SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
Liam should get over whatever he has with the help of that nurse that I have already turned down. Liam and the nurse can live happily ever after and the nurse can dress him in smoking diapers. :eazyHype:

Reactions: rodneyeatme

Vordertur

Jul 21, 2017
Alternatively, I feel like if something does have to happen to Liam, I kinda want him to go like this:

I remember a conversation from the Clarkson/Hammond/May Top Gear where Richard and Jeremy were discussing a Koenigsegg, and Jeremy goes, "Because if you go through the pearly gates, backwards, in a fireball, that's a cool way to die!"

Richard: "I love that vision, of just blasting backwards in a flaming, Swedish supercar, 'Yes, I'm here! Where are the women?!'"

That would be our boy.

ShocLite12

Oct 24, 2017
So I just finished the latest update, and I have to say that I am loving this so far, but dammit, WHY LIAM?! :FeelsBadMan::test3: I really like his character and think he and Melissa would be great together later on. Sure, he acts immature, but it seemed like the right balance to the rest of the characters who are fairly level- headed. Hopefully there will be a way to save Liam in future updates.

Reactions: extractied

pirumuze

Nov 29, 2017
WHY LIAM?! :FeelsBadMan::test3: I really like his character and think he and Melissa would be great together later on.
its safe to say Im ready to terminate my friendship with liam if he pursues relationship with melissa. I would go as far as fixing him and megan up together. actually the most difficult moment of last update was the time where mc leaves liam and melissa together alone to talk to megan. I tried too hard not to say titties.

Actually I hope the MC spends all his savings on living with Megan and Melissa and paying the bills for the Liam cure and then has to look for a job, fucking lazy bastard.

(Envy)
amen brother

DasKapitan

Oct 26, 2017
Liam + Leah is the most sensible fit, although I'd like to see her keeping work and play separate and only promising 'incentives' for him to heal... Until he has recovered and isn't a patient anymore; then she can pound down on that pole.

I would also happily do MC + Liam + Leah because, although she doesn't want to share the MC with other girls, she's probably kinky enough to handle two cocks at once (and Liam's comment about not sharing a girl was clearly just bravado to cover his condition).

Centurion

Jan 20, 2018
Liam + Leah is the most sensible fit, although I'd like to see her keeping work and play separate and only promising 'incentives' for him to heal... Until he has recovered and isn't a patient anymore; then she can pound down on that pole.

I would also happily do MC + Liam + Leah because, although she doesn't want to share the MC with other girls, she's probably kinky enough to handle two cocks at once (and Liam's comment about not sharing a girl was clearly just bravado to cover his condition).
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo! Not Leah.

jvult

Apr 12, 2018
Seriously one of if not the best game I've played in this, um, genre. Fantastic characters, best friendship in any game I've seen with the awesome Liam, and the girls... wow. Stuck with Megan, I'm a sucker for a great romance and she is breathtaking. Take a bow, Mr. Cakes. Or Dr, whatever. You're amazing.

Dreuxxx

Dec 10, 2017
Great game! I spent a few hours playing it without even noticing
& thanks for letting us, the players, take care of the... problems...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
I like it, too! Megan got me so much in this scene, wow. So funny and i was in love after that! ;)

upload_2018-7-8_12-33-22.png

Wanderan

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
The writing in this game is so damned good.

Easily one of the best I've played so far. Can't wait for the next episode.

Megan, Melissa and Rena are all such waifus. You've written all three of them so well that I'm actually having a problem trying to pick one. Normally, it's very clear cut for me which ones I want to choose, but in this game? You've really made it hard for me to stick to just one.

I'm so damned anxious for the next update. GODSPEED. I absolutely adore this game. The wait for the next update is going to be very...VERY painful. But you've definitely earned a fan. If I could support on Patreon, I certainly would.

4.60 star(s) 811 Votes