Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
mannitt brings the goods. And not just in this thread!

Treh

Mar 14, 2018
Pretty good game so far. My main problem with it, was the fact that, the main girl(I think its Megan). Is basically the key to know all the other characters and that you probably need to be in a relationship with her in order to advance with the other girls, not sure about this, though, pure speculation here. Also, it would be pretty good to get an harem(of few of the girls) route, since basically ALL the girls so far, are so lovely made.

I might say that this game is likely to be my top 1. Keep up the good work.

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
is it possible to sleep with both hedwig and angela when speaking with liam at the nightclub?
Yes, but you have to impress Liam. Means you have to meet him when possible, and always be good with him.

rodneyeatme

Jul 19, 2017
Hey @Dr PinkCake, I understand you are busy and likely unable to answer questions from your high seas scourge fanbase, so feel free to answer or not whenever you get past the hump for 0.4. Were you forced to dump Requiem in Cello? That would be a bummer, as I felt it was one of the two songs that felt as though it quintessentially belonged in your game. The other song being Secret Conversations, which at least has a Creative Commons license.

Anyway, good luck, man.

oluap

Sep 21, 2017
the last scene broke almost my heart.... this is a awesome game with a Verry nice storry

oluap

Sep 21, 2017
@anyone who can talk to the Publischer. i cant afford 1$ a month and im fucking sorry for that. this game is just awesome. I hope That this in the Last scene dont become a Dead end.... Hofully theres not a to big spoiler for the guys here. i just have hope that everything going well!

kd3

Jan 3, 2018
@anyone who can talk to the Publischer. i cant afford 1$ a month and im fucking sorry for that. this game is just awesome. I hope That this in the Last scene dont become a Dead end.... Hofully theres not a to big spoiler for the guys here. i just have hope that everything going well!
The dev for this game is fairly active on this thread. He also has a discord channel available as well which you can join using this link:

Reactions: VDawe

Cream

Sep 18, 2016
Downloaded this a while ago but only got a change to give it a try recently. Absolutely love it, one of the few devs i've wanted to sponsor after only one play through.
Really impatient for more!
@Dr PinkCake Thanks for the game! Great writing, fantastic characters and top tier art.
I'm not in a position to sponsor right now, but if you have a website and throw up a tip jar ( ) i'd throw some cash your way.
Cheers!

D

Dr PinkCake

Hey @Dr PinkCake, I understand you are busy and likely unable to answer questions from your high seas scourge fanbase, so feel free to answer or not whenever you get past the hump for 0.4. Were you forced to dump Requiem in Cello? That would be a bummer, as I felt it was one of the two songs that felt as though it quintessentially belonged in your game. The other song being Secret Conversations, which at least has a Creative Commons license.

Anyway, good luck, man.
I always try to make time for fans, but yeah it's been a lot of Q&As lately among with the game development. I had to dump more than 50% of the songs and it breaks my heart as I selected the soundtrack with such care. I have replaced the songs with worthy substitutes, but yeah...a lot of favorites are gone and sadly among them are both of your favorites. I believe that Secret Conversations had the wrong type of license as well.
From now on it will be strictly CC0 and I can actually post the music credit image in this thread. Please note that it also includes the soundtrack from the upcoming Episode 4.

music_credits.jpg

The new theme song for the game is "Acoustic/Folk instrumental by David Hyde", I actually love it more than the original theme song. So not all forced changes are bad.

No problem, I understand that some can't afford/want to support the game development. This project has never been about making money, I'm creating it to tell a story and give something back to the adult community. Every dollar that I get from patrons goes directly back into the project and I hope that I can break even by the time I'm done.

Downloaded this a while ago but only got a change to give it a try recently. Absolutely love it, one of the few devs i've wanted to sponsor after only one play through.
Really impatient for more!
@Dr PinkCake Thanks for the game! Great writing, fantastic characters and top tier art.
I'm not in a position to sponsor right now, but if you have a website and throw up a tip jar ( ) i'd throw some cash your way.
Cheers!
Thanks a lot! You flatter me. Episode 4 is not that far off. At the moment, I only have my patreon page for donations, which can be used for one time donations (followed by a cancellation). I might set up a tip jar/website in the future. A long term goal is to sell the game on Steam or through another platform, so there will be ways of supporting my game developing hobby in the future too. Cheers!

rodneyeatme

Jul 19, 2017
I always try to make time for fans, but yeah it's been a lot of Q&As lately among with the game development. I had to dump more than 50% of the songs and it breaks my heart as I selected the soundtrack with such care. I have replaced the songs with worthy substitutes, but yeah...a lot of favorites are gone and sadly among them are both of your favorites. I believe that Secret Conversations had the wrong type of license as well.
From now on it will be strictly CC0 and I can actually post the music credit image in this thread. Please note that it also includes the soundtrack from the upcoming Episode 4.
Well, fuck. Onward and upward, I guess.

It goes without saying that you must be slightly miffed at having some of the same artists on your soundtrack list, but their original selections weren't CC 0.

Eunoian

Artist & Writer
Donor
Jul 15, 2018
No problem, I understand that some can't afford/want to support the game development. This project has never been about making money, I'm creating it to tell a story and give something back to the adult community. Every dollar that I get from patrons goes directly back into the project and I hope that I can break even by the time I'm done.

Thanks a lot! You flatter me. Episode 4 is not that far off. At the moment, I only have my patreon page for donations, which can be used for one time donations (followed by a cancellation). I might set up a tip jar/website in the future. A long term goal is to sell the game on Steam or through another platform, so there will be ways of supporting my game developing hobby in the future too. Cheers!
I have to say, I'm really glad to hear this. Your motivations seem honorable. I am a patron, but at the lowest tier in order to maintain a budget in my own life.

I think you should do a website. It could help a lot. I'm a big fan, and wouldn't mind donating a bit extra now and again when I can. Best wishes in this venture.

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016

View attachment 125829

The new theme song for the game is "Acoustic/Folk instrumental by David Hyde", I actually love it more than the original theme song. So not all forced changes are bad.

I always feel bad when devs talk about how much care that went into picking music, and I'm over here playing everything muted. I already got @Philly_Games mad at me for doing that.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
He embarrassed me into turning the music volume back on. I normally drop it to zero because a lot of games just use one track.

Reactions: jande21
4.60 star(s) 811 Votes