hablat

Jul 24, 2017
So I've been a lurker/leecher for a while on this board but I have to come out and say this:

I really, really, like this game. The writing and humor is pretty goddamn well done and the story is pretty great too for the most part. I think the poll before Liam was voted for best girl, and even as a joke it's pretty true. His character is the perfect balance of caring friendship, and the assholery you get with a long time friend.

Seriously even if the dragon->hall cut is a pretty standard comedic tool, it doesn't often play so well. Or Liam tipping your drink could have been ruined by a text line or something, but it was done really well.

I know this is me gushing about Liam a lot, but every other character seems pretty great and well-rounded. There are only a couple I don't much like, and most of those I'm meant to hate.

So for what it's worth as some randy: I'm commander lurker this is one of my favourite games on the citadel.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
for me. dual family was exellently written,emotionaly and seductively.a game make you almost cum without a single sex scene, i don't think any milf can beat mommy in dual family however the blond milfie in love&submission makes things complicated:happyblush
it's agood game of course but since there is no milf here i strongly want to know what will happen between mc and his ex in revenge matters.
for me the best mommy by far is the mom from milfy city sorry i just dont like the dual family game since well its pretty infamous for good reasons

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Liam is probably one of the best-written characters. Keep up the good work
I really like how Liam's character is written, he's a really cool guy. Sure initially he comes off as this immature party dude, but that cliffhanger the game left us before today's update made me think that all he really wants to do is to just have fun and enjoy the time he has left, hang out with MC, his best friend, and make sure he'll be alright when he's gone, kinda why he's been pushing MC to do right by Megan, even if he wouldn't. I could be wrong and there's nothing terminally wrong with Liam, but that's how I thought of the cliffhanger, it showed some serious depth in Liam, very well written character.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
best trait depends..charismatic or well read for leah and megan(hedwig and angela)..athletic for rena and melissa..who do you want to boink most? :p

Reactions: kingKock

sergop

Jul 24, 2017
I love the game but I'm a little confused. We have the version with extra content which is $20 but we don't have the walkthrough for $15. I'm apologizing if it was posted before and i didn't see it.

4.60 star(s) 811 Votes