a keeper, she will try her very best to make you, Mc happy. Thats why I chose her. As the most perfect gf material. Melissa.. is a free spirit searching for her place and purpouse in life. Meaning of it. Similar to Rena, but Rena had it easier than Melissa. Thats why Melissa is at second place. Even if she is damn sexy. Rena.. is the type of girl to be friends with but not be in relationship with. Too much manipulation for my taste. Leah.. nope, too little depth this one. Sex in public/restaurants bathroom does not count as depth to a character. Angela and Heidy? Even less.. yet Angela might be good addition to my "friend list"

Reactions: Mikedazz1

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
fuck :noexpression:

angela
rena
leah
melissa looks hot, but in terms of character i guess i like that nurse more, i guess? hmmm so difficult... that girl megan is also quite nice (even though i'm not thaaaaaat much into the looks of her).

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Well, if we're going to talk about sex, in my path I had sex at every possible opportunity sacrificing some points of relationship. Not for pervert, but because I like to give love :closedtongue:

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
"Not for pervert, but because I like to give love"

a sentence to be hung above everyone's bed!

yeah i pretty much fucked everyone in this game so far except probably hadwig and rena so yeah im probably in alot of shit
im trying to play it as natural as possible for the first time (playing right now), but already got in a sort of relationship with megan and that nurse xD. i'm so helpless hahaha.

4.60 star(s) 811 Votes