U

User_633486

Oh man, what a great update. A lot of other games don't let you try a true polyamorous relationship (it's usually some kind of harem ending.) Not as satisfying because it's more about the girls only sexually interacting to make you happy and not because they love each other.

In an ideal situation, all three people in the relationship love each other pretty much equally. It's going to be interesting to see the girls develop feelings for each other as well as the player. That's something new and exciting.
who is the babe in your prof pic?

U

User_633486

Will someone tell me how to unlock the other scene on episode 4 beside Rena's?
if you're talking about the threesome on the beach i'm pretty sure you just have to choose to go with them when they go

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
@fauxplayer He just doesn't like Liam it seems, he doesn't find Liam funny or nothing, haha, think that's a first I've seen in this thread, but oh well xD

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
As a woman, I would never advocate for this in real life but why can't both Megan and Melissa be his gf instead of making him choose one?
Can this possibly be a path/option?

Reactions: zerozip0

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
As a woman, I would never advocate for this in real life but why can't both Megan and Melissa be his gf instead of making him choose one?
I don't think it's an option, both of the ladies want MC for themselves, just for the time being they're willing to share him until he figures what and who he wants, but ultimately he has to choose. And I prefer it that way to be honest.

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
I got the impression that the end of this update suggests Jonas will be able to do exactly that! There will be some awkwardness and conflict and drama, but I'm pretty sure it's still in play :)

Jun 30, 2018
I don't think it's an option, both of the ladies want MC for themselves, just for the time being they're willing to share him until he figures what and who he wants, but ultimately he has to choose. And I prefer it that way to be honest.
I would prefer a way they could get in a threeway relationship, and imo the plot seems to hint at that as well, with the relation between Melissa and Megan.

Reactions: mario1994

FRMC56

Dec 13, 2017
Another wonderful chapter, DrPinkCake!

The choices are killing me...though in a good way...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Now I'm probably going to get a bunch a looks saying "you're getting a little too into this" or that I'm over-analyzing things, but it's been awhile since a VN has made think about the characters and situations outside of when I was going through it. I think the only other times were while I was reading STEINS;GATE and The House in Fata Morgana (I strongly recommend both, but as a notice they are not adult VNs - at least in regards to visual representations of nudity/sex - although they both deal with adult situations).

OK, I've rambled enough. Gotta' end this with another thank you to DrPinkCake for the work on this VN and for another great chapter! Goes without saying can't wait for the next chapter!

Reactions: attonrand

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I would prefer a way they could get in a threeway relationship, and imo the plot seems to hint at that as well, with the relation between Melissa and Megan.
For the time being yes, but not permanently, neither girl seem like the sharing type, most definitely not Megan, but they both are the monogamous type.

Jun 30, 2018
For the time being yes, but not permanently, neither girl seem like the sharing type, most definitely not Megan, but they both are the monogamous type.
Hmm, I don't completely agree. Megan is allowing MC to also screw Melissa at the same time. She might need some time to get used to it, as does Megan, but I do think they'll be open to it when they get used to it. Don't forget they also live together in the same house, and might even sleep in the same bed.

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Hmm, I don't completely agree. Megan is allowing MC to also screw Melissa at the same time. She might need some time to get used to it, as does Megan, but I do think they'll be open to it when they get used to it. Don't forget they also live together in the same house, and might even sleep in the same bed.
No, she's allowing only because she she really cares for Melissa, as she thinks Melissa would deserve a good man like MC, but she loves him too, she's not forcing MC to make a decision right then and there, they're both giving MC time to figure what he and who he wants. There may be one end with him being in a happy relationship with them both, but personally I hope there's a path where he must choose.

4.60 star(s) 811 Votes