rodneyeatme

Jul 19, 2017
Yeah yeah, you got me there. But I think I'll try to stick to 6000 lines of code and about 600 animations per update from now on... I will really try... (He said being done with almost 100 of Ep4 renders and see no end in sight.)
DrPinkCake posted
Episode 4 Status update

The progress on Episode 4 is as follows:

- 4600 lines of code have been written (Script is ~75-85% completed).

- 300 renders have been produced.

I estimate the overall progress of Episode 4 to be ~30-40%.
200 renders. In a week. In 1080p.

lol

Reactions: Dr PinkCake

DasKapitan

Oct 26, 2017
I want to talk about Leah for a bit, why I think she's problematic and why no-one here gives her a second thought in these discussions... Obviously spoilers for Leah, so if you rejected her (I did the first time through too) reload a save and pursue that story. It really is worth it:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But that's why Leah is bae.

[edit] For more random thoughts...

coolboy88

Jan 2, 2018
There are hot scenes dont worry and in my opinion if u liked melody this will be your new fav game. believe me. You wont regret it. i promise!
Thanks, I will download it now. I'm also gonna try Lancaster boarding house. You have three best collection signature.

mannitt

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Branching storyline has always been my favorite. This one is doing it so well so far. Also the characters and story are great. Plus the sex scenes are top notch. Romance story with choices and sex. Just what I love. The main characters are really hot as well. Especially one.

May 24, 2018
She's eating licorice right?

Branching storyline has always been my favorite. This one is doing it so well so far. Also the characters and story are great. Plus the sex scenes are top notch. Romance story with choices and sex. Just what I love. The main characters are really hot as well. Especially one.

coolboy88

Jan 2, 2018
Did anyone else notice the creepy guy at OP poster. Is he playing some sort of Peeka boo game lol

drinix18

Mar 21, 2018
One of the rare games I've played where the writing is actually good and the attempts at being funny are just that, funny. Helps make the game that much better when you're not cringing at every second thing the MC says.

VDawe

Apr 30, 2018
Just started playing the game, Can you tell me which route is the best? Charisma, Athletic or other?
for me the Charismatic route the best, in my opinion it has the most advantage;) but athletic route is good to

coolboy88

Jan 2, 2018
Or Maybe we should bring NTR for this game, Liam flirting with Megan. There should be a NTR route as well, It will be very hot for this game. For example, Megan got to know that you cheating her and she feels comfort with liam, something like that. I mean common it's only a game, not real life. I hate NTR in real life, but i prefer in fantasy lol
Common developer, do it!

coolboy88

Jan 2, 2018
By the way, This game deserves Oscar. Although it's still early, I can say amazing masterpiece! Yes A Master Piece. I never enjoyed any game as much as this. Story and artwork have done brilliantly. You also get an additional flavor of sense of humor which is perfect for this game. Well done Pink cake!

VDawe

Apr 30, 2018
Doc said there wont be NTR in his game

Or Maybe we should bring NTR for this game, Liam flirting with Megan. There should be a NTR route as well, It will be very hot for this game. For example, Megan got to know that you cheating her and she feels comfort with liam, something like that. I mean common it's only a game, not real life. I hate NTR in real life, but i prefer in fantasy lol
Common developer, do it!

WooperDooper

May 14, 2018
Common developer, do it!
Liam getting it on with Megan would be so out of character for both of them

4.60 star(s) 811 Votes