Mt PewPew

May 3, 2018
Every time I hear that bone-crunching "wet dream" sound effect, I swear it sounds like the MC fell out of bed.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
What, you were already fired up? Well, here's more lighter fluid on those coals. In the meantime, head on over and plop this man some patron money...

pisode 4 Release date
Patrons only
Jul 22 at 2:22pm
Today I finished preparing the final renders for Episode 4, they will need 2-3 days of non-stop rendering to complete.
I have alerted my beta testers, giving them Wednesday-Friday to test the beta version.

Unless something out of my control happens:

I can definitely promise a July release.

I'm aiming to release Episode 4 on Saturday, but if a critical bug is found during beta testing I will push to have the update fixed by no later than 31/7. I will of course alert you ASAP if the update is delayed.

Some juicy preliminary information about what Episode 4 will include:

- 781 new renders
- 3 Special renders
- 29 animations (Out of which 15 are unique and 14 are speed alterations)
- ~5400 lines of code

During the time of beta testing I will reproduce as many Episode 1/2 renders as possible in full HD resolution.

Cheers!

Dr PinkCake

shaq

Jun 24, 2017
This game is great, it has an interesting story and there are no goblins! Liam's character has made me laugh out loud several times.

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
i’m just looking to find out more on Liam and his encounters with MC. girls second lol

N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017

Alright, let's make it official.
All renders have been produced and beta testers have received the beta version of Episode 4. Their deadline is Friday.

We're entering the final stretch now.

Cheers!

Dr PinkCake
:eazyHype:

Eunoian

Artist & Writer
Donor
Jul 15, 2018
@rodneyeatme DrPink has said that he's on vacation right now, hence the amount of time being put into the game, but that future updates will be slower when he goes back to work. That being said, the pace/dedication thus far has been awe-inspiring. :)

Eunoian

Artist & Writer
Donor
Jul 15, 2018
Even if he started making updates that were half the size of what he does now, it would put him above most of the devs on the site.
Yeah 100%, but I don't think he intends to lessen the content (he has stated that Ep 5 plans are huge). I don't mind waiting a bit longer though. The game and quality are too good to get hung up on it. He has obviously shown his dedication thus far, so he deserves all the leeway one can give him.

Reactions: jande21
4.60 star(s) 811 Votes