Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I just started to play today's update, I just wonder if there's any way to avoid Melissa getting upset with the MC, or better yet, play a Melissa-only route, or perhaps Rena-only route, haha, it's those two ladies I'm the most fond of :p

schattenwolf

Jun 19, 2018
i just love this novel

by the way, can someone tell, explain or teach me, how i can translate this game.

i would translate it to geman language for myself
(what a surprise english is not my first language^^,
i think my english is very bad^^)

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
n

nose ring is sexy as hell ^^ but i im the ssame about missy i would choose her over megan anytime
You got that right, Melissa is just so damn fine and that nose ring suits her perfectly fine, haha, I'm keen on Rena too, there's just something about these two ladies, absolutely love their eyes :p

Reactions: toobs and Namco15

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
I'd say several ( top) games are on par when it comes to writing and renders, but humor and music is what really elevate it.

Reactions: Namco15

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i'm all about Melissa...BUT..i noticed..early in the game she has a really big head compared to Megan ..like..Conan O'brien type..but it seems properly sized later on..maybe my eyes need fixing

TripleZ

Jun 23, 2017
Alright, any guesses on who the mystery person is at the end?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

i'm all about Melissa...BUT..i noticed..early in the game she has a really big head compared to Megan ..like..Conan O'brien type..but it seems properly sized later on..maybe my eyes need fixing
Well it's all a matter of perspective. For exemple I've always found the renders in the park with Megan (ep1) kinda weird.

Myscho

Jun 30, 2018
Bonfire party was really awesome and truth/dare game with some dickpix, see that coming. Anyway that halucinating part kill it totally... (in good way)

And finally some action with Rena :heartcoveredeyes:

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I'd say several ( top) games are on par when it comes to writing and renders, but humor and music is what really elevate it.
Liam is one of the best male characters in all of the games that I've played, but yeah I agree, there's a good amount of humor that really makes me laugh, kinda makes me feel like I'm there in the game hanging with everybody. But I really like Megan's, Melissa's and Rena's characters, they sure do have quite unique personalities plus backstory.

rogosh

Jan 29, 2018
Whats awesone to me is that my character has had sex with every gal other than the improv teacher and megan. Open relatonship or sharing seems to be in the works, keep up the good work!

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
@Dodelig The farther the story goes, the cooler Liam becomes, everyone needs a friend like him, what a standup but a fun guy :D

4.60 star(s) 811 Votes