Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Yeah, yeah, you got me to listen to yours, too, you noir maniac

D

Dr PinkCake

Downloaded this a while ago but only got a change to give it a try recently. Absolutely love it, one of the few devs i've wanted to sponsor after only one play through.
Really impatient for more!
@Dr PinkCake Thanks for the game! Great writing, fantastic characters and top tier art.
I'm not in a position to sponsor right now, but if you have a website and throw up a tip jar ( ) i'd throw some cash your way.
Cheers!
I created a tip jar, but please only donate if you can afford it.

Well, fuck. Onward and upward, I guess.

It goes without saying that you must be slightly miffed at having some of the same artists on your soundtrack list, but their original selections weren't CC 0.
Yeah... I know I shouldn't be bitter about it though as YouTube has their own license for those songs. Luckily there's a huge selection of CC0 music at soundcloud, the only problem is their search engine that might be the worst search engine I've seen.

I always feel bad when devs talk about how much care that went into picking music, and I'm over here playing everything muted. I already got @Philly_Games mad at me for doing that.
You miss a lot of comedy and emotions by muting the game, but ofc it's up to you how you want to play.

Reactions: Cream and Eunoian

mannitt

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
You miss a lot of comedy and emotions by muting the game, but ofc it's up to you how you want to play.
For me it's mostly cause so many of these games either don't have sound or usually terrible sound. I didn't even know AL had music until the end music credit slide. Also I'm use to Japanese VN's and I eventually muted or turned the music way down because of the repetitiveness. This however is different :extremelyhappy:

Reactions: Akamari

LidTheStanker

Aug 8, 2017
This game is something special. I usually find it difficult to bother with the story since it's either not translated well or not particularly interesting, but neither of those is an issue with this one. Can't wait for each update!

Reactions: Eunoian

Eunoian

Artist & Writer
Donor
Jul 15, 2018
This game is something special. I usually find it difficult to bother with the story since it's either not translated well or not particularly interesting, but neither of those is an issue with this one. Can't wait for each update!
Couldn't agree more. If the story isn't developed well, I usually just give up playing it out of boredom. This game has a great start to it. Very engaging and beginning to feel quite immersive - not too mention legitimately funny at times.

D

Dr PinkCake

Really liked this, the story and scenes are really good (just wish they were animated). I'm usually skipping the stories in a lot of these because many are just not written that well or the translation isn't the best didn't skip anything in this. Going to Patreon to back it only third I've backed after GGGB and Insexity. Thanks for all the hard work love your game basically!
Thanks a lot! FYI, it is animated. You didn't apply the Extras patch, which include 71 webm's and a bunch of special renders.

Reactions: VDawe

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
For me it's mostly cause so many of these games either don't have sound or usually terrible sound. I didn't even know AL had music until the end music credit slide. Also I'm use to Japanese VN's and I eventually muted or turned the music way down because of the repetitiveness. This however is different :extremelyhappy:
Yea this is the main reason for me as well. Now that I know, I'll keep it on next time I play/replay the game.

Reactions: Krull

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
What possible use is a full save in a linear visual novel that has a bunch of choice based branching? The gallery? If that's what you need it for, just unren the image pack.
keep your saltiness to yourself if you have nothing good to say

Reactions: Rokohn

Eunoian

Artist & Writer
Donor
Jul 15, 2018
keep your saltiness to yourself if you have nothing good to say
Searching the thread doesn't seem to reveal anyone posting any saves. He does have a bit of a point though... there is a full walkthrough and the ctrl key. Just quickly save spam where you want.

rodneyeatme

Jul 19, 2017
Searching the thread doesn't seem to reveal anyone posting any saves.
I mean, of course there aren't. You'd have to do a bespoke save for each decision branch.

"Uh, yeah, could I get a save with Leon as Best Friend and Megan as Interested and Melissa as DTF and that blue hair chick as Mildly Offended by Your Presense and the crazy redhead as So Into You She Requires a Restraining Order? Oh, and I didn't punch Joe-Bob, as I don't want him coming around killing someone out of revenge."

Reactions: Boogie

iwannapumpkin

Oct 15, 2017
Hi! Amazing game so far and sorry to sound like an idiot, but how do I enable the extras patch? Do I just put the .rpa (mac) in the same folder as the game cause its not working for me.

Thanks!

Eunoian

Artist & Writer
Donor
Jul 15, 2018
Hi! Amazing game so far and sorry to sound like an idiot, but how do I enable the extras patch? Do I just put the .rpa (mac) in the same folder as the game cause its not working for me.

Thanks!
You probably downloaded the PC Extras. Regardless, the extras come with an instructions-macOS.txt file.

Edit: I generally use my PC, but if I remember right, the .rpa file goes in the contents/resources/autorun/game folder.

Tataro

Mar 27, 2018
Like the game though I find the focus on Megan a bit too much. Not attracted to her that much, feel much more drawn to Melissa and would like it if there was an option to make it clear

Reactions: happyweapons

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017

DrPinkCake posted
Progress bar Update
The progress bar will be kept a patron only feature as the result was below the needed 80% for a public feature.
At this moment, exactly 700 renders have been produced. I have about 100 more to go.

~5 animations remain to prepare and render.

I will soon alert my beta testers with a date for testing and be able to put a release date on Episode 4.

Cheers!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.60 star(s) 811 Votes