fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
@fauxplayer

You may be on to something there, haha. I think why Megan comes off as the "least" attractive of the 3 main girls to me personally, is because of her brown hair, brown skin and brown eyes, not much complexity there, Melissa has gorgeous black hair that absolutely compliments her beautiful green eyes, and Rena has blue hair that compliments her, hmm, ice blue or blue ish gray? eyes that also are very beautiful, haha :p
Yes! I also think the posing might be deliberate as well. Melissa and especially Rena are just posed to be more sexy and alluring. That might simply be because their characters are more sexually forward while Megan is reticent, but it's another component of what I was trying to get at, which is whether the dev intentionally made those two more attractive than the primary nPC Megan for a specific reason and effect. If so, it works! If not.... it still works! :)

Reactions: Eerie Entity

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
@Dr PinkCake That's good news, real good news, haha. Hopefully at least one of them is where MC and Melissa has an exclusive happy relationship, haha, maybe even get engaged or something, wouldn't mind similar route with Rena, well why not with Megan too, haha. But I won't pry into that, I'll just take them as the episodes comes.

Keep up the absolutely brilliant work, definitely one of my favorite novels :)

Reactions: Dr PinkCake

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Yes! I also think the posing might be deliberate as well. Melissa and especially Rena are just posed to be more sexy and alluring. That might simply be because their characters are more sexually forward while Megan is reticent, but it's another component of what I was trying to get at, which is whether the dev intentionally made those two more attractive than the primary nPC Megan for a specific reason and effect. If so, it works! If not.... it still works! :)
Haha, yes indeed :p But they're all great ladies regardless :) I find Melissa the most attractive, not just because of her amazing looks, but there's something about this "damsel in distress" thing, she puts on a brave face but deep down is a delicate flower that just needs someone to love and care for her, and she's found that in MC, which you can see in her eyes when she looks at MC, that just elevates her already amazing beauty, haha. She's also wild enough but not TOO wild, what I like a lot. Rena is absolutely amazing too, but she might be just a TAD bit too wild, maybe not, they're just having a great time at the cabin :p But they both sure are bold enough to go after what they want, which is the MC, lets just hope Liam didn't ruin any chances of romantic relationship MC might have with Rena, giving that "stay the fuck away from my bro" speech, haha xD

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
I'm not sure about considering him the best supporting character, he threatened the douche from the convenience store to get you Megan's phone number, but he wasn't able to get the real one XD.:FeelsGoodMan:

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
I'm saying that because I gave Liam the green light to go for a girl MC won't, or an ex of his, even though that's not really up to the MC in the first place then, haha.
I have a hunch there is going to be something about MC's ex Ana in the mix as well. The way it's worded as "a love interest from the past" makes it seem none of the current interests are meant.

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
@sakuyas_mmaster I believe Ana will make a live appearance in the game later on, who knows, maybe it was her standing outside the window watching the MC, Megan and Melissa sleeping, haha. Definitely looked like a female character outside the window, that shoulder length hair. But who would have an interest snooping around MC's house? Ana? Rena? The nurse? Can't think of anyone else, at least not as far as female characters are concerned xD

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
@Hercule_Poirot Haha, no way xD Like I said, the character definitely appeared female, plus the character also appear shorter than Liam, so can't be him :p

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
Who knows? Maybe Liam watches too much RuPaul's Drag Race XD!!
Or even better! Maybe, he's one of those people that actually thought that Adam Sandler, disguised as his twin, was actually the best disguise ever.

mario1994

Nov 3, 2017
Shoot me if I am wrong, fuck me if I lie, this games plot is simply epic. Especially some characters have so much depth to them that I really feel that connection.
Megan friends, Melissa, Rena and of course our best mate LIAM.. best wingman a man could hope for. At first I thought that he will be a dick or simply rude friend, but man how wrong I was. It's that in many games that I played before, Liams character/model played a dick/douche kind of character and I expected the same to happen here. Oh, how wrong I was!
If I could point some things that need improvement is story depth of side characters. Leah, Heidy? and Angela.. they need more depth to them otherwise I am going to simply not fall for their charms and will go with Megan, Melissa and Rena route only.

I feel that our ex somehow will be in a relationship with Liam.. don't know how yet, but it seems like it...

Of course she did not appear yet in the story so far, so its only a speculation at this point.

Megan, Melissa.. best girlefriends ever.. Rena, Jealous brat? Liam, best sidecick and wingman. With him around nothing will be boring. Leah.. dick hungry nurse with no time for relationship. Heidy and Angela? Bitches dick hungry. I hope that Leah will be with Liam. Heidy and Angela will be less dick hungry and Rena less Jealous.

What I hope for the most is that this game will have not just 8 parts but hecking 80.. of course with as much content as all parts to date. So it will be one hell of a story.

Engelstein

Feb 17, 2018
Is there a reward for beating the shit out of Peter so many times? I just noticed the counter and I would love to turn his face into ground beef.

Also, what the ending was him? Like the form shown was just a fakeout to throw us off??

Reactions: Hercule_Poirot
4.60 star(s) 811 Votes