WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
I hope we can get back to Ana a.k.a the ex somehow. At least more story about the past. Cause oddly enough, she is my favorite lol
I don't like her, but there will be content with her, I BET! She IS an actress or atleast works in the Bizz. Megan will step up and get better jobs, we will for sure run into Ana in the future.

Reactions: badass

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Really a superb game, the characters are well written,especially Melissa. I love her already and the others are also great. Leah and Rena peaked my interest the moment I saw them. From what I've read throughout the last few pages it seems like Megan suffers from sweet girl syndrome, people like her, but she's not the one that many players would take home. It's also a more serious story with some fun in between which I really like.

Reactions: Aprilsun

BiggusCrickus

Jun 26, 2018
Best game i have played on here since i started on this website. Love Melissa think Liam will back stab the MC tho . Rena looks hot aswell

Zygtheon

Jun 16, 2017
Really a superb game, the characters are well written,especially Melissa. I love her already and the others are also great. Leah and Rena peaked my interest the moment I saw them. From what I've read throughout the last few pages it seems like Megan suffers from sweet girl syndrome, people like her, but she's not the one that many players would take home. It's also a more serious story with some fun in between which I really like.
I tend to never go for the generic sweet girl especially if the game chooses her for me. I try to pick all the choices that net the least amount of points with her but somehow shes still falling in love with me.:idontcare:

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Yeah, that's the downside of games like Acting Lessons or Dreaming of Dana. If you like the main girl, but don't love her you'll probably be stuck with her in the end, even if you'd prefer someone else. This is one of the games where the harem route would absolutely be my favorite. As I said I like all characters and I'd hate to leave some of these lovely kittens out in the rain :test2:

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
That's why you need a harem end, baby. Everybody's happy, nobody gets abandoned. There is no room for just a monogamy path. It'd be like a first person shooter with just one gun. Can't get away with that in today's market.

For the author, it's a wonderful "problem" to have, people loving your characters far more than you thought they would. There are so many games here where I don't give a shit about the characters, just going to the next CG. Yet this game got me to be genuinely worried for Liam, a non-fuckable character. That's a feat!

Reactions: Floga

DaneWolf

Dec 26, 2017
Great game... Keep up the good work!!! Love this game so far. The girls are cute and I find the temtations (Other than Megan) to be a real thing when I'm playing and that's not a thing I experience often in theese games. :)

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
That's why you need a harem end, baby. Everybody's happy, nobody gets abandoned. There is no room for just a monogamy path. It'd be like a first person shooter with just one gun. Can't get away with that in today's market.
That's a feat!
So called harem route is always BS (unless a game where you can play an ottoman sultan comes out). There is no drama in it. Branching storyline is the way to go.

Reactions: Ceesko

Zygtheon

Jun 16, 2017
So called harem route is always BS (unless a game where you can play an ottoman sultan comes out). There is no drama in it. Branching storyline is the way to go.
I also prefer branching stories because it feels way more natural to me. The ideal situation would be to have separate endings for every heroine and a harem ending for the people who like it.
But I think the most likely thing to happen is a proper satisfying ending for Megan and only small side endings for the other girls that are gonna feel like bad ends going by how much the game leans on the MC falling in love with Megan.

Jun 25, 2017

View attachment 118855
Overview:
Plot:

The story centers around you, a middle-aged man with a background in cryptocurrency trading, telling the story of how you met a girl named Megan during a life changing day.
Megan is a young aspiring actress down on her luck and in desperate need for help.
Will you be there for her when she needs it the most and help her turn the tide? Will you be able to win her heart?

Gameplay:
The gameplay is decision based. The player can be named to your liking and early on you get to select to identify with one out of three different traits (Athletic, Charismatic or Well-read).
The traits will open up different options during the game and can lead to different reactions to your choices and affect how characters perceive you.
The relationship stats are hidden and in the end of each episode a summary of choices and characters feelings towards you is presented.

The primary focus of the game is the blossoming romance between you and Megan.
However, as the story unfolds there will be other characters that are eligible for romantic encounters as well.
You may also choose to form a strong bond of friendship with your best friend Liam.
The game features music and sound effects.
Updated: June 26 2018
Developer/Publisher: l
Censorship: None
Version: v0.3.0 + Extras
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:
Download:
PC/Linux: - - - -
MacOS: - -
Android: - -

Compressed PC Version with Extras:

Extras include all animations and special renders.
0.3.0 Extras for PC/Linux: -
0.3.0 Extras for macOS: -
0.3.0 Extras for Android: -
Read Instructions to know how to install the Extras

Thanks to @bobbyboi for the pc/linux
Thanks @ManneK for the mac&android &extras WT

Others: Fan Sig: Fan avatars: | Walkthrough(v0.3.0):
Leave a Like
View attachment 112060 View attachment 112122 View attachment 112123 View attachment 122536 View attachment 122535 View attachment 122537 View attachment 122538 View attachment 122539 View attachment 122540
View attachment 122541 View attachment 122542 View attachment 112125 View attachment 112120 View attachment 94742 View attachment 122543 View attachment 122545 View attachment 94748 View attachment 101779
The game is awesome thank you

Reactions: Big AlA

Adam_Linkhem

Nov 15, 2016
Damn, I'm so happy to see that I wasn't the only one who kinda liked Megan, but was much more interested in other girls. Really hope we'll get branching stories without megan being the main focus of the game. Melissa is my bae, really like her design and story overall, makes you feel kinda protective about her. So kudos to Dr.Pinkcake, you've got a great thing going on, hope you'll be able to make everyone happy (or atleast melissa fans:coldsweat::coldsweat::coldsweat:). Looking forward to next update:eazyHype:

P.S. Rena is fucking great too. Also Liam is greatly written too, such a bro.

Reactions: hrhr and VDawe

niwre1

Jul 23, 2017
Was wondering when the divine mod intervention would strike upon this thread...
It's beginning to be tiring to see each thread turn into an NTR debate... And I still don't get why...
Like it or not, a game thread is not the place to discuss it....
If i had to guess as to why, almost every thread turns into such a debate. I'd say people that don't like that particular fetish, not only don't like it but do really hate it.

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
If i had to guess as to why, almost every thread turns into such a debate. I'd say people that don't like that particular fetish, not only don't like it but do really hate it.
That's no excuse though. I really hate that grey outfit with weird white bra, yet you don't see me bitching about it at every game that has it. Or even worse, at every game that might "potentially" have it just because of the same flipping clothing shop.

Reactions: Centurion and bas

rodneyeatme

Jul 19, 2017
That's no excuse though. I really hate that grey outfit with weird white bra, yet you don't see me bitching about it at every game that has it. Or even worse, at every game that might "potentially" have it just because of the same flipping clothing shop.
While this doesn't really relate to @niwre1 and his point, those things are the kinds of complaints you should be making. Doing a recolor on those two assets is trivial and would take less than a half hour. Changing the pattern would be slightly more involved but still no onerous task. But they never do it.

Say one thing about this niche market, say it follows the path of least resistance. And that's one of the great things about our boy the Cake Doctor, he's nothing if not highly motivated.

Reactions: bas

kymico

Nov 29, 2016
Megan is a good main character interest, sadly the other "side" characters are amazing. I think having her go for a "make-over" with a friend now that she has a job and come to back with a new hair, make-up look would really make her far more interesting.

Reactions: BitesZaDusto

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
Ok i redownloaded the game with the extras as well i even deleted the old game i had and used the new download. i still get all sceens with the people be it Liam or Megan or Leah dont matter i see from the chin down nothing else. And when i get to the end of chap 1 where it gives you the stats right after that i get an error.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/episode2.rpy", line 5, in <module>
NameError: name 'askAboutHints' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "episode2.rpyc", line 5, in script
File "C:\Users\Username\Desktop\unused Desktop\Sex Games Working\ActingLessons\renpy\ast.py", line 1729, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "C:\Users\Username\Desktop\unused Desktop\Sex Games Working\ActingLessons\renpy\python.py", line 1919, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "C:\Users\Username\Desktop\unused Desktop\Sex Games Working\ActingLessons\renpy\python.py", line 1912, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/episode2.rpy", line 5, in <module>
NameError: name 'askAboutHints' is not defined

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 6.99.14.3.3347
Acting lessons 0.1.0
Fri Jul 13 15:58:47 2018

sooo no clue what is happening :( please help lol i really really like this game obviously i took out my name and put user name in there but still you get the picture i hope lol

4.60 star(s) 811 Votes