Jun 30, 2018
Hmm, interesting, almost forgot about Ana, and most importantly her occupation, I think if Ana catches whiff about Megan and MC, Ana could make things difficult for Megan to advance in her career, use that to blackmail or whatever
Oh please no... There are already too much feels involved without an ex ruining everything. I just hope MC never meets Ana again, and can forget about the bitch.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
@UncleTV Well the dev himself also said just today that there will be multiple different endings, which very well may mean that at least one of them won't end with MC being with Megan, who knows :p

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Oh please no... There are already too much feels involved without an ex ruining everything. I just hope MC never meets Ana again, and can forget about the bitch.
I think MC needs closer, just talk it through, forgive her and forget her. He's still wallowing, he need closure so that he can really move on, otherwise it'll be eating him inside :p

Sxxten

May 21, 2018
First time playing this game--it was a very nice surprise. I was expecting a drab plot, passable models and half-decent renders. The game's current state is above my expectations and standards, that I just had to sub to the dev's Patreon--I can't wait to see more from the game, and possibly more titles in the future!

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
It's a pity that I can't weigh in. But boy do I love reading comments and theories.
It indeed is a pity, but hey, at least you're reading our comments (thanks for that by the way :) ), who knows, maybe some of them might give you ideas you'd like to implement :p

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
@UncleTV Yes indeed, possibilities indeed are endless, and I have no doubt that @Dr PinkCake will make the different routes spectacular :)

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Nope, your comments won't change a single thing; story is already written. Theories may align with what's to come, but I only read to see reactions and speculations. :)
Oooh they're already written? Well I guess that's kind of given, how there's only like 8 or 9 episodes to this game planned, at least what I saw in the game.
I'm just impatient to find out all the endings, personally I want MC + Melissa ending the most, or with Rena, haha :p

Reactions: VDawe

Boogie

Aug 7, 2017
Damn, I had already written a 5 star review and commented how this VN keeps getting better. How can I heap even more praise on something that does indeed continue to get better?

I've been playing adult games long enough that once I try a new game and like it, I now wait for it to be finished before playing again. But I have to play this as soon as possible after each release, it's the only game I do that for. Utterly Brilliant!

bronze189

Oct 2, 2017
I doubt you'll enjoy the stinger on the episode - unless that's actually Peter instead of Ana, though I suspect the latter.

And echoing the kudos on the writing - definitely a fair amount of ups and downs that make you care about the characters.

Reactions: Eerie Entity
D

Dr PinkCake

Damn, I had already written a 5 star review and commented how this VN keeps getting better. How can I heap even more praise on something that does indeed continue to get better?

I've been playing adult games long enough that once I try a new game and like it, I now wait for it to be finished before playing again. But I have to play this as soon as possible after each release, it's the only game I do that for. Utterly Brilliant!
You think you have it bad? I have to improve on every update or I'll get lynched XD
Thanks for the support!

FRMC56

Dec 13, 2017
Nope, your comments won't change a single thing; story is already written. Theories may align with what's to come, but I only read to see reactions and speculations. :)
I have to admit, for me, that's a great thing to hear. I haven't been a member of this site for very long, but I have already seen other projects either straight up die or go into limbo because I think the creator(s) did not have a set game-plan for their project (it felt like they were just making up stuff as they went along - maybe even due to pressures they might have felt from fans/patrons on Patreon, etc.). The bad situations surrounding this are even more compounded by the fact that some of these creators are attempting to do this as their way of living.

I don't want to go too off-topic here (I know I kinda have already and apologize for that), but I just want to say regardless of what I said above, I am a believer in simply allowing the creator(s) to go with their visions regardless of what us fans think. I mean it's good to have communication between the two parties to share theories/ideas/what have you, but in the end I would be happy to know the creator(s) did what they did because that is what "they wanted to do" and not the other way around (even if I don't agree with everything - that just adds to the spice of discussion that follows). Of course if the creator(s) encouraged input, that's a little different and I'm comfortable with that.

4.60 star(s) 811 Votes