Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
@mario1994 I don't see Liam hooking up with Leah ever, with everything he's going through, I think you'll see Liam mature up, like, he'll slow down the wild stuff and actually settle down, you settle down nothing with Leah, Liam needs a good girl, like Megan, Megan would make him happy for sure, that's of course if he even lives through the whole story.

But everything else that you said? Yeah, I completely agree, this is an incredible VN, absolutely awesome! :)

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
If you notice, Megan is growing into the relationship along with MC. That's what makes them compelling. You see her getting friskier and more daring as her trust level grows. The final rehearsal scene was quite a departure for her character. Don't just assume she's a 2-dimensional goody-two-shoes girl. Pink probably has more depth than that ahead for her.
Compelling is the right word here. This is exactly why I would encourage anyone who loves this game to play the Megan-only route at least once. Yes yes yes, it's not easy rejecting all the beauties Jonas finds himself surrounded with, but the subtle attention to detail towards Megan's character development on this route is impressive. Like a lot of people here, the only (minor) criticism of this game I had was that Megan's story arc was forced on you, like it or not. Playing the Megan-only route in this update wiped away that criticism for me. TO BE CLEAR: I prefer the Megan + Melissa route so far; I'm just saying that Megan grows on you and now she's under my skin...

Reactions: Eerie Entity

mario1994

Nov 3, 2017
@mario1994 I don't see Liam hooking up with Leah ever, with everything he's going through, I think you'll see Liam mature up, like, he'll slow down the wild stuff and actually settle down, you settle down nothing with Leah, Liam needs a good girl, like Megan, Megan would make him happy for sure, that's of course if he even lives through the whole story.

But everything else that you said? Yeah, I completely agree, this is an incredible VN, absolutely awesome! :)
How I see it, is that Leah will be there for Liam at time of need. Magan is OURS.. even for Liam.. I would not give up on her if I had to choose but Leah can settle down with Liam, he is kind of crazy too. She is a nurse, he will be in a hospital. She will help him. Give him support etc. Liam will grow to love her, she will love him back.. etc. etc.

Melissa.. somehow she seems to not be a character for Liam, the same for Megan but Rena? She might somehow end up with him. I don't know how yet but it appears that Rena likes Liam's honesty with her. Thats how he impressed her. Especially after we did not choose to sleep with her. Becouse if we slept with her, then she would appear cheap and too slutty for Liams taste I think..

Reactions: UncleVT

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017

Well this COULD be an interesting turn of events since the talk at the lake party. Maybe Meghan falls for Liam and like wise and maybe Melissa gets a shot as she seems to be a fan favorite over Meghan. Maybe all that is optional. Maybe Baby as i used to say ^^

To me there are quite a few other options PinkCake could go but as i said to him many times now. His story writing is on point. You can't learn this shit that well. Its a gift. You have it or you don't! And he has it no question about it.

So im at least 100% sure the story will take a twist for one or more characters but considering the quality of the story and the characacter development im sure the next updates will be as good as the last one.

PS: i almost pissed myself at the party game jokes xD

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
@fauxplayer Yaeah I'm definitely going to be playing the Megan-only route sometime, it comes natural to me, the whole monogamous and loyal thing I mean, haha. But like you said, Megan arc was kinda forced upon us, you didn't have a choice which girls to pursue from the start, haha.

But Megan is a great girl, you can't go wrong being with only her :)

Just let there be an option to break it off with Megan and alternatively pursue Melissa or Rena-only route :p

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
but Rena? She might somehow end up with him. I don't know how yet but it appears that Rena likes Liam's honesty with her. Thats how he impressed her. Especially after we did not choose to sleep with her. Becouse if we slept with her, then she would appear cheap and too slutty for Liams taste I think..
Oh absolutely. If Liam is going to enjoy any of the girls in this game, he's gonna go all Gargamel on Rena. They're perfect for each other!

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
How I see it, is that Leah will be there for Liam at time of need. Magan is OURS.. even for Liam.. I would not give up on her if I had to choose but Leah can settle down with Liam, he is kind of crazy too. She is a nurse, he will be in a hospital. She will help him. Give him support etc. Liam will grow to love her, she will love him back.. etc. etc.

Melissa.. somehow she seems to not be a character for Liam, the same for Megan but Rena? She might somehow end up with him. I don't know how yet but it appears that Rena likes Liam's honesty with her. Thats how he impressed her. Especially after we did not choose to sleep with her. Becouse if we slept with her, then she would appear cheap and too slutty for Liams taste I think..
No no, Rena doesn't seem, and isn't cheap for having sex with MC (and I did in my playthrough), she's a woman who knows what she wants, can you blame her for pursuing it? Besides, Melissa did the same thing, had sex with MC even though she knew of Megan's feelings for MC, doesn't make her cheap, she just goes after what she wants. Now, I don't know if Rena's intentions are sincere, like, is it romance or just sex she seeks, but Melissa is just as into MC as Megan is.
I really don't see Liam hooking up with Leah, she's not his type, at all, haha.

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Well this COULD be an interesting turn of events since the talk at the lake party. Maybe Meghan falls for Liam and like wise and maybe Melissa gets a shot as she seems to be a fan favorite over Meghan. Maybe all that is optional. Maybe Baby as i used to say ^^

To me there are quite a few other options PinkCake could go but as i said to him many times now. His story writing is on point. You can't learn this shit that well. Its a gift. You have it or you don't! And he has it no question about it.

So im at least 100% sure the story will take a twist for one or more characters but considering the quality of the story and the characacter development im sure the next updates will be as good as the last one.

PS: i almost pissed myself at the party game jokes XD
Haha yeah, those drinking games were funny, especially the last of the "Never Have I Ever" question, Liam taking a shit on his partners rug and then Liam in response looks at MC and whispers "You motherfucker", that and his story about it was so funny, haha xD

rendurial

May 29, 2018
Regardless of what happens, I can't wait to see what it is!!! This is by far one of my favorite VNs. The storyline(s) are just amazing! It actually makes me want to follow the story and look forward to the updates, vs just playing a new update just to play it. IMO this game deserves to be on the top games list!

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
@Engelstein Hahah, damn right, that look was so priceless, Liam always cracks me up, but that girl telling about the STDs was too much info, would've been fine without it, but the funny thing is that after that Liam was probably thanking God that he didn't follow through with the threesome with them girls, avoided having STDs himself, lmao xD

Reactions: Engelstein

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
@Engelstein Hahah, damn right, that look was so priceless, Liam always cracks me up, but that girl telling about the STDs was too much info, would've been fine without it, but the funny thing is that after that Liam was probably thanking God that he didn't follow through with the threesome with them girls, avoided having STDs himself, lmao XD
I think we can all agree that Liam is carrying this game. Ofc we all like the cuties but the way Liam is portrayed he is like the brother we always wanted ^^

Reactions: Eerie Entity

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I think we can all agree that Liam is carrying this game. Ofc we all like the cuties but the way Liam is portrayed he is like the brother we always wanted ^^
Well he definitely is a carrying force here, was about time we had some really good humor and funny moments in these games, so it's a really nice touch :p

U

User_633486

speak for yourself he has yet to do anything for me

H2S

May 20, 2017
Is there a reward for beating the shit out of Peter so many times? I just noticed the counter and I would love to turn his face into ground beef.

Also, what the ending was him? Like the form shown was just a fakeout to throw us off??

Here I leave humble my contribution to beat that bastard :evilupset::evilupset:

4.60 star(s) 811 Votes