D

Deleted member 308859

The game took a strange but interesting turn when the main characters were transported in the Game of Thrones universe. I really felt bad when Melissa was killed by a Daenerys dragon though, her sacrifice was really moving

screenshot0014.png

MarioDude

Feb 4, 2018
Man, i hate it. How you treat the ending in the episode made me redo everything so i wouldn't hurt anyone anymore.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Man, i hate it. How you treat the ending in the episode made me redo everything so i wouldn't hurt anyone anymore.
In a way I liked the ending, but it's not natural to me because while Megan's approach was very mature and unselfish, for which I have to give kudos to the dev and the writer, I feel like an asshole dating Melissa and Megan at the same time, not to mention the banging with Rena and the nurse on the side, it's just..wrong, haha. Remains to be seen if Liam just destroyed any future relationship development with Rena and MC, I hope not, haha. But that's just a good friend doing what a good friend does, looking out for his best friends, and really, if Rena's intentions aren't sincere and honorable, she should stay away, a lot of people could get hurt, more than they already are. But this is kinda why this game just feels so..realistic, these are real life relationship dynamics here, this happens a lot on an everyday basis, of course not with everyone, but it's more common than people might realize. This is an absolutely amazing novel in my opinion. :)

NotTheReal16

May 18, 2018
In a way I liked the ending, but it's not natural to me because while Megan's approach was very mature and unselfish, for which I have to give kudos to the dev and the writer, I feel like an asshole dating Melissa and Megan at the same time, not to mention the banging with Rena and the nurse on the side, it's just..wrong, haha. Remains to be seen if Liam just destroyed any future relationship development with Rena and MC, I hope not, haha. But that's just a good friend doing what a good friend does, looking out for his best friends, and really, if Rena's intentions aren't sincere and honorable, she should stay away, a lot of people could get hurt, more than they already are. But this is kinda why this game just feels so..realistic, these are real life relationship dynamics here, this happens a lot on an everyday basis, of course not with everyone, but it's more common than people might realize. This is an absolutely amazing novel in my opinion. :)
Facts. Does having sex Rena affect your score with Liam? Like do get any points if you have sex with her then talk to Liam?

D

Dr PinkCake

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
@NotTheReal16 Yes it does affect the score with Liam, as you can choose to either get down with Rena, or go look for Liam instead. But what I don't know how it will actually affect the story (and possible relationship with Rena) if you don't go having sex with Rena but instead you go look for Liam.

Hadley

Sep 18, 2017
That is really some great writing. Both funny and sad. I laughed my ass off at "I never shat on someones rag".

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
@JeShiro Liam is a real cool dude indeed, haha. At first it was kinda weird him wanting to constantly party and whatnot, but the cliffhanger at the end of chapter 3 made it all clear, it made perfect sense, added a lot of depth to his character, he's an awesome dude, everybody needs friends like that :)

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
1 Question is it me or dose Malissa's eyes look like she has dam cateracts i never have been able to see the color of her eyes But i love this game the charaters are nicly freshed out the animations look great and alot of same nice slap stick too boot I loved the part when they where in bed and she said (I still need time to think while he was rubbing her ass check) ok he said then she replied i dident say to stop.

4.60 star(s) 811 Votes