U

User_633486

gotta say that liam still isn't doing anything for me either but maybe that's just me *shrug*

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Great game. Very good renders. Nice models can't remember seeing them before.
Interesting story and plenty of sexy stuff.

Reactions: Namco15

TobiMAH

Dec 19, 2017
so i played the game (didn't play the latest version yet) anyway it's good and tbh i don't really think his ex gf cheated on him cuz the only thing the mc saw was the guy going out wearing his clothes and his gf from inside wearing a towel only saying she cheated cuz he's shit
but did we really saw them fucking ? we did not so i don't really think she did it cuz in his memories she seemed like she loved him a lot
btw if his ex shows up in the latest version don't spoil it to me saying something that happened or responding saying like yeah this thing also might happen when for real you brought this thing that "might happen" from the game so don't spoil xD

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Not a bad update, it did seem shorter than the last one.

I'm really happy we get to have Melissa and Megan both for now. I never want to choose between them.

My only little beef with this scene is that Melissa's reaction seems a bit subdued.

I would have loved if she kissed both Megan and the MC at that point. After all she held back for a while and she was so sad and torn, I expected a stronger reaction.

Of course this is complaining at an insanely high level as this game is absolute top-notch both in regards to the h content AND the characters, with our two main girls being so sweet and cute that I just want to cuddle them.... and a lot more ofc. :)

Reactions: torkenstiem

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
so i played the game (didn't play the latest version yet) anyway it's good and tbh i don't really think his ex gf cheated on him cuz the only thing the mc saw was the guy going out wearing his clothes and his gf from inside wearing a towel only saying she cheated cuz he's shit
but did we really saw them fucking ? we did not so i don't really think she did it cuz in his memories she seemed like she loved him a lot
btw if his ex shows up in the latest version don't spoil it to me saying something that happened or responding saying like yeah this thing also might happen when for real you brought this thing that "might happen" from the game so don't spoil XD

Do I have to be stoned to understand your last passage, because it is really something. ;)

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
btw if his ex shows up in the latest version don't spoil it to me saying something that happened or responding saying like yeah this thing also might happen when for real you brought this thing that "might happen" from the game so don't spoil XD
Man what would you think if she was your girlfriend? Would you still look for a proof if she said that we banged? Let's say, they didn't fuck, it is still not cool bro. Not in my book..

Vlad Cepesh

Aug 14, 2017
The game crashes when I try to load an earlier save. New save work's fine. Does anybody have same experience or solution for this problem? I don't want to go from start all over again...

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
The game crashes when I try to load an earlier save. New save work's fine. Does anybody have same experience or solution for this problem? I don't want to go from start all over again...
My saved game worked perfectly but it was end of version 0.3 so not sure about earlier saves..

topfpflanze

May 27, 2017
The game is quite good, interesting plot, characters and art. But I think this game would only be half as good if it weren't for Liam.
Seriously I've rarely seen someone write such a great "friend"-archtype character, like he actually feels like he's friends with the MC. All the jokes, the teasing and just being there for each other.

I would never have thought that I would say this but I wouldn't actually mind a Liam route. 8D

Reactions: TheFurs

Vlad Cepesh

Aug 14, 2017
Found a solution. Saves from episodes I and II won't work, or from end of episode III. But middle of episode III from some reason works. Also extracting files from RPA archives works, except for save from last scene from episode III.

Jan 9, 2018
i just came back from work and what i can see ? 0.4 version of a great game!
hooray! hooray! hooray!

4.60 star(s) 811 Votes