VDawe

Apr 30, 2018
Good to know, I like Megan, any girlfriend who'll make out with other girls is a keeper! I think the fact that so many people like Melissa just shows how many people playing this game really feel for a girl who is in trouble. I think there's a risk that people will react badly if Megan shows intense jealousy towards Melissa and demands you abandon an abused person. Melissa is like many abused girls who sleep around, desperate to find someone, anyone that will love them. Being vulnerable with someone she trusts is something Melissa desperately needed. Sure, Megan has reason to be angry if you deceive her, but if she takes it out on Melissa that just makes Megan look like a cruel person. It'll make people dislike her. I think it'd be nice to have the option to come clean and tell Megan you were with Melissa before you became a couple. Hopefully, even if she felt hurt, Megan could understand why Melissa needed you that night.

I think it would feel wrong to anyone with a heart to just abandon Melissa. Because then she gets hurt by the two people trusted the most. And for what? Some moral message about monogamy? I think the scenes with Rena show that Megan is a pretty cool, open minded person already. As long as there's no deception, things might work out.

Couldnt agree more! very well said!

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
DrPinkCake posted
Episode 4 Status update
A warm welcome to all new patrons! Your donations are extremely helpful during the game development!
The week after the release of Episode 3 has been very special. A lot of new fans have joined the friendly Acting Lessons Discord server and pledged here on Patreon.

I'm so happy reading the feedback on Episode 3! I never would have thought that my game would be this well received and my motivation level is currently through the roof.

The past week has been quite hectic managing the Discord/Patreon page and preparing for the future episodes of Acting Lessons.

I'm so extremely lucky to have a supporting team of admins/moderators and beta testers who enables me to concentrate on developing the game.

Even though I love interacting with players and fans, developing the game will always take priority.

The progress on Episode 4 is as follows:

- 4600 lines of code have been written (Script is ~75-85% completed).

- 300 renders have been produced.

I estimate the overall progress of Episode 4 to be ~30-40%.

I hope to finish the script by next Wednesday so I can focus on producing renders.

It is still early on in the development phase of Episode 4 but I'm feeling very confident with the script and DAZ3D is spitting out renders faster than I can queue them at the moment.

Cheers!

Dr PinkCake

coolboy88

Jan 2, 2018
I wanna try this game but before downloading, I wanna know whether is it too early or any hot scene in the game yet. I'm a big fan of Melody, Long live princess. is this game similar to melody?

VDawe

Apr 30, 2018
I wanna try this game but before downloading, I wanna know whether is it too early or any hot scene in the game yet. I'm a big fan of Melody, Long live princess. is this game similar to melody?
There are hot scenes dont worry and in my opinion if u liked melody this will be your new fav game. believe me. You wont regret it. i promise!

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Just wait for the "All-Pearson Holiday Special" episode coming soon. Smoking!

nosbos

Nov 1, 2017
Try it out. For sexy stuff.. it depends what route you'll want to play.. But there is sexy stuff.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I can only recommend it... it's the beginning of a really good game :)

Reactions: coolboy88

Floga

Jun 30, 2018
This is the only game that's actually made me feel sad and guilty on cheating on a girl. I don't want to hurt Megan but I love Melissa too. Ahhh it's put me in a dilemma!

Reactions: Vainglorious

VDawe

Apr 30, 2018
This is the only game that's actually made me feel sad and guilty on cheating on a girl. I don't want to hurt Megan but I love Melissa too. Ahhh it's put me in a dilemma!
Why dont both? ;) But if u want to choose Pearson is the best! :p nah just kiddin' . Melissa all the way ;)

Floga

Jun 30, 2018
Why dont both? ;) But if u want to choose Pearson is the best! :p nah just kiddin' . Melissa all the way ;)
Haha yeah I like Melissa too but I'm afraid of the consequences in further updates on Megan if I continue with Melissa

extractied

Nov 11, 2016
Just played for the first time today and... wow.
Literally every single thing in the game does matter, from how much you punch an enemy to a weird codename like 'titties' you may have very singular outcomes based on what you do throughout the story. There are branches everywhere!
By the way, I quickly checked the discussion and noticed that Melissa is the apple of guys' eyes. I chose the "canon" cut though, and sticked with Megan undoubtedly, as I hope to Liam and Melissa work out together.
Lastly, I ought to congratulate Dr PinkCake for the amazing job so far. I can easily point that 'Acting Lessons' will be one of the remarkable ones in the future around here.

Reactions: pétasse
4.60 star(s) 811 Votes