Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
As a fellow dev, he is spot on. It's a lot of work and most of us do it after hours. Just from my personal take on it, doing an animation takes long in creating and then rendering. Doing a static scene and create sensual/sexual scene is also very difficult as you have to use camera angles, lighting and poses to stir these emotions.

Just from his various posts on his Patreon page over the months one can see DrPinkCake does a lot of work and renders. I personally think he's computer AI and not human to keep doing what he is doing at that rate. Yes I am also a patreon of his.

Well done to you sir.

Yeah, animations take a long time to render. Setting up animations doesn't take that long, at least not for me. The number of frames to render for all animations in this update is almost as big as for the standard renders.

Some has said to me that it's a waste of time, to render animations, because you could just do static images and knock out double the amount of static rendes for your non-lewd scenes and push updates faster. That is however, far from the truth. Posing standard renders, rigging scenes, trying lighting etc., takes the most effort out of all when it comes to the art. I basically do one hour of work on an animation and queue it, that's it; the rest is just waiting time which I can spare as my PC wouldn't be rendering constantly otherwise.

Logistics put aside and most important of all, I LOVE doing animations and I really believe they add to the immersion. You can play the non-extra update and still get the same story, but the overall experience won't be the same. Not to forget, I also include extra high-res renders in the Extras. You also miss some lewd dialogue and extra screens with the base version.

It's up to you how you want to play and I understand that all cannot afford to support me, I'm not expecting or asking for that. But the support I get is pivotal for me to keep doing this. So you see why I can't give away the updates for free, even though I truly want you all to play it. For this update I worked 10-18 hours daily (not even exaggerating).

Cheers

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
first time i see this game..

i was watching at the banner.. and suddently a creepy black guy pop out from the right corner.... fucker scare the shit out of me.

x'D

Renetta

Jan 30, 2018
Extras now in OP too, thanks N7 :firstimekiss: Just missing the new Walkthrough,can't play without it so hopefully someone will share that too.

Reactions: Krull

ulT1m4

Dec 22, 2017
Ok i redownload it now (workupload)
Thanks for replieng so quick :)

PS: That Nier avatar an sig are awesome ;) Found out this week about it, besides the good smut bout that i heard the game and its story is awesome. Is tht true ?

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
for a dual family huge fan i live in hell :FeelsBadMan:
but seriously this game updated surprisingly good and strong emotionaly in parts
imo this game is far better then dual family
Mega d/l is fine..got "extras" got my prog rock cued up..going in..time to play..bye for now :p
imo melissa is best girl

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
best to begin a new game..i might be mistaken..but it looks as though our favorite writer has tinkered with the script filling things out more..not that the game is changed..just responses and such seem a bit different in parts and more fleshed out..

fzaner

Dec 27, 2016
imo this game is far better then dual family
for me. dual family was exellently written,emotionaly and seductively.a game make you almost cum without a single sex scene, i don't think any milf can beat mommy in dual family however the blond milfie in love&submission makes things complicated:happyblush
it's agood game of course but since there is no milf here i strongly want to know what will happen between mc and his ex in revenge matters.

4.60 star(s) 811 Votes