Eunoian

Artist & Writer
Donor
Jul 15, 2018
If anyone knows of a fan sig that is like the one I have below (with the bottom "hearts" border), but has Melissa instead of Megan, please let me know.

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
A usual, don't ask for the new release. We will post it asap.
Asking it will not change anything.

Moreover be extra careful talking about the new contents and use the spoilers please.

Thanks

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
I thought it was a tremendous update. Filled with everything you would want to see from a game of this caliber. Will there be some disappointment? Mayyyybe. Will there be some joy? Probably. Will there be some laughs? Definitely.

Basically, another superlative installment on one of the fastest rising games in popularity in this genre.

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
So here I am, a $10 patron, looking wistfully at the zip file I downloaded several hours ago, but knowing that there's an expanded "extras" version out there.... Do I play it now without the extras?! Do I wait until the enhanced version is uploaded here??!! GAHHHHHHH!!!!!

rodneyeatme

Jul 19, 2017
So here I am, a $10 patron, looking wistfully at the zip file I downloaded several hours ago, but knowing that there's an expanded "extras" version out there.... Do I play it now without the extras?! Do I wait until the enhanced version is uploaded here??!! GAHHHHHHH!!!!!
Extras. While it's an easy game to replay, you never get the full effect from replays. The first play through should be the primo experience.

U

User_633486

wish i had the money to get the update myself but hospital bills are a bitch :(

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
Extras. While it's an easy game to replay, you never get the full effect from replays. The first play through should be the primo experience.
I agree, and that's why I haven't played the update yet, but it's like being a kid in a candy store being told if they sit still for long enough they'll get extra candy and I can just barely even

4.60 star(s) 811 Votes