progasm

Aug 2, 2017
Can’t believe it took me so long to find this fantastic game, but it’s now one of my favorites. Earned an instant Patreon pledge from me. Love the story/comedy, but I’m specifically impressed with the quality of the renders — I’ve been diving into Daz myself and I’m inspired by your work, especially the lighting and attention to detail in scenes.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
This game will really take off when the all-Pearson update comes out. Counting on my fingers waiting for that one!

Floga

Jun 30, 2018
The number of renders per update are fucking huge. I mean this game just raises the my expectation for other games. An update for Life with Mary came today and it came up to around 200 renders. I felt it was really short, whereas others on that thread very comfortable with it. This game is making me expect bigger updates :coldsweat:

FRMC56

Dec 13, 2017
Woah, just finished playing the this game all the way through for the first time (the .3.0 release). Great writing with weighty, difficult choices--basically unheard of with games like this.
I definitely agree. That's sort of what I was trying to convey with my original post, but I wanted to point out some examples without spoiling it for others. It was refreshing to see some more indirect results to choices rather than it being somewhat obvious (although I'll admit I did a little save-scumming after my initial playthrough left me feeling I could've done things better in some situations).

Reactions: soniaabsolute

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
You thought you were impressed through just 0.3? To paraphrase Jack Nicholson, "Wait'll they get a load of what's next!"
In the meantime, there's some consequential news from our popular dev:

Status update Episode 5
Patrons only
Jul 24 at 9:05pm
Wait...what? Episode 5? We haven't even sunk our teeth into Episode 4 yet?
Well, while I'm waiting for beta testing feedback I might as well start working on Episode 5.

Today I started queuing the first renders for it and 20% of the script has been written too.

I've also reproduced ~100 Episode 1/2 renders in full HD, but now I really want to get a head start on Episode 5.

This is because as of mid-August I will start a new job and that will sadly cause me to have less time to work on my hobby. Because that is what this currently is, my hobby. A hobby that I love with all my heart, but the day only has 24 hours and I don't see any profit from this hobby, as every single dollar you guys pledge goes directly back into the project.

So to be perfectly clear with what you can expect from me, I will already state that Episode 5 will likely not be released in August.

This is due to several reasons, mainly work, but also due to the fact that I have very big plans for that episode and I will not execute it haphazardly.

My vision is to always deliver big updates. I don't want to release a lesser experience just for the sake of having a monthly release schedule.

That is something that works for developers doing this full-time, which I'm not. Besides, the story has already been written and it wouldn't make any sense to salami slice it.

Since day one, I've stated that I will release bi-monthly updates in my Patreon presentation, but I have been pushing hard to the point that it has become a monthly schedule. Not out of a sense of obligation, but simply because I truly love to develop Acting Lessons and that I can't wait to give you all the experience I've planned.

I just wanted to make sure that you all are aware of this, so that you don't continue to pledge expecting a monthly release schedule. Go ahead and grab the Episode 4 release when it is released on Saturday and then cancel your pledge before August if that's the case. You're always welcome back whenever you feel like it.

That said, thank you all for the support!

The next post I'll make will include the release of Episode 4.

Cheers!

Dr PinkCake

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
can't help but love the guy. dev who is very upfront so that feelings aren't frayed and there is no miscommunication.

hope your new job goes well congrats dev!

dcvngtn3

Nov 15, 2017
Pretty good game. I like that the pace is slow, or rather steady, and I love Liam's character. I look forward to playing more updates!

May 1, 2017
this game has by far become one of my absolute favorites. the story and characters are amazing and the pacing is perfect! I'm not waiting around 3 and a half thousand years to get some action (cough cough DMD) but at the same time, the MC isn't instantly fucking every chick.

I'm so excited for more content coming to this game because I seriously feel for the characters and want to see more!

Reactions: Cruger
4.60 star(s) 811 Votes