ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Oh man, what a great update. A lot of other games don't let you try a true polyamorous relationship (it's usually some kind of harem ending.) Not as satisfying because it's more about the girls only sexually interacting to make you happy and not because they love each other.

In an ideal situation, all three people in the relationship love each other pretty much equally. It's going to be interesting to see the girls develop feelings for each other as well as the player. That's something new and exciting.

BigLurker

Jun 16, 2018
I like most games, I can see quality and noob shit when I play.

This is by far the most unique made story, it makes me want to really play the next chapters. You are working too slow :p
Not to mention the quality, superb! And for every opinion/preference there is some woman that comes close.

Keep up this work! Love it.

Thinking about changing this game to the top, instead of MrDots stuff and Depraved Awakenings. You can see the dedication and skill in this. And making this game as a hobby, wow. Some artists/creators have a lot to learn.

P.S. Dont let characters die, we dont play these types of games to remind us that life is unfair.

Reactions: zecon

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
1 Question is it me or dose Malissa's eyes look like she has dam cateracts i never have been able to see the color of her eyes But i love this game the charaters are nicly freshed out the animations look great and alot of same nice slap stick too boot I loved the part when they where in bed and she said (I still need time to think while he was rubbing her ass check) ok he said then she replied i dident say to stop.
Melissa's beautiful eyes are emerald green :p

dparadise

Jul 26, 2017
So this game is seriously captivating me. The art is simply amazing with good variety (even blue cool hair). The MC is great, the choices are clear and well chosen. And as for Liam? I'm seriously laughing out loud for the humor into the character... Let's go smurfing!

The directions of the game is great, too bad sometimes you kinda have to chose whether or not straying from the path or not, at least with it being secret and all. But great writing!

Shepp4rd

Donor
Feb 18, 2018
I dont write much, but now i have to say, what a great vn. Love the characters, especially Rena, that eyes....

Great job DrPinkCake! Next month i will upgrade my pledge to 5$

Shmurda

Jan 23, 2018
I'm surprised that a game with this much positive buzz managed to slip past my radar, but I'm excited to try it out.

TobiMAH

Dec 19, 2017
Do I have to be stoned to understand your last passage, because it is really something. ;)
lol xD
some people would say they think this might happen and that might happen while in reality they know what happens and they are telling it as if it's a possibility while in reality it happened but i didn't get to that part yet
did you understand what i meant or still nah xD

Vrdr

Jun 30, 2018
I have to say that this game has captured my attention. Great story, excellent renders. Am I the only one that feels like I'd have to make the MC a real bastard to fool around on Megan with any of the other girls? :) Going to have to really work at another playthrough and not let Megan steal the MCs heart.

Reactions: Gary Bertrand

Renetta

Jan 30, 2018
Good update DrPinkCake and it seems Melissa fans are actually getting Megan and Melissa path now which is great :heartcoveredeyes: :eazyHype: so i have to do a 3rd save route to complement Megan only route and Fuck all route.

DrPinkCake please don't make that a heart break route. MC, Megan and Melissa need to be happily together at the end of that route...please.

TobiMAH

Dec 19, 2017
Man what would you think if she was your girlfriend? Would you still look for a proof if she said that we banged? Let's say, they didn't fuck, it is still not cool bro. Not in my book..
i'm not saying he should forgive her and tbh i would forgive her but i wouldn't go back in a relationship with her
and i think if that happens we would have a choice about it so no worries if that actually happens xD

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
So this game is seriously captivating me. The art is simply amazing with good variety (even blue cool hair). The MC is great, the choices are clear and well chosen. And as for Liam? I'm seriously laughing out loud for the humor into the character... Let's go smurfing!

The directions of the game is great, too bad sometimes you kinda have to chose whether or not straying from the path or not, at least with it being secret and all. But great writing!
Yeah I absolutely love the story and the characters and the visuals, everything is so damn well made. My favorite girls in the game are Melissa, Rena and Megan, in that order. This was a really cool episode, think the best part was that moment MC and Liam had where Liam finally told MC the truth, I found that moment touching, can see why they're best friends, haha. Liam is just so damn well written, best male character I've seen in adult novels, by far.

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
Replayed 0.1 now and a big thank you for changing the scenes in the park and at home with Megan's height, now she finally doesnt look like a midget :p

Reactions: Gary Bertrand

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
i'm not saying he should forgive her and tbh i would forgive her but i wouldn't go back in a relationship with her
and i think if that happens we would have a choice about it so no worries if that actually happens XD
I'm pretty sure there will come a moment when MC meets his ex again, and I actually HOPE that she'd beg him to take her back, especially if she sees who MC is with these days, see MC happy and in love and she might get jealous or whatever. I would forgive the ex too, but like they say; you can forgive, but it doesn't mean you have to forget, haha. Yeah, forgive and say goodbye, get that closure and move on, she made her own choices, but he doesn't have to suffer from them any longer.

Personally, I'd never give a second chance to a cheater, because if one cheat on me, then she's not worth it, and she'd more than likely end up cheating again, and even if she didn't, I'd never trust her again, so what's the point? :p

4.60 star(s) 811 Votes